1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

World's smallest shinpads?

Discussion in 'Football' started by pbchillin, 6 March 2005.

1. pbchillin

pbchillin Awooooooga!

9 April 2003
    Cambodia
    Chelsea
    [​IMG]
    Look how small and stubby Kezman's shinpads are, i've never seen anything like that before.

2. juventus11

juventus11 Guest

LOL...........
    :lol: they look so cool... and funny.
    Ive never seen such small ones. :shock:

3. Sheep

Sheep Guest

Hes a prick, whats the point in even having them on.

4. R Dubua

R Dubua League 2

23 March 2003
    North East ,ENGLAND
    the whole of the bottom half of his shins still exposed. He might aswell not be wearing any at all.

5. smango

smango Guest

They're not shinpads. His just stuffed two packs of ciggies in his socks

6. lumlum

lumlum Premiership

3 August 2003
    MUFC
    Jose won't give him full shin pads until he starts scoring.

7. phrase

phrase Tactician

12 December 2002
    Little Mancunia
    I had a friend who used to wear pads like Kezman's until he got tired of getting bruised shins and ankles all the time.Protect your shins lads,trust me,you dont wanna get shin splints...excruciating pain and takes time to cure.

8. S[H]adow11

S[H]adow11 Guest

what a twat, i h ate him and his shinpads, i hope someone injures him under that small shinpad so he might take a lesson and use standard shinpads

9. juventus11

juventus11 Guest

Ask Patrick Viera hes good at doing that stuff.

10. Parkin09

Parkin09 No...I AM SPARTACUS

7 March 2004
    Swindon
    and you would say the same thing about Tjierry Henry who does the exact same thing?

11. FlawlessCowboy

FlawlessCowboy Stunted

5 July 2004
    Coventry, UK
    What has everyone got against Kezman?

12. smango

smango Guest

Kezman is a cunt. Simple as that.

13. kingpug

kingpug Guest

Why, because he doesnt score 3 goals a game?

14. Sheep

Sheep Guest

\\:o/ A cunt he is \\:o/

15. S[H]adow11

S[H]adow11 Guest

look at his face, he looks like a 10 yr old wanker :lmao:

16. smango

smango Guest

He is a cunt, because of the way he carrys on when on the pitch. Also those shinpads are the stupidest thing I have seen in all my years as an avid football fan. Further to the point the fact that he wears them, make him in my view a stupid cunt.

Antoher reason the man is a cunt, is that plays for Chelsea which has a reputation for fielding teams with a high per centage of cunts making the starting line up. All in all Kezman is a cunt, in the face of overwhelming evidence supporting this fact. I bid you all good day and hopefully this will end the long running debate on whether Kezman is a cunt or is he not a cunt. :D