World's smallest shinpads?

pbchillin

Awooooooga!
9 April 2003
Cambodia
Chelsea
norwich_a5.jpg

Look how small and stubby Kezman's shinpads are, i've never seen anything like that before.

LOL...........
:lol: they look so cool... and funny.
Ive never seen such small ones. :shock:

They're not shinpads. His just stuffed two packs of ciggies in his socks

I had a friend who used to wear pads like Kezman's until he got tired of getting bruised shins and ankles all the time.Protect your shins lads,trust me,you dont wanna get shin splints...excruciating pain and takes time to cure.

what a twat, i h ate him and his shinpads, i hope someone injures him under that small shinpad so he might take a lesson and use standard shinpads

S[H]adow11 said:
what a twat, i h ate him and his shinpads, i hope someone injures him under that small shinpad so he might take a lesson and use standard shinpads

and you would say the same thing about Tjierry Henry who does the exact same thing?

kingpug said:
Why, because he doesnt score 3 goals a game?

He is a cunt, because of the way he carrys on when on the pitch. Also those shinpads are the stupidest thing I have seen in all my years as an avid football fan. Further to the point the fact that he wears them, make him in my view a stupid cunt.

Antoher reason the man is a cunt, is that plays for Chelsea which has a reputation for fielding teams with a high per centage of cunts making the starting line up. All in all Kezman is a cunt, in the face of overwhelming evidence supporting this fact. I bid you all good day and hopefully this will end the long running debate on whether Kezman is a cunt or is he not a cunt. :D

Back
Top Bottom