WWE All Stars - Street Fighter meets Smackdown and Randy Savage is in!

Radiation

Golden Boot Winner
6 February 2006
Widnes
Newcastle United
all-stars-logo-300x135.jpg

701078b.jpg

YouTube - WWE All Stars - Macho Man Randy Savage!!!!

http://www.wweallstars.com/roster

I've been ranting about this shit for a few days since they announced Savage. Why oh why bring him back into the WWE games for this kind of stupid shitty game!?

I don;t see who their target audience is as well.

Kids hate the old farts we call legends like savage and hogan.

Adults won;t want to play this shit.

So who the F at 'Table, Chair, backwards Question mark' thought this was the best way forward for their games?

He's like a cross between Hulk Hogan and Uncle Jessie; who's been left on his own with the moonshine too long now. Seriously, WTF?????????

Last edited:
Kids hate the old farts we call legends like savage and hogan.

Tell that to my 6 year old and he would do his finisher on you! :)

I've just had to order WWE Legends of Wrestling for him so he can be Ultimate Warrior, Legion of Doom etc. etc. He loves all things wrestling so hope he doesn't see this while looking at wrestling things on his iPod Touch.

Tell that to my 6 year old and he would do his finisher on you! :)

I've just had to order WWE Legends of Wrestling for him so he can be Ultimate Warrior, Legion of Doom etc. etc. He loves all things wrestling so hope he doesn't see this while looking at wrestling things on his iPod Touch.

Clearly you've raised your lad correctly. Most of the kids I bump into through the WWE games despise everything to do with Legends. The little gits were hoping and praying that the legends of wrestlemania game would fail so THQ would spend more time on 'their' smackdown games instead.

If anyone had shagged my daughter at 15 they'd have the shit kicked out of them. Macho Man or not.

Wonder what HHH thinks to it

That was just a rumour, although quite a strong one, yes.

If that was genuine, I doubt McMahon would have buried the hatchet, unless it was in Savage's head.

As for the game. It looks like a laugh. Not taking itself serious. Should be decent enough.

You know what... I've started to think it might look fun with some of the newest videos. The only thing is I'd need the game to have lots of caw slots and moves to pick from. If it's like the TNA game where you only get like 4 caw slots and NO moves to choose from other than the in game rosters I'll probably pass.

It will be quite a laugh. However, you just have to look at it to realise that the depth will be minimal, at best. What to do when you've beaten someone half to death and then delivered an F-U to clinch the pin? Will it drag you back for more? How deep is the single player? Royal Rumble matches? I hope so, but can't see it.

Weird isnt it Wrestlefest is one of the all time great wrestling games, but had very little in the way of depth, but what a hella fun game.

Just had that magical secret ingredient that arcade wrestlers struggle to match.

I was hoping wwe legends would fill that gap, but it was poor. This looks like better over the top stuff and hopefully will be the arcade fix I'd hope for.

Might get mame setup again later for some Wrestlefest!

I'm just hoping it has a good number of caw slots and a good number of extra moves to choose from for our created guys. I just can't see them spending all that time creating over the top finishers for people not in the game though.

Wrestlefest was brilliant
YouTube - Wrestlefest - Hulk Hogan & Ultimate Warrior

I think that's my first memory of going on games on holiday at the Arcade, they had a car game as well i always used to go on

It was a top down 4 player game each with a steering wheel kinda like Micro Machines, god knows what it was called though

Super sprint? Or more likely Ivan iron man stewart off road racing... Another one of my all time favourite arcade games.

I think I'd only even consider this if there was a Royal Rumble or Battle Royal mode. Not very likely considering the size if the models and ring.

Back
Top Bottom