1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Would someone mind telling me the best "patch"?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by EatonTJ, 10 November 2006.

1. EatonTJ

EatonTJ Why Today Doesn't Suck. Staff

11 April 2002
    Would one of our wonderful forum members be so kind as to tell me the best availible "patch" (or kitserver/lod files, etc) to use for PES6 PC?

I had everything on my laptop for PES5 but the damn thing died on my vacation so I can't copy any stuff over. I'm sure the information is here on the forum somewhere already, but there is quite simply too much information to sort through and I guess my search terms aren't very productive either.

What I'd like is updated kits, boots, balls, pitch, ads, etc. (if availible of course) along with any chants, realistic option files and such. I'm sure somebody has put something great together already... if I could just be pointed in the right direction.

BTW, this should be stickied if someone can answer. Thank you all.

2. Angel777

Angel777 Conference

18 July 2005
  3. EatonTJ

11 April 2002
  4. Hectic Glenn

Hectic Glenn League 2

14 May 2006
    London, UK
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Well you need to get the new kitserver of course - http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=36199

Once you are sorted with that, you can add the old kits into the uni folder, and the balls into the balls folder, from the PES5 kitserver, read through the thread to see how.

5. JANER

JANER Guest

Reading lol

6. EatonTJ

11 April 2002
    Okay, well what's the best option file available for PES6 PC right now? Thanks again for the help. I'll sticky a quick turorial on how to best modernize PES6 PC once I get your opinions on option files.

Just say which option file is the best and why you think so. Thanks people.

7. gigimarulla

gigimarulla Serie C1

6 June 2006
    Cosenza
    Cosenza 1914
  8. Wowlman

Wowlman Banned

4 February 2006
    Bit of a smartarse answer this, but the best patch is a mix of smaller patches, in my opinion... download your preferred adboards, bootpack, chant pack, etc. etc. and I don't think you can go wrong.

I wouldn't download any of the super patches because they all have one or two things I don't like.

9. EatonTJ

11 April 2002
  10. EatonTJ

11 April 2002

Not being a smartass at all, I'm pretty much the same way. TheWolf's patches are usually my favorite because he seems to have the same taste in things I do and puts together a combo patch that usually reflects what I want.

Tell me, Wowlman, what are your favorite smaller patches so far?

How about, what's your favorite option file?