X-Factor

pboreham

Kick. Snare. Hat. Ride.
5 August 2002
C*lchester
Southend Utd
Credibility down the toilet, but here goes...

Anyone watching X-Factor?! I love it :))

Not only for the people making asses of themselves and the generally hot women on it, but also I like hearing the singing.

Going into the live shows this week - so who's your favourite so far?

For me, I'm amazed the young blonde girl who'd lost her mum didnt make it. I thought she was the best out of the all.

Dark horse for me is the Spanish woman. Great voice and very sexy - can definitely see an album of classics sung in Spanish on the shelves at X-Mas :LOL:

I like the x Factor!!!

But I keep missing them.

I love the first episodes with the auditions.

The last ones get on my nerves abit - when they get down to a few they all sing about 10 songs each and it goes on and on and on!!!

But I still watch it :DD

Alexandra is who I think has a good chance of winning, very powerful voice and adaptable. Most of the boys annoy me with their constant crying. Diana has something about her voice and appearance that catches me everytime, she could go far. Most of the groups are shit. Though I did like the Bad Lashes song they did for Louis at his house!

Bet that little lad with the blonde curly hair wins.

Oh and that lad that cry's over EVERYTHING needs a good arse kicking I cant stand the little gobshite.

I was about to say I can't believe anyone watches this crap, but then remembered Cheryl Tweedy (yes Tweedy, we don't mention the surname she shares with that cunt) was on it nowadays, so it's now one of the best shows on telly...

images

I only like wtaching the auditions purely because Simon Cowell is a legend, I love how he tears them to pieces, bloody idiots. I hate how they are like "oh well just give me a chance I'm dying *sob sob sob* pllleeeease." Good god.

Ant and Seb "performed live" on ITV2 tonight with Holly Willoughby. The studio guests, including Seal were pissing themselves.

I can't believe Ruth was in the bottom 2 last night. And what's more I can't believe it went to fucking deadlock! Loius and Danii voting to "save their own acts" is bollocks, it's not about saving your own acts or shit, it's about the best singers on the night, and Ruth was fucking miles ahead of Girl Band. I would have been so pissed off if Ruth had gone, she's one of the best on there.

I can't believe Ruth was in the bottom 2 last night. And what's more I can't believe it went to fucking deadlock! Loius and Danii voting to "save their own acts" is bollocks, it's not about saving your own acts or shit, it's about the best singers on the night, and Ruth was fucking miles ahead of Girl Band. I would have been so pissed off if Ruth had gone, she's one of the best on there.

Thats so wrong that they do that. You vote for the best performer not your own act, wank show

I can't stand that blonde prat with the messy hair. Especially seeing as that story came out saying that she's always had GHDs in one hand and a boozey drink in another with a lad lay under her. She's basically a slaggy teenager and these guys on the x factor are making her all virgin like.

Anyway - can't stand her breathy fake voice - it sounds like she's trying to copy someone and what is with the hand signals waving around?.

Alexandra is easily the best closely followed by Ruth - Ruth doesn't sing the right songs though - purple rain was epic... everything else is like she's doing the bare minimum to get by.

-

It's also annoying that Simon keeps slagging off other singers for being cheesy or obvious yet last year he had that brother and sister act - who were a little TOO close if you get me. But every week he had them doing over the top danc moves, tons of winking and forced big smiles and had them surrounded by kids. The kind of crap they have on the Disney channel.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure it was,she has been depicted wearing that outfit a lot lately.This is absolutely pointless and I'm sick of hearing about it.I wouldn't be surprised if it was Sony who started the campaign.Think about it.If you didn't like the X Factor song,you wouldn't buy it. But now there is this silly campaign to buy the RATM song for all the people who hate the X Factor song.Sony wins in either case.And the reason the X Factor song is usually number one is because,well,the X Factor is popular.These campaigns are stupid and pointless.

Back
Top Bottom