WWE Thread !!

If he didn't have any skill then why would he deserve to be in wrestlemanias main event. He looks the part alright.

HHH deserves to be in the wrestlemania, hes been around for years, hes fighten over lots of battles in Madison Squere Gardans.

Batista is too green to be main eventing a Wrestlemania. Has he even main evented any other PPV? I liked Batista in Evolution but as a face kissing the fans arses.....?

They just need to be careful with him. He shouldn't be a face, he should be a tweener who's likely to destroy anything in his path, whether it's HHH or HBK.

He can't get all buddy-buddy with all the other faces, that'd ruin his character.

Angle vs HBK is the one to look forward to, especially if rumours are true that Angle will retire after Wrestlemania.

Angles been wrestling with an injury for ages now so i think he will

i hope they bring back Brock for Wrestlemania

It would be better if he came back for good. Its more likely to be the The Rock or someone coming back for the event or Mankind one of the legends.

agree with you sheep .. i belive hogun will face Mohammad hassan !! .. i feel it :s

Stone cold will be at wrestle mania against someone.. I dont know . And Randy Ortan challenged taker to a match. And JBL vs John cena WWE champion. and Word Heavy Weigh champion HHH will face Batista.. the giant;)

Well Bye,
Juve11

juventus11 said:
Stone cold will be at wrestle mania against someone.. I dont know

Its not an actuall fight its an in ring talk with rowdy piper but it should end up in a stunner and some beers hopefully. :) I see the big show is also fighting a sumo wrestler.

Sheep said:
Yes it is its stevewiser. But really its budwiser or cors light (really old chelsea sponser).

Well it used to be beer until he beat up his wife/girlfriend and was banned from drinking it. Then he started using non-alcoholic beer but we're not supposed to know that. :mrgreen:

RuneEdge said:
Well it used to be beer until he beat up his wife/girlfriend and was banned from drinking it. Then he started using non-alcoholic beer but we're not supposed to know that. :mrgreen:

Its not true i won't believe it.

I notice your signiture its from the alex ferguson book. :)

Sheep said:
Its not true i won't believe it.

I notice your signiture its from the alex ferguson book. :)

Actually its not. Sir Alex said this on MUTV after beating Arsenal 4-2 this season.

Anyway back to wrestling, some predictions

World Heavyweight Championship: Batista vs. Triple H Batista
WWE Championship: John Cena vs. JBL Cena
Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels Angle
Piper's Pit with Stone Cold Steve Austin Stunners
Money-In-The-Bank Ladder Match Y2J
Women's Championship: Christy vs. Trish Trish
Undertaker vs. Randy Orton Undertaker
Sumo Match: Big Show vs. Akebono Big show

Of all of them, John Cena winning is my most confident.

RuneEdge said:
I think Orton will beat Taker. Someone has to end the winning streak.

Its a hard one to predict this. I think they might just let undertaker win in ever wrestlemannia to show how big he is or was (when he retires) to the wwe.

True but it would help Orton get over if he won. Maybe Taker will win this year and lose in 2006 before retiring.

Just out of intrest do the fans still like orton? I thought they did but he rko some women, i not sure, i canted see raw or smackdown any more cause they dont show it on sky1. I have to go to mates house to watch the ppvs.

Anyone else catch Wrestlemania last night? Angle/Michaels match was great even though they made him Angles bitch. The two title fights were a real let down especially Jbl/Cena. I think it only lasted 10 mins.

Back
Top Bottom