1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

World's Lightest Football Boots?

Discussion in 'Football' started by KJK1LL3R, 27 July 2007.

1. KJK1LL3R

KJK1LL3R League 2

1 April 2005
    The title says it all! Basically I wanna know what is the worlds lightest football boots? I know that a few years back it may have been the Nike Vapour R9's but I am sure that is no longer the case!

2. Ad16

Ad16 Premiership

13 November 2006
    I think it's still the Mercurial Vapors. I can't imagine it would be possible to make lighter boots than those.

3. codpiece

codpiece Romanista

12 December 2002
    Houston
    Actually, I think the Lotto Zhero Gravity might be the lightest.

4. Enda

Enda Guest

Back when I played football for my local side I wore Nike Mercurial Vapours. They were amazing and so light, felt like you were just running in socks.

Although the downside was pretty evident when a hard tackle would come in. Absolutly no protection at all for the goot, bar the heel. I was always coming home with a bruise here and a bruise there so I eventually had enough and bought a pair of F50's. MUCH MUCH better, although admittatly they don't look as cool :(

5. ooh_harry

ooh_harry League 1

8 July 2005
    Fosters home for imaginary friends
    Arsenal, Juventus
    My PUMA V1 boots are alot lighter than the vapor's I have yet, I do think the Lotto Zhero gravity may be the lightest.