XBOX 360 - Patches

joddi

Non-League
17 September 2010
I think that we could separate the PLATFORMS (xbox, ps3, pc ) for this section, because for the SEARCHING it´s better.

So, if you have some XBOX360 patches, edtiings etc.. this is the place.

Joddi

I expect this area to be pretty small compared to our huge PES editing area, so I don't think that this would be necessary here. A prefix in the title should easily do the trick.

Is there any indication that a 360 pacth is possible? It hasnt been done in past years, what changed now?

Id be very very glad if we could at least fix the kit errors or add a few new ones.

Since the EPL is in as well as all the major leagues and lower divisions...Thats why FIFA editing scene is dead and it will remain dead...

Yeh could be the reason indeed that noone has really put effort on it...

But imo it would be very worth it, imagine having more real boots, better/more kits, more real faces, more real stadiums... would be a dream!

you need to know how all the files are compiled or compressed and extract them to see the contents. thats only part of the task you then also need to know how to go about recompiling it after moddin it.

you need to know how all the files are compiled or compressed and extract them to see the contents. thats only part of the task you then also need to know how to go about recompiling it after moddin it.

Brother,

knowing the files content is completed :APPLAUD: (WE Know) how to import it back in to the game is what we are working on at this time , hopfuly soon there will be a DB editor tool will be released which can be used for xbox too ...

We are trying to make the Editor tool work for the xbox too hopfully our genus Brothers from (Italy & Spain) can make that happan :BOP:

BR,

B2Y

just to be said: it is completely legal to edit FIFA with an modded xbox360 and if you have the orginal dvd!

Indeed, but going through the rigmarole of modding/chipping your XB360 is something that many owners won't want to do.

I've open discussion on another forum...I want to edit Fifa 11 also on consoles, ps3 or xbox360 are the same, they have same structure, Fifa 11 for Pc have structure of Fifa10 for consoles, now i've on my PC games backup of both Fifa10 and Fifa11 of PS3...

I've tried File Master 11 of Rinaldo on both .big files.

Result??

On Fifa 10 .big files it work, and it open also rx3 files!!!

On Fifa 11 .big files not, some .big are opened but it's impossible to import new files, edit existing or open rx3.

I've noted 2 things:

1- Data0.big of Fifa 11 is not same as Fifa10, extension is new:

Fifa 10 Data0 is in big extension, Fifa 11 Data0 is data0.big.sdat

2- I've noted that Fifa11 rx3 and others files are compressed with chuckzip2, Fifa10 files are compressed with chuckzip.

I've read that rinaldo says on his site that he can't decrypt chuckzip2 for the moment.

If we success to make right open and I/O of .big files and decrypt the chuckzip2 compression we will go on right way of console editing!!!

But I'm inexpert, anyone with decrypt and coding abilities want to help me??

I've open discussion on another forum...I want to edit Fifa 11 also on consoles, ps3 or xbox360 are the same, they have same structure, Fifa 11 for Pc have structure of Fifa10 for consoles, now i've on my PC games backup of both Fifa10 and Fifa11 of PS3...

I've tried File Master 11 of Rinaldo on both .big files.

Result??

On Fifa 10 .big files it work, and it open also rx3 files!!!

On Fifa 11 .big files not, some .big are opened but it's impossible to import new files, edit existing or open rx3.

I've noted 2 things:

1- Data0.big of Fifa 11 is not same as Fifa10, extension is new:

Fifa 10 Data0 is in big extension, Fifa 11 Data0 is data0.big.sdat

2- I've noted that Fifa11 rx3 and others files are compressed with chuckzip2, Fifa10 files are compressed with chuckzip.

I've read that rinaldo says on his site that he can't decrypt chuckzip2 for the moment.

If we success to make right open and I/O of .big files and decrypt the chuckzip2 compression we will go on right way of console editing!!!

But I'm inexpert, anyone with decrypt and coding abilities want to help me??

Dear Bro,

did you try it on the FIFA 10 WC 2010 ? if so can we relink kits to the national teams which does not have real licensed kits???

BR,

B2Y

Back
Top Bottom