1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Wouldn't it be nice

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by RussWWFC, 30 August 2006.

1. RussWWFC

RussWWFC Guest

if in Pro Evo 6 the ability to patch/edit was made a whole lot easier. I'm new to all this sort of thing, am downloading the legends patch at the moment but everything seems so complicated. In Footy Manager my other favourite game its just a matter of running an EXE file and it changes it all for you.

Not that I am complaining about peoples good work on here, its amazing what you can do. Im looking forward to playing with England and Brazil from 1970, Holland 74, Argentina & Scotland 78, Northern Ireland 82, Argentina 86, England & Germany 1990, Bulgaria & Romania 94, France 1998 - just a few of my favourite teams from down the years. MOst of them should be in there somewhere, apart from the less well known ones

2. Dermot

Dermot Banned

13 August 2002
    New York
    Arsenal
    Great Beach Boys song.

3. RussWWFC

RussWWFC Guest

Agreed, maybe a parody of the song with our wishes for Pro Evo 6 was made!!

4. drugfree

drugfree Banned

24 August 2006
    Northern Ireland Belfast
    Linfield
    well seeing as we(northern ireland) are a small country the chances of seing our 82 team in a game will most likely not happen. just take alook at the northern ireland team in pro evo 5 now. andy smith up front lol. aye right amnd neil lennon i think is stil there

5. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    Well if someone made a ppf patch, it would probably be possible to make an exe out of it.