1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Xabi Alonso

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by pes_godfather, 14 August 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK guyz i would like u all to post here the Xabi Alonso app that u think is the best ever from all the PES sites watch this is what i mean

1. Xabi Alonso - Rapid Vienna
    2. Xabi Alonso - Del Piero
    3. Xabi Alonso - Timfen

:applause: \\:o/

Now i want that ^^^^^ in one post.
    Now i dont care if say for example timfen has not even created a Alonso app i was just using examples OK.;)
    And could u pleez post pics/links beside the Alonso face u post pleez it would help me alot as i "accidently" defaulted my Alonso app and it was great, the best i had ever seen but i cant remember who did it and i am banned from the other two PES sites foreva so i cant go search on them !!!!!!! :(

It will be a big help to me if u all tried to help me so pleez do what u can.:)

2. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC
    Errr... try the editing Forum..

3. Huhhhhh i knew someone would com[plain.....................

BUT DOING WHAT U SAY NICK MEANS I WILL ONLY SEE ALONSOS FROM THIS SITE

4. timfen

timfen League 2

22 March 2006
    Ferryhill, Durham
    Man Utd
    Del Perio's is the best

5. cheers i am fuckin glad "SOMEONE" helped

lolololol

6. so erm no-one else gonna help ?

7. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    lolololol.

No. Stop making shite topics and do some research of your own, things like this are all personal opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.