X-Group 1.4 Revolution - Pes4 XBOX AFP Version

anyone know how you use this patch.

cheers

its ok i managed to get it. for anyone who wants to know how to use it, you need afsexplorer3.6.

If you have pro evo on the HD then ftp your files across to your pc. then open up afsexplorer and import the e_text.afs. The on the toolbar select 'Import AFP Patch' and select the languageENG.afp. After that just follow the on screen instructions and do the same with the other files.

Files:
e-text.afs patched with languageENG.afp

0_text.afs patched with soundREVOLUTION.afp

0_text.afs patched with graphicREVOLUTION.afp

and remember to copy over the default.xbe file.

upload the option file and away you go.

great patch guys. :D

yes. Then unzip them all together with Winrar.

Well, I fixed it, don;t know how, jsut ticked a box in the config that I didn't have ticked and it worked.

However, I do appreciate the effort put in but I just dont like this patch. Kits, flags, music - it's all wrong, I just dont like it.

would it work if i used the files mentioned above from the pc game? as i cant ftp and cant find my original game. or even better any one know where i can get the files needed

Last edited:
I`ve tried importing this patch far too many times...!!!

When I use AFS Explorer and import the patches, I have to make new afs files that are bigger than the AFS files found in game, and it then freezes upon loading in evoX.

If I choose to not make them any bigger then half of the stuff in the patch doesn`t get imported as reported in the log as "insufficient space to import..."...and the game still hangs on the evoX loading screen

Am I missing something?

HELP!

It's a shame that X-Group decided to release their latest release as a AFS insertion method as it is causing problems for quite a few people.

I had the crashing error and just went back to my own patch in the end.

I don't see what is wrong with releasing the 0_text etc etc in their entirety so you just FTP the files straight over. OK it might be a little longer to download but it makes things so much easier rather patching methods like DKZ blah blah blah.

Tell me about it.
Has ANYONE got this installed and working?

it doesn`t help that the install instructions are so poorly translated, there are some options when using AFSExplorer etc where your not sure what to do (rebuild bigger AFS, insert patch keeping same size etc) so there are lots of places to go wrong.

I have managed to use the option file from this version - whoopee - just wish I could figure out what to do to get it working.

As I said before I have patched both ways (same size AFS and rebuilding a bigger one) and both crash on the evoX loading screen.

got the same problem. when patching the message not enough space appears. anyone help please

I got it installed and working, but...and I mean no disrespect...it's not a good patch.

I instead made my own patch with kits and badges from a PC patch, and put all my own music in etc.

Got the game exactly how I want it now. Superb.

KOP_007 said:
I got it installed and working, but...and I mean no disrespect...it's not a good patch.

I instead made my own patch with kits and badges from a PC patch, and put all my own music in etc.

Got the game exactly how I want it now. Superb.
I haven't tried the recent versions but the ones I have had trouble with collars, 3D models, transparencies and colour loss in kits.

Plus it had X-Group logos everywhere that are very unrealistic.

I've been modding the .afs that came with this and updated a lot of it with my own stuff.

Do any of the PC patches with kits and balls/boots etc etc need converting to work on the xbox version of the game rather than the PC?

I have both but I prefer it on the xbox, bit faster and not as "clean cut" as the PC version.

Back
Top Bottom