WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011

Radiation

Golden Boot Winner
6 February 2006
Widnes
Newcastle United
svr11-logo-white-300x139.jpg

YouTube - WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 Trailer (Gamescom '10)
YouTube - WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011: Universe Mode Trailer

One of the main changes in the game is the incorporation of a new physics system that allows objects to be used more realistically, such as objects involved in the Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match. Tables will now break differently depending on the impact placed upon them. Inside and outside the ring, ladders can now be rested onto the ring ropes and be broken into pieces. For the first time since the original WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw game, chairs can be thrown at the player's opponents.

The Hell in a Cell match will be revamped with expanded cell walls, weapons underneath the ring, steel steps near the poles, and the removal of the cell door. In addition, new ways to exit the cell will be introduced, such as barreling through the cage wall.

For the first time since WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth, the player can roam freely around the backstage areas in the game's primary story mode, though the ability to roam during matches has not returned to the series. Moves and controls are modified to incorporate new options to perform during and after a move is executed. The strong grapple modifier has been revamped to allow the player to perform more powerful moves on the opponent as the player progresses into the match and wears down the opponent.[2] There are new announce tables moves like a moonsault from the ring to the prone opponent.

Modes

The game's new "WWE Universe" mode replaces the career mode from previous games. The mode builds storylines, and integrates cut scenes and rivalries between wrestlers based on the matches that are wrestled.

Road to WrestleMania mode has been modified to include new features such as backstage roaming, mini-quests, and further interaction with other Superstars. Playable storylines involve Rey Mysterio, John Cena, Christian,Chris Jericho and also Randy Orton was rumored to have one as well. Along with that,is the new storyline in which players choose Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, R-Truth, or a created superstar in a quest to end The Undertaker's undefeated streak. Create A Superstar mode now includes pre-loaded attribute points for a created superstars, while in Create A Finisher mode, attributes such as speed and trajectory can now be modified by single increments rather than 25% increments. The number of available created finishers has been expanded to 130 as well. Online mode also returns - each new copy of the game contains an Online Pass allowing one user to play the game online for free. Players who rent or purchase the game used will obtain a trial of Online Pass.

A new feature called "Match Creator" allows players to create new match types. In addition, Story Designer mode now has new cutscenes, usable sound clips from announcers and wrestler entrance music, support for up to 15 created superstars, the ability to include championship belts in cutscenes and event triggers based on a wrestler reaching a certain state.

YouTube - Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 - TLC Bumps

Out this Friday

I like the idea of the new physics system but it just looks all wrong in the video at the bottom

Looks good.

I just hope they've fixed the player selection this year. In SvR 2010 it was so hard in a triple threat match to focus on the right person - half the time I ended up knocking the ref out or failing to pin someone because it wouldn't select the right person.

Not sure how everyone buys there games, but just thought I'd mention.

PS3 game from HMV I got last night for £28 (either £27.99 or £28.99, can't exactly remember), whilst GAME and teh like are charging £40.

FD

The game is pretty fun, I guess, though the number of moves taken out is insane. Like over 300 are missing that were only just put in last year.

Is this worth getting rad? Seems pretty good from the vid reviews and you always seem to be paying it on psn!

Any console version better or worse feature wise?

Console wise. The only difference is layers for caws. 360 has 64 layers PS3 32. Formulas work on both the same but you won't get as much detail in the face on a PS3 caw.

Is it worth buying? Maybe.

The big new thing this year was WWE Universe mode. It basically books shows each week for you to play through and sets up rivalries and friendships. So if you put on a few Hogan vs Ultimate Warrior matches yourself the game sets them as rivals and then starts to book them each week on RAW against each other. You also get a load of cut scenes that can be triggered randomly like tag partners walking away from the ring halfway through a match to run in attacks to the match being ordered into re starting but now under different rules. This can be turned on or off at any time so if you hate it... you don't ever have to use it.

It sounds great but there are problems.

1 - It works best with the current roster and current style of WWE tv. So if the current thing isn't your piece of cake you have to do a lot of playing around to get it to work in your favour.

For example. Tag teams break up all the time in the game deleting them from the game. so the time you spent adding their music, picking their entrance motions is wasted. The work around is to add a 3rd man to each team you create who is on a different brand to Raw or Smackdown. So if you set The Rock to the 'legends' brand and add him as a 3rd man in the tag team. He will never run to the ring to help the team (as the game only uses raw/smackdown branded people) and also the team will never break up.

Also as the current product has Raw and Smackdown as separate brands. You can't remove everyone from 1 show and just run raw. You HAVE to have a minimum of 2 in game people on each brand. So you can't even force the game into running like the old stuff did. The same roster across all shows.

2 - Each wrestler can have up to 5 allies and 5 enemies. If you don't fill these in with a choice the game will try to fill them in for you. It does it in an attempt to help you but most times it picks the most random people. It's not the game's fault as it doesn't know, but it's annoying. So you could have Hulk Hogan as your world champion feuding with guys like Bushwhacker Luke, Brooklyn Brawler and Ricky Steamboat (who is in the game this year) instead of the obvious real life enemies Andre, Undertaker, savage etc.

If you spend the time setting this up yourself though you can avoid this. Annoyingly though it takes a lot of time to do as each time you pick a wrestler and pick the 5 allies and 5 enemies the game saves and has lots of loading to do.

The way I'm using the game is I'm running old school WWF on RAW and then running WCW on Smackdown. I've spent ages setting up the rivals to I don;t see Hogan rushing out to attack some jobber. Inmstead my game has him gong up against the top rated guys like undertaker, savage, andre etc... Plus with me using wcw on smackdown i avoid the problems as above and I can work around the 2 shows running as rivals and I can make use of the upcoming WCW Nitro arena dlc
wcw_nitro_dlc_3.jpg

If it sounds too much of a hassle you can just turn it off though.

There are far far more caws out this year than there were last year. I'm not sure why but it seems that almost anyone you can want, has been made and uploaded. If you have a list of people you'd like I can easily direct you to the best versions online.

The only other thing I can think of that they improved or added that makes a big difference is the new physics in table and ladder styles matches. Which is a lot of fun.

Mute the horrific music
YouTube - SmackDown vs Raw 2011 TLC Bumps

And one final negative is they've removed a ton of animations and moves. So for example there is no leg drop finisher... so instead you have to use something else for hogan and then use the running attack leg drop as a replacement.

Last edited:
Thanks rad.

I picked it up last night on 360 and must admit im struggling. Was trying to put my finger on it and I realised it's because I've not watched wwe for many, many years, so all the story stuff is wasted on me completely as I don't know who are faces or heels, who has previous with another wrestler and even what sort of styles most of them would use in matches.

I think the gameplay is pretty decent, especially the more perceived freedom of movement and the way you can even choose the direction of moves etc.

I started a universe and for the first 3 matches McMahon came out and did the 'this match isn't over' spiel which was annoying.

On the other side, had a 3 way match with taker, Kane and punk (me) which was really good - was hard for punk against the 2 heavier men and the weight difference was well done I thought. I got the final pin by drop kicking Kane over the top ropes, laying taker out with a chair and getting the 3 count.

But as I say, without knowing 90% of the roster, I might always be up against it. What gives me hope now though is what you've said about setting up an old skool franchise and running that.

I'll activate my axxess and download some 80-90s caws and see if I can set that up. Can you just give me a little bit more info on how best to do this please? :)

Thanks for the comprehensive write up though, most appreciated.

Hopefully all of this makes sense and I don't repeat myself too often.

Downloading caws is simple. You load up the community section and then just whack in the tags you want to search for. So Hulk Hogan and it's best to order it on 'most downloaded' because 'highest rated' is usually filled with self voted caws that are terrible.

As I'm on the PS3 I can't direct you to every one you could ever want but the obvious ones to search for would be use the tags 'caws.ws'

Some other people and tags worth searching for.
Tags - jam75 - American Dream creates tons of old school caws every year and uploads under that tag. You should be able to find a lot of 80s caws from him.

Dre41 (that's his username I believe) should be someone you stumble across easily/ He's uploads TONS of stuff from all different eras.

dest07 - The D. Makes more current day caws than old school but always great and worth a look

bhangra22man - Has made Kevin Nash
20k7w4z.png

and Hulk Hogan. (link to thread with lots of images http://caws.ws/forum/topic/388448-bhangra-mans-hulk-hogan-updates-all-8-attires-uploaded-to-live/)

There are tons of other people who make great stuff but most make current day people. Keep your eyes on the caws.ws forums or check out the archives on there to find others. Though the listed stuff and the caws.ws tag should direct to to almost anyone you want.

How I work my roster.

You can just put everyone onto raw, ignore smackdown and just play through raw yourself with your legends roster. the problems though are smackdown people get entered into royal rumbles, sometimes people get drafted between the 2 shows and you sometimes get cross brand run ins.

So currently I split my 2 brands into WWF and WCW. I'll explain how I set it all up fully.

Once you have downloaded everyone you want, (it saves a lot of time just doing it all at once rather than downloading a few setting it up and repeating). Go into My WWE at the bottom of the main menu. In there go into superstars. From there you can set everyone up to be a face or heel, pick which tv show/ brand they are on and select all the rivalries and friendships.

First thing to do is put all of the current roster people you don't want onto 'free agent'. You will eventually run into the problem of being forced into keeping 2 male and 1 female on both brands. The way around this is to use the in game legends. So assign Snuka & Jake Roberts to raw, steamboat & Terry Funk to smackdown. If you get the dlc you can add Lex Luger and British Bulldog too. You will have to keep 1 of the divas around but as you can take all but 1 off the shows, give her both belts and then the game will never use her as there are no female contenders for her to fight against.

You can also give anyone you want any belt you want simply by selecting them - then at the top is a large box for titles. Go into that and it will list all the belts - then you just highlight the one(s) you want and select and that person is now the champion. You can do this to give multiple belts to 1 person. So if you're struggling to get cena onto free agent because he's champion - give the belts to your caws/in game legends.

Now you have the current people on free agent you can put the caws onto the brands you like. I have put the WWF on RAW and WCW on Smackdown. Annoyingly the US belt which was a wcw belt is on raw... but smackdown has the old wcw big gold belt. Smackdown also has the wwf intercontinental belt so its a bit screwy. When the Nitro arena hits ill just using that arena when using the smackdown roster so it helps bring some realism in. WWF being in the raw arena makes sense.

There is another show to play through 'superstars'. What I do is alternate between wwf and wcw. So one week I only use wwf people, the other wcw.

tv show/brand
Only people set to RAW or Smackdown work in universe mode. You can use other branded people at any time you want... but they're not entered into rankings or into any feuds. So you can put people like Jimmy Hart onto the free agent list, or legends brand or even use a custom paint tool drawing say a downloaded WWF logo and not have to worry about him wrestling and challenging for belts.

Feuds
One way to avoid the game setting up silly feuds. (Unless you like the randomness of that as some do) is to set up the 5 friend and enemy slots yourself.

So say you have Hulk Hogan. For friends put someone like Brutus Beefcake in and then as he didn't really have any long term friends. What I do is make use of the free agent roster as the game never uses these people. So I throw any old fool in like John Cena and Undertaker and the other new guys I have no idea of.

The reason you have to fill these in is because if they are left empty - the game tries to fill them. And usually it uses people you've not used much in an attempt to use them more... which more often than not is people you don't want to use much.

Then lets say the game picks a few random people to be his friend. Suddenly they'll start showing up to help him in matches and eventually their friendship will grow due to this and they'll end up becoming a tag team. Personally I hate seeing my crappy guys suddenly becomes Hogan's friend and running to the ring to help him. Bushwhacker Luke has no business there.

For enemies.... whoever you add in first is the most heated feud. The game still uses the other slots but will use the most hated the most often. It's harder to explain that it is to see in action. But say you are playing as Hogan and you're wrestling in a match against the current champion Randy Savage at a ppv. Randomly the game might have andre the giant who for this example is his biggest enemy run in during the match and attack Hogan and try to help the other guy win. It also may happen if Andre was Savage's friend.

It doesn't really do anything, and the game doesn't remember this and book a revenge match against Andre for you. It just seems to be there to add some spice and surprises to the matches. On the odd random occasion though it can trigger new friendships... like if Savage won the match.. he and Andre could become friends.

If Hogan was doing nothing though and was like ranked 7 in the top 10 so not even close to a title shot. The game may start to book him against his enemies rather than a random person if the above ranked people are busy elsewhere. But it doesn't really remember everything that has gone on if that makes any sense. If Andre attacks him one week and costs him the match... most times he will just be booked to wrestle the guy ranked above him next week.

If you were the champion and any of the enemies happens to become the number 1 contender though the game does react to this. With a normal non enemy no1 contender the game just tends to book them to face at the ppv and then forget about it and move on to whoever is next.

With an enemy, you might have them run out to attack after every match, or after you win a match they appear doing the 'belt around their own waist' taunt. But it will happen more as they are an enemy than just a normal no. 1 contender would.

online world of wrestling is a good place to get ideas of past rivalries.
http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/bios/

One thing I'm in the middle of testing with teams to stop them getting involved in feuds with hogan and undertaker etc... is I've only added 6 tag teams to my game. Then what I've done is picked 1 member of the team and set them as an enemy of 1 member of the other 5 teams. Then I've picked the other tag member and set him as the enemy of the other members. So like

legion of doom Animal is set as enemies with bushwhacker butch (but not luke) earthquake (but not typhoon) etc..
legion of doom hawk is set as an enemy of bushwhacker luke (but not butch) enemy of typhoon but not earth etc....

So now each team hates each other and they all should just rotate fighting each other. So as one team becomes new tag champions... the game can pick any of the other teams at random to start attacking and feuding rather than just the same 2 teams over and over.

One important thing with tag teams. The game LOVES splitting teams up and without a doubt will split up most of the teams you create UNLESS....

When you create a tag team. Say it's the Legion of Doom. Add in Animal, then add in Hawk... then add some free agent guy too. It doesn't matter who as the game will never ever use them. But what this does is it stops the game from disbanding the team and deleting it. Even if hawk and animal go on a losing streak and the game tries to make the team become enemies and so disband. Because of the 3rd member the game doesn't see that the entire team hate each other and therefore should no longer be a team. It's stupid we have to do this but there you go.

One last unavoidable problem you will notice is tag team members entering the singles rankings. This happens because they win their tag matches so get a win against their name. And if a lot of the singles ranked people lose... the tag members move up above them. The only real way around it is to beat those people in tag and singles matches and give the other singles guys some wins. annoying.

I think that covers most of it. If you can think of anything else or anything happens you don't understand just give us a nod.

Last edited:
Coolio! Thanks Rad, thats really helpful and gives me a lot of hope for the game now.

I activated my Axxess earlier and had a sniff around the CAWs and some of them are just amazingly realistic. (though I assume i need to grab entrance music to use in game?).

Really looking forward to trashing the roster and starting my own franchise. Anyway to 'reset' the Universe mode?

And can you set up the rankings, or is it initially decided randomly, or on skills etc?

I've got to dash now, but I'll be on this later. I knew I should have got it on PS3 and then we could have hooked up online!

Thanks again for all the info, you're a top bloke!

From what I've seen the ps3 side does have more old school legends made. I'm guessing there are more old guts on the PS3 side. If I'd known that's what you were after I would have said as there are some awesome looking legend caws online.
large.jpg

You should be able to find most people on the xbox anyway and a lot of people have been re creating xbox only caws for the ps3 using the formulas and vice versa.

Yeah you will need the themes speaking of, defdave has created tons of wwf themes with the fink doing the introductions. Really adds a lot to the game.
Thread link
http://jpdean.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=createawrestler2011&action=display&thread=14867&page=1

example
YouTube - Short clip of Ultimate Warrior vs Ravishing Rick Rude on Smackdown vs. Raw 2011

You can't reset universe mode. It just goes on and on and on.

As for the starting rankings, I think it starts out in order you add people to the shows but if there are ever people you don't want in there just set them to free agent, save then set them back and they'll drop out of the top 10.

Last edited:
From what I've seen the ps3 side does have more old school legends made. I'm guessing there are more old guts on the PS3 side. If I'd known that's what you were after I would have said as there are some awesome looking legend caws online.
large.jpg

You should be able to find most people on the xbox anyway and a lot of people have been re creating xbox only caws for the ps3 using the formulas and vice versa.

Yeah you will need the themes speaking of, defdave has created tons of wwf themes with the fink doing the introductions. Really adds a lot to the game.
Thread link
http://jpdean.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=createawrestler2011&action=display&thread=14867&page=1

example
YouTube - Short clip of Ultimate Warrior vs Ravishing Rick Rude on Smackdown vs. Raw 2011

You can't reset universe mode. It just goes on and on and on.

As for the starting rankings, I think it starts out in order you add people to the shows but if there are ever people you don't want in there just set them to free agent, save then set them back and they'll drop out of the top 10.

That vid is bloody brilliant!! Gonna get some themes downloaded later, thanks for the link.

Started tweaking the roster last night - but the servers for SvR were terrible, so it was painstaking stuff.

Grabbed the first batch of themes too, but forgot you cannot transfer by USB with the 360, so will have to burn them off later.

Had a great TLC match with Christian and Jeff Hardy - nice physics on the weapons and finished it with a viscious chair shot.

One MAJOR annoyance is Michael Cole's announcing. The end of the match he is like "and the winner is cena." - absolutely flat as anything. This sort of thing really annoys me in games - because in testing, they must think "this doesnt sound very exciting or realistic".

And what about when Cole does the voiceovers? Did they say - "talk in as flat and boring tones as you can - we dont want any excitement" - he must have spoken up and said 'this is not how we do it?'. Annoying!!

Anyways, apart from that, its still fun so far!

Hopefully all of this makes sense and I don't repeat myself too often.

Downloading caws is simple. You load up the community section and then just whack in the tags you want to search for. So Hulk Hogan and it's best to order it on 'most downloaded' because 'highest rated' is usually filled with self voted caws that are terrible.

Is this a community within the game? Sorry to be thick but I don't play this. My kids would love it though!!

Yeah it's an online community within the games online section.
Basically you can upload and download created wrestlers, storylines, logos, created finishers and movesets.

Yeah it's an online community within the games online section.
Basically you can upload and download created wrestlers, storylines, logos, created finishers and movesets.

Brilliant. They will love it. I did tell my youngest to go online to look yesterday but it wouldn't connect for some reason :(

Will tell him to try again tonight.

Thanks fella.

Sounds cool, my little Nephew was mentioning something about new fighters.

Personally I'd just stick to the new rosters, I don't fancy the likes of Nash, Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Andre etc etc runnnig aruond aganist John Cena and stuff.

Will give this a look.

FD

Sounds cool, my little Nephew was mentioning something about new fighters.

Personally I'd just stick to the new rosters, I don't fancy the likes of Nash, Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Andre etc etc runnnig aruond aganist John Cena and stuff.

Will give this a look.

FD

But you can set the franchises up with just the wrestlers you want, so I'm building an 80s brand on smack down and a 90s brand on raw, dumping all the crappy new wrestles out of the roster!

But you can set the franchises up with just the wrestlers you want, so I'm building an 80s brand on smack down and a 90s brand on raw, dumping all the crappy new wrestles out of the roster!

So if they download somebody it replaces existing wrestlers???

Nah ,downloaded wrestlers don't delete the in game people. You get 50 slots for created wrestlers. When you download one you save them in one of those slots.

In 'My WWE' you can edit which brand or tv show each wrestler belongs to. So you can move the current roster to free agent so they don't show up in 'universe' mode any more which is where the game auto book shows for you to play.

You can then put your downloaded created wrestlers onto one of the 2 main brands or tv shows... RAW / Smackdown and they will then start to pop up in universe mode wrestling each other challenging for belts attacking people etc...

Though you do need to keep at least in game (as in already on the disc) 2 male wrestlers on the shows and 1 diva has to be the womens champions. So what I do is use the in game legends like Jake the Snake and Jimmy Snuka and Ricky Steamboat to fill those slots.

I started to explain the bit about putting the downloaded created wrestlers into the brands or tv shows to my boys and the 6 year old just said "I already know this Dad!" Kids today hey! They don't half pick things up quickly.

Nah ,downloaded wrestlers don't delete the in game people. You get 50 slots for created wrestlers. When you download one you save them in one of those slots.

In 'My WWE' you can edit which brand or tv show each wrestler belongs to. So you can move the current roster to free agent so they don't show up in 'universe' mode any more which is where the game auto book shows for you to play.

You can then put your downloaded created wrestlers onto one of the 2 main brands or tv shows... RAW / Smackdown and they will then start to pop up in universe mode wrestling each other challenging for belts attacking people etc...

Though you do need to keep at least in game (as in already on the disc) 2 male wrestlers on the shows and 1 diva has to be the womens champions. So what I do is use the in game legends like Jake the Snake and Jimmy Snuka and Ricky Steamboat to fill those slots.

Hi, I don't post on the forum often but I hope you don't mind me asking some questions?

I've read through the thread with interest, my last Smackdown game was a few years ago, and just wanted to ask a few things:

I'd want to do away with the current guys I haven't heard of and replace them with 80's and 90's guys like Rad and Pboreham - how many people can you fit in each Raw and Smackdown list?

I've looked on the caws.ws website at the old guys people have made, if you download them do you get their moves and music etc too or just their appearance? If I wanted the music with the Fink on it, would I be best to go with the ps3 version as it's easier to transfer files?

Radiation, you say you have created a wwf league and a wcw league, would you mind giving me some names? I'm mainly after wwf wrestlers from the approx 87>95 era, so all the classic guys, a few other old ones like earthquake and Typhoon, The mountie, Rick the Model Martel etc, and then some slightly newer ones of that era like Tatanka, Razor Ramon, Adam Bomb and Crush. Any chance of any of those?

And finally is it much different to 2010? I never played it but the IGN review says it's an update rather than being that different, yet I hear you can do an online Rumble and other matches in 2011? I'm not too keen on the backstage stuff, just the old school wrestling matches with limited weapons like they used to. Is 2011 much better than 2010 for downloadable wrestlers?

Thanks, sorry for all the questions!

I'd want to do away with the current guys I haven't heard of and replace them with 80's and 90's guys like Rad and Pboreham - how many people can you fit in each Raw and Smackdown list?

I'm not sure that there is a limit to how many people you can have on just 1 brand. You can only have 50 caw slots though so you're probably going to want to split that close to 25 for each show and then use the in game legends to offset one so like 23 on raw 27 on smackdown etc. But I'm sure you can just throw all 50 caws onto 1 show.

I've looked on the caws.ws website at the old guys people have made, if you download them do you get their moves and music etc too or just their appearance? If I wanted the music with the Fink on it, would I be best to go with the ps3 version as it's easier to transfer files?

You don;t get music - but you do get anything else they created and saved to that caw. So entrance motions, moveset, created finishers and the look/attires. You have to get the music and add that yourself in 'create an entrance'. I have no idea how it works on the 360 getting mp3s to your hdd but on PS3 it;s just a case of putting them on a usb stick and copying them over. I'm sure there are quick easy ways on the 360 too though.. I just don;t know exactly what.

Radiation, you say you have created a wwf league and a wcw league, would you mind giving me some names? I'm mainly after wwf wrestlers from the approx 87>95 era, so all the classic guys, a few other old ones like earthquake and Typhoon, The mountie, Rick the Model Martel etc, and then some slightly newer ones of that era like Tatanka, Razor Ramon, Adam Bomb and Crush. Any chance of any of those?

If you end up on PS3 I can direct you to all of those you mentioned. If you search for 'Legends Kingdom' or 'wwf legends kingdom' on the community creations you'll be directed to tons and tons of legends caw for just about anyone you can think of and even some you forgot about.

If you dig through this link here you'll find tons of 80's to 90's guys. Most are PS3.

http://jpdean.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=createawrestler2011

Like these I've created or collaborated on with Iceman5533....
25ph2kn.jpg

2ntd5c8.jpg

33bgxnk.jpg

5ami3q.jpg

2woc0on.jpg

2q9cf3d.jpg

14lps90.jpg

crghj.jpg

1fb5oh.jpg

hunn2f.jpg

And finally is it much different to 2010? I never played it but the IGN review says it's an update rather than being that different, yet I hear you can do an online Rumble and other matches in 2011? I'm not too keen on the backstage stuff, just the old school wrestling matches with limited weapons like they used to.

Err.... it's the same but tweaked. They've added a lot of nice things but removed some nice things too. Tons of finishers and moves have been removed. Even though I had 2010 for months I didn't really play the game that much, I just created guys. As 2011 has most of the caws I want already made and uploaded by others saving me the time... I've managed to actually play 2011 and I enjoy it.

Is 2011 much better than 2010 for downloadable wrestlers?
For old school people I'd say yes. For TNA or Current WWE maybe it's the same as last year.

Thanks, sorry for all the questions!
No worries

Thanks so much for the great post Radiation! Those pictures look brilliant, and it reminded me that I met (well he walked past me to his seat!) Knobbs of the Nasty Boys at a Baseball game once!

You've really answered everything I needed, thanks alot. It looks like I'll get the 2011 version on ps3 then if there's plenty ready to download, I've no longer got the time to make them myself. I'll check out that thread but hopefully you won't mind if I need directions at some point?

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom