1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

World Soccer Winning Eleven 9 - anyone know?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by billiejoe, 24 February 2006.

1. billiejoe

billiejoe Non-League

14 August 2005
    According to konami, there are some differences between we9 e pes5,

"Winning Eleven 9 features new animations, new clubs and leagues, a refined Master League, and online play with players around the world! Take your favorite team online and prove your skills by progressing through the online divisional ranking system."

Anyone saw it? Anyone already bought?

tks to all

2. Doubla R

Doubla R Argentina

13 April 2005
    I bought the game, a few weeks ago, and I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I downloaded an option file, and when I play it, I notice it is different from the option file I had made before I bought the max drive. The reason why I think is different is because the OF is actually a PES5 OF so I don't know if there are any new differences, but to me it feels different, it also feels like is harder, I play on 3 stars.

3. billiejoe

billiejoe Non-League

14 August 2005
    i think is different too......

but they didnt update de database...... nothing changes....
    but i noticed some new movements and the game is less simulation and more arcade, i think.
    please let me know your opinions

4. twophases

twophases Hooked on editing

3 June 2004
    Team F, Other Leagues C
    It is different. Its just hard to explain how/why...

5. billiejoe

billiejoe Non-League

14 August 2005
    did we9 for PC already released in any country???????????

6. twophases

twophases Hooked on editing

3 June 2004
    Team F, Other Leagues C
    Yup. My Dad's in Hong Kong & shipped me WE9 for PC.