Would anyone be interested in a Evo-Web League?

RuneEdge

Silent Assassin
1 October 2003
Manchester United
We have a big community here. Its also one of the top 3 PES sites online. So why not have a league of its own?
Many people come here and advertise their league to us. I think if we got together and made our own league, we'd have a pretty big competition going on here.
Maybe with multiple leagues and divisions and maybe even a Champions League to bring together the best of each league in one competition. It could be as big as how its done in real life.
We have many great community members here who can edit the game, design things like kits, and organise and take responsibilities for such a potentially big league.
Do you think this is worth it? Can it be done?
And if you think its worth it, would you take part?

Everyone who would take part could maybe post here so that we get an idea of how many people this can attract.

We did this last year, 4 divisions if I remember correctly and it just isn't feasable at times. Too many people drop out without telling anyone, don't play games on time, etc, etc. It is a nightmare to organise and run, take it from someone who's done it along with another person, Foxtrot will tell you the same.

The only way to have it run smoothly is to not let anyone but trusted people in to play it, and that brings about the new problem of "define trusted".

It's a great idea and one a lot of folk will no doubt be up for, but it's not worth the hassle at the moment.

I know what you mean but I see this working at many sites and I have seen a lot of regular players in the PES5 online lobbies.
Since the interface is more user friendly and because people can now use sites like http://www.leaguerepublic.com/ to organise the league, its much easier to run.

LMAO. I just realised how professional that LeagueRepublic site was when I read this in their reference section where their users give feedback.

FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION OF ENGLAND
"Full-Time provides football volunteers with web-based tools to assist in all their valuable work. Fans and players of all levels will now be able to follow their team on the Internet. It marks another step forward in The FA's determination to help develop and nurture grassroots football in England."
Sir Trevor Brooking
Director of Football Development, Football Association of England

RuneEdge said:
LMAO. I just realised how professional that LeagueRepublic site was when I read this in their reference section where their users give feedback.

That means we need the endorsement of Peter Brackley!!

Easier to play with pes4? I don't really want to splash out on another version...............:(

Better idea is sto make some tournaments, like world cup 2006. then you need no many matches for eatch user. oh and the best way is to take the teams random, otherwise all user are crying about their teams...

zeus78 said:
Better idea is sto make some tournaments, like world cup 2006. then you need no many matches for eatch user. oh and the best way is to take the teams random, otherwise all user are crying about their teams...
You can just let anyone use any team so you can have more than one person using the same team. Of course it would have to be club teams only.

And there are many leagues that are run properly and also advertised here. So I dont see why it wont work. We have TONS of people who come here that also have PES5 on PC.

Back
Top Bottom