World Heavyweight Championship: Batista vs. Triple H Batista
WWE Championship: John Cena vs. JBL Cena
Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels Angle
Piper's Pit with Stone Cold Steve Austin Stunners
Money-In-The-Bank Ladder Match Y2J
Women's Championship: Christy vs. Trish Trish
Undertaker vs. Randy Orton Undertaker
Sumo Match: Big Show vs. Akebono Big show

Of all of them, John Cena winning is my most confident.

6 out of 8, im good.

The stunners one isnt even a prediction. Its like is has to happen. It was probably writen in the preview in the TV guides in US.

He has the potential so it could happen. His injury has just healed up so he'll be back in action now.

Yeah but hes gona be out for over 4 months. Tough break for him, he was starting to get back to his best aswell.
Looks as though Hogans back for one last match at Backlash, teaming up with HBK against Hassan and Daivari.

Did you know that a heel hasnt won in a WrestleMania main event for nearly 5 years?
Its kinda boring knowing that both Cena and Batista were definately gonna leave with the titles.

The main event was Angle/Lesnar.
The last time a heel won was back in WM X-SEVEN when Austin turned heel and beat The Rock. That was one of the best heel turns ever.

knh4 said:
Orton. Didnt you watch Raw last night?

Sorry mate, nope, I usually tape it and watch it later.

That's a blow to him after deciding to go down the 'bad boy avenue' again.

FD

knh4 said:
Didnt HHH beat Booker T a couple of years back or was the mainevent Angle/Lesnar?

Yeah it was at W19, it wasn't the main event though.

Lesnar quit and Goldberg's contract ran out but cuz his wage was too high, WWE refused to pay him the same amount again.

How is Y2j Chris Jericho!!! getting on. I haven't watched wwe for years but he was my favourite. First ever undisputed champion don't you know.

Is he a goodie or a baddie or is he not a wrestler anymore?

Hes in a transition phase at the moment. Theres alot of hinting hes turning heel. His character is now basically not too bothered about wrestling as he says he has a life outside of the ring.

I dont think he understands face and heel. He still calls them "goodies" and "baddies".

Back
Top Bottom