1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Xbox 360 Patch

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by nike legend, 14 March 2007.

1. nike legend

nike legend Guest

Is there a patch for the 360 version?????!!! if so how do you put it on the game? cheers.

2. EtHi9

EtHi9 League 2

5 August 2003
    North East
    no there isnt a patch, sorry.

3. LORDC007

LORDC007 League 2

4 February 2004
    Can't be done (i think!) which is why 360 version if poo!!!

4. paddyknight

paddyknight Championship

11 November 2003
    sadly very true :(! has anyone looked into patching it, ie the usual game breakers (! ) or has it been deemed impossible......... or just not worth it due to shitness!?

5. nike legend

nike legend Guest

ok cheers fellas.

6. fatlip180

fatlip180 League 1

19 October 2004
    Liverpool FC
    deemed impossible until the xbox 360 can run unsigned code :(

Although to be fair - massive steps have been recently made into this, what with the hypervisor exploit

7. Iori Yagami

Iori Yagami The master of KoF XI

1 November 2006
    Southtown
    São Paulo F.C.
    C'mon we have to think positevely! :D

8. tupax

tupax Konami Employee

14 September 2003
    QaTaR
    It's possible, you can do it with every Xbox game. You just dump the save (option file in this case) to you PC. Then find a program that can read it, edit from there and put it back on your Xbox.
    I'm not sure if such an app is available for PES though.

9. jimis

jimis Greek WE Maniac

7 September 2004
    Germany
    when one Day we will have tools for the 360 than i hope Patches can be done like on the good old PS2, but this will take a lot of time!!!