wow, match ratings are terrible!

techguyatny

Conference
25 September 2008
I just played as Inter vs Real Madrid. Final score was 1-1, 3-2 on penalties. I was playing very sloppy and conceded two penalties in the second half. But somehow Kaka won man of the match with a MR of 7.5/10, even though he missed two penalties in the second half, and his penalty in the shootout was saved by Julio Cesar. In real life, missing 3 penalties doesn't earn you MOTM...

After a couple ML seasons I can say that the ratings are more than decent,certainly far from terrible.

They are terrible, I play BAL and have never got better than 8 despite scoring hat-tricks from midfield, and 1 game I had 4 assists!!!

Nope !
In Pes 2008 I remember that Benzema has 10.0 because he scored 10 goals but now it's the inverse !!

The ratings are terribly stupid. I scored 6 goals with Ibrahimovic (he had 8 shots), won 6-1 and he got 7.5 . It was top player.
I just made a test and scored 21 own goals with Puyol. He got 3.0 . Funny thing is Abidal and Alves did completely nothing and they also got 3.0 .

Scorring 8 isn't that hard,I've gotten 8 with Zhirkov without scoring goals.I think I've seen a few 8.5s.

I got 8.5 before in pes 2009. It was in champions league final where i scored 3 goals and 2 assist with 1 players and 16/16 passes with 200+ meters dribbled.

Wow is it really possible to get 8.5?
After 3 BAL seasons I always get 8, hattricks, assists, defensive rating A... never seen any 8.5 :BORED:

Back
Top Bottom