World's Lightest Football Boots?

Discussion in 'Football' started by KJK1LL3R, 27 July 2007.

1. KJK1LL3R

KJK1LL3R League 2

1 April 2005
    The title says it all! Basically I wanna know what is the worlds lightest football boots? I know that a few years back it may have been the Nike Vapour R9's but I am sure that is no longer the case!

2. Ad16

Ad16 Premiership

13 November 2006
    I think it's still the Mercurial Vapors. I can't imagine it would be possible to make lighter boots than those.

3. codpiece

codpiece Romanista

12 December 2002
    Houston
    Actually, I think the Lotto Zhero Gravity might be the lightest.

4. Enda

Enda Guest

Back when I played football for my local side I wore Nike Mercurial Vapours. They were amazing and so light, felt like you were just running in socks.

Although the downside was pretty evident when a hard tackle would come in. Absolutly no protection at all for the goot, bar the heel. I was always coming home with a bruise here and a bruise there so I eventually had enough and bought a pair of F50's. MUCH MUCH better, although admittatly they don't look as cool :(

5. ooh_harry

ooh_harry League 1

8 July 2005
    Fosters home for imaginary friends
    Arsenal, Juventus
    My PUMA V1 boots are alot lighter than the vapor's I have yet, I do think the Lotto Zhero gravity may be the lightest.