Xbox 360 controller issue (PC): LT + RT

DrJambo

Non-League
5 November 2007
If set to manual control, LT and RB can be used to increase your attacking stance. This works fine. However, LT + RT are supposed to modify your team to be more defensive, but for whatever reason this combination of buttons pressed together just doesn't work on the xbox 360 controller for windows....

Both LT and RT each work individually so there's nothing wrong with the controller per sé. But when I try to combine the two to reduce my attacking level, nothing happens.

Can anyone advise? Is it just a problem with the xbox controller?

Many thanks in advance

J

U have to set the controller option to "Xinput" with the settings.exe ;)

Apart from that, this is a normal behaviour because the LT/RT is an axis.
It is the same as if you were trying to steer a car left and right at the same time...

Last edited:
I myself have set controller to "xinput" but it still won't let me move my defence levels but the demo did?? I have org game but use no dvd exe??
I know I shouldnt mention no dvd but evo patch etc have these options

Uh, without Xinput it worked fine for me this weekend in 1on1 matches with a friend who used a non-xbox controller, so we could not use xinput (I think it's not per-controller, is it?). However you first have to hold down LT and then press RT as many times as you want to decrease your level by a notch.

Uh, without Xinput it worked fine for me this weekend in 1on1 matches with a friend who used a non-xbox controller, so we could not use xinput (I think it's not per-controller, is it?). However you first have to hold down LT and then press RT as many times as you want to decrease your level by a notch.

I assume you mean per 360 controller? Well I just got two in the mail the other day and can use both with Xinput at the same time with no problems.

On that note, let me say that it blows the dual shock away for responsiveness.

Back
Top Bottom