WWE Thread !!

haha :D ..

Christian :D .. I would say Taker and HHH is the reason i watch wrestling .. Batista somehow is going good

I stated watching wrestling in 1996 when i first got cable. I started of watching livewire and everything, who remembers when the rock and HHH had flabby belly's. I wish wrestling was what it was back in those days :| with Naton of Domanation running things with the rock.

What's wrong with you people?

Undertaker is an overrated piece of sh*t who's way past his prime, but still won't let people win against him, and him burying wrestler after wrestler helps no one.

Especially since he hasn't had a good match since 1998.

EvolutionSwede said:
What's wrong with you people?

Undertaker is an overrated piece of sh*t who's way past his prime, but still won't let people win against him, and him burying wrestler after wrestler helps no one.

Especially since he hasn't had a good match since 1998.

That'll teach the Undertaker. You get him!

ummm .. He got a Nice match againts Lesnar .. in No mercy in hell in a cell !! he lost in it .. that was about 2002 or 2003 :-s

sure he was better, but that doesn't mean his crap now .. i just don't watch SD .. only when taker get in !! :-s

For a guy his age and the toll his body has taken through the years Taker can still outshine most wrestlers.

You have to remember its not all about ring ability. Theres such a thing as ring psychology which is if not more than just as important as in-ring ability. This is what people like Undertaker, HHH, Rock and Stone Cold have had in abundance.

Psychology is the most important thing to me, and Undertaker has NONE of it.

Look at the people you mentioned. HHH, Rock, and Stone Cold. NONE of those three people have had good matches against Taker, but they've had very good matches against each other.
Hell, not even Angle could get a good match out of Taker.

Hahahahahah! Wrestling is shite. I don't want people saying, "it was good in..." either. If you're aged 0-16, it will be good. You just simply grow out of it.
My wrestling fix was around the ages of 12-16, I haven't watched it in months now though.

Really talented, hard as nails people in it though. Don't get me wrong.
Someone I know goes to a wrestling school in Manchester once a week and get's the shit kicked out of him. :mrgreen:

Starsky said:
Hahahahahah! Wrestling is shite. I don't want people saying, "it was good in..." either. If you're aged 0-16, it will be good. You just simply grow out of it.
My wrestling fix was around the ages of 12-16, I haven't watched it in months now though.

Hutch i think your forgetting that wrestling is more like a Soap Opera so the "grow out of it" idea is totally wrong

I prefer watching WWE to shitty Corrie and Eastenders. I watch it to be entertained not becuase i think its real

EvolutionSwede said:
When you're older you can appreciate the good matches, also.

I couldn't care less about the 'show', I watch to see good wrestling.
Thats why I watch it. I only watch it for the good matches or gimmick matches like the Elimination Chamber or sometimes what it for the hype like when WrestleMania XX happened. I sat through all 5 hours of that.

They do something like that on Bravo.

Wrestling was good when i was younger but know there is to many gimmick matches....back i the days they would do a one on one match and the type of match won't get you excited but the atual wrestlers wrestling. I bought the the match where it was hulk hogan vs. ultimate warrior....now that was a great match.

I use to watch wrestling but I guess I stopped I found it boring.
Now its just ...................................

Must admit im really starting to hate Batista now. Just hope they dont make HHH drop the belt to him at Mania.

Back
Top Bottom