x64 OS support?

marktruman

Non-League
5 September 2003
Hey
before i buy this full game, I hear a lot of murmours about this not working on xp64. does anyone have vista 64 and can confirm whether it works or not? I just dont wanna waste the money :)

Thanks all

Yeah the game doesnt work on x64. Got full game here and no joy :( even changed the compat mode to win xp.. refueses to install.

I also can't run it under XP x64 but with Vista x64 it works...-.-
very very strange.
Can't even install it on xp 64 says something like ur os is not supported...that realy sux

So somebody please has to edit the kitserver for the demo tha allows to choose all the resolutions etc.

so it works on vista 64, but not XP 64? I thought " games for windows " is required to run on vista and 64 bit operating systems

Yeah i would like confirmation on the vista 64 to clear it up.. but 100% wont install on xp64! gutted i am.

I havent read the hole thread, so I'll answer your question at once:
I have played the DEMO on Vista 64bit(it's a notebook) without problems. Unfortunenately I don't no why you guys can't run it on x64?!

Unfortunately it doesnt solve my problem. I can install the game but when i am entering the Setup the Message "You fail to reach the minimal requirements..." and i just can play it in 640x480 etc. The same problem exists in the demo but the Kitserver solves it, but now the kitserver doesnt work with the full version.

Unfortunately it doesnt solve my problem. I can install the game but when i am entering the Setup the Message "You fail to reach the minimal requirements..." and i just can play it in 640x480 etc. The same problem exists in the demo but the Kitserver solves it, but now the kitserver doesnt work with the full version.

I have the same problem.

Thanks, I tried that earlier it doesn't work for me. It installs fine just settings won't let me choose high detail and I can only use 2 really low resolutions.

Back
Top Bottom