WWE 2K15

I'm still undecided on this. If the gameplay hasn't changed then I can't see any reason for me to get it seeing as I can have the same experience right now with 100 caws.

Sony also need to get mp3 support onto the ps4

Isn't this a next gen title, surely they'll have had to remake it for PS4/XBone.

Depends if they go the route others do and just have better res textures on ps4/xb1 but it's the same game

First-WWE-2K15-Screenshot-John-Cena-Header.jpg

Gentleman you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.

Bring on Gamescom footage!

Scary good.

I love that it's real and not the ever youthful thq look with huge barrel chests and even fat guys having perfect abs.

Hopefully caw mode is good enough to match up

Yeah that screen is impressive, excited for what they reveal Summerslam weekend.

Wow. That screenshot is crazy. But is that purely CGI and not representative of in-game?

Imagine if in-game was like that too? :D

What was career mode?

They need to bring back create a ppv mode and add match ratings to exhibition matches. That stuff used to make me addicted to KOC2.

Graphically it looks phenomenal but gameplay looks very similar.

Will have to see what they present over coming months though.

Oh yeah definitely. I just hoped with the new generation would come a new engine and new animations. On first impressions I'm disappointed. They need to drop Yuke and get a better dev in.

I can imagine Radiation is stewing, hence no comment yet! :LOL:

I saw a bit of the video. The extreme rules one? once I saw the glitched floating chair I switched off. Plus on all these leaked videos, its morons spamming run attacks.
How bad is the hit detection? Lots of clipping?

Probably the best faces I've ever seen in a game, superbly detailed.

Will probably play like shit though like all the games before it.

It will probably never happen, but we need a wrestling game that you dont actually 'play' fight as such, but rather have it play like the actual federation.

What I'd like is that you are TOLD who is going to win and have to do your best to get the best match rating depending how closely you follow the 'script' and what you ad-lib in to get pops etc.

This would mean losing matches as well as just fighting to win. To me these wrestling games arent really wrestling, just like Street Fighter in a ring or something. It never feels realistic to me, because a real wrestling match is planned out and the winner pre-determined, not just 2+ guys in a ring kicking shit out of each other till 1 wins.

Still, they have gone for the mass market with it and fair play. I'll definitely be looking out for reviews and opinions, just purely because the presentation looks amazing, but no doubt it will still have limited moves, jerky animations and awful commentary :(

It will probably never happen, but we need a wrestling game that you dont actually 'play' fight as such, but rather have it play like the actual federation.

What I'd like is that you are TOLD who is going to win and have to do your best to get the best match rating depending how closely you follow the 'script' and what you ad-lib in to get pops etc.

This would mean losing matches as well as just fighting to win. To me these wrestling games arent really wrestling, just like Street Fighter in a ring or something. It never feels realistic to me, because a real wrestling match is planned out and the winner pre-determined, not just 2+ guys in a ring kicking shit out of each other till 1 wins.

Still, they have gone for the mass market with it and fair play. I'll definitely be looking out for reviews and opinions, just purely because the presentation looks amazing, but no doubt it will still have limited moves, jerky animations and awful commentary :(

intresting idea, an acting simulator

Like a version of Total Extreme Wrestling with actual input?

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/tew2013/

The faces and bodies were supposedly done with the same capture/scanning trch as the nba games.
Though hogan seems noticeably smoothed out/younger so it does look like they've messed around with them a bit after scanning.

Gameplay though is supposed to be totally new. You now work the match building up from headlocks and leverage holds into eventually going for your bigger moves. You also have to manage your stamina. If you don't have much left you wont be able to hit your finished etc.

But that's what "they" are saying. It could probably still turn out crappy. After all they've been extremely quiet on hyping this years game and revealing the roster and ign cancelled the showcases they were doing after 2k just shut up shop and ended contact with them and refused to give them any new info or videos.

Doesn't sound too promising.

The faces and bodies were supposedly done with the same capture/scanning trch as the nba games.
Though hogan seems noticeably smoothed out/younger so it does look like they've messed around with them a bit after scanning.

Gameplay though is supposed to be totally new. You now work the match building up from headlocks and leverage holds into eventually going for your bigger moves. You also have to manage your stamina. If you don't have much left you wont be able to hit your finished etc.

But that's what "they" are saying. It could probably still turn out crappy. After all they've been extremely quiet on hyping this years game and revealing the roster and ign cancelled the showcases they were doing after 2k just shut up shop and ended contact with them and refused to give them any new info or videos.

Doesn't sound too promising.

I noticed that, but theres no tattoos on him and hes in his Mania 19 attire, so maybe they wanted to make him a tad younger?

Back
Top Bottom