Robben (bayern monaco)
krasic (cska moska)
Honda (cska moska)
toni kroos (germany)

firstly:

is there any roster update??

thank you!!

can you answer my question??:WORSHIP:

For PSP version, it seems that the format of the game files(0_text,j_text etc) becomes .cpk and .dns (not .afs anymore)...
anybody started the decryption?
waiting now...

Expander,

Are you sure about these things you mentioned? In that case I'll import it.

I'm hoping your not just excited with the first impression it gave you because it is what 2010 should've been, then it wears off.

Expander,

Are you sure about these things you mentioned? In that case I'll import it.

I'm hoping your not just excited with the first impression it gave you because it is what 2010 should've been, then it wears off.

Im positive,played the japanese challenge last night for three hours on superstar difficulty and loved every minute,everything just feels much tighter and you can score many different types of goals.

Because the button response is instant and theres no lag the game feels so much better plus the physics and ai are greatly improved.

I will post some vids up today.

Im positive,played the japanese challenge last night for three hours on superstar difficulty and loved every minute,everything just feels much tighter and you can score many different types of goals.

Because the button response is instant and theres no lag the game feels so much better plus the physics and ai are greatly improved.

Whats also of note is how the players arennt moving on one fixed plain anymore,so when you pause the game you can see there all moving in different directions with different running stances.

Also because the animations smoother you dont have that overiding feeling the games on rails,plus theres more arc and spin on the ball with crosses bending more.

I'm ordering the game this moment for this reason alone :)

Thanks Expander.

Whats also of note is how the players arennt moving on one fixed plain anymore,so when you pause the game you can see there all moving in different directions with different running stances.

Also because the animations smoother you dont have that overiding feeling the games on rails,plus theres more arc and spin on the ball with crosses bending more.

I m waiting for players stats!:BYE:

Heres some replays,i have a load more and will post them over the next couple of days including a longer match video.

YouTube - WINNING ELEVEN 2010 CHALLENGE OF THE BLUE SAMURI PS3

Whats also worth mentioning is its very difficult to accertane the difference in feel over pes2010 from videos.

The lighting is also excellent as your playing in asia in the japan challenge mode,also the smaller grounds you play in,very atmospheric.

I'm guessing you played this even more by now, is the ref giving fouls and pens or is he turning a blind eye?

I'm guessing you played this even more by now, is the ref giving fouls and pens or is he turning a blind eye?

The ref blows up a lot more for fowls and ive had countless free kicks,also a few pens but because the button commands are instant you can time your sliding tackles perfectly,theres not a delay in which the opposition player has moved on and your player goes into the slide tackle animation.

Its also more enjoyable using the special ability button or R2 because its not sticky like pes2010,you can stop the ball and quickly change direction,plus players chest and foot trap high balls better.

Its definetly worth importing,as there are a few additional animations and its plays like a finished and complete version of pes2010 rather then a beta version which imo pes2010 played like,you can just link up your plays much better and move the ball around more accuraretly,the ball also spins more when you dribble and with a good dribbler(messi for example)you feel that you can take players on.

Last edited:
Thanks for that. Its on order now which should take more than a week to arrive I guess. If it is what you're making of it then I'm certainly going to love it, and should keep me busy till 2011 is out.

Should have the wii version hopefully tomorrow/Tuesday latest, really looking forward to it now, took me about 6 hours in total to make my wii region free though!

can someone please confirm if you can stil play the normal game modes (exhibition, cup, league etc..)???

and is someone releasin a patch???

im ordering mine 2moz..

thanx & PEACE!

For any who have the game, in the edit menu 2nd or 3rd from the bottom there is an option to load emblems from a we10 option file. when you click on it the option to load we10 data came up, i loaded it and got emblems (was hopein for english team and player names as well sadly not)Not brillant but at least i know who im playn against

quick note on the game
first time i played it it was good a bit too fast but scored a first time loopin volley out side the box with carrick with a corner. a couple of games in I hated it, way to fast, The sound of the ball really pissing me off weirdly missed champs and Mark and their didnt seem to be enough differences for me to change from my beautifuly patched english language PC Pes 2010. Turned off the ps3, turned on PC.

Started to play only to notice the changes for the better that were in "Challenge of Blue Samurai". Didnt even finish PC game and started up "Challenge of Blue Samurai" again. Started playing at about 6 o'clock didnt even notice it was 2 in the morning.

Now this is not amazingly better than Pes 2010 and if you like a slower pace u prob wont like it. One of the things that got on my nerves in PES 2010 was smaller teams playing keep ball around the back. This still can hapen in this game but the difference, corectly applied pressure forces the players into mistakes. Played Wolves and have to say the longer the match went on the worse they played mistakes all over the place apart from the keeper who played unreal, although the was at fault for the first goal(bad clearence to valencia). This is prob to do with their stamina.

Cant say if its a really good game until Ive played it for a week or 2 but I have to say right now its seems good. If only Pes2010 had been like this with slower speed or if they would just release a patch to bring pes 2010 up this level of play but I dont see it happening.

For any who have the game, in the edit menu 2nd or 3rd from the bottom there is an option to load emblems from a we10 option file. when you click on it the option to load we10 data came up, i loaded it and got emblems (was hopein for english team and player names as well sadly not)Not brillant but at least i know who im playn against

quick note on the game
first time i played it it was good a bit too fast but scored a first time loopin volley out side the box with carrick with a corner. a couple of games in I hated it, way to fast, The sound of the ball really pissing me off weirdly missed champs and Mark and their didnt seem to be enough differences for me to change from my beautifuly patched english language PC Pes 2010. Turned off the ps3, turned on PC.

Started to play only to notice the changes for the better that were in "Challenge of Blue Samurai". Didnt even finish PC game and started up "Challenge of Blue Samurai" again. Started playing at about 6 o'clock didnt even notice it was 2 in the morning.

Now this is not amazingly better than Pes 2010 and if you like a slower pace u prob wont like it. One of the things that got on my nerves in PES 2010 was smaller teams playing keep ball around the back. This still can hapen in this game but the difference, corectly applied pressure forces the players into mistakes. Played Wolves and have to say the longer the match went on the worse they played mistakes all over the place apart from the keeper who played unreal, although the was at fault for the first goal(bad clearence to valencia). This is prob to do with their stamina.

Cant say if its a really good game until Ive played it for a week or 2 but I have to say right now its seems good. If only Pes2010 had been like this with slower speed or if they would just release a patch to bring pes 2010 up this level of play but I dont see it happening.

Im confused!?

Iz there not an option 2 have all the menus in english???

Damn..!?

Expander.. can you check please?

Thanks..

Only the main menus are in english everything else is japanese with japanese text and theres no way you can change this as i understand a little cantonesse(japanese).Changing the difficulty is easy enough as is the match time and balls.If your used to the old n64,ps1 and ps2 japanese games then your be fine as your understand its sometimes a case of trial and error.

The japanese challenge mode is easy to navigate,aswell as changing your squad types ie type01,02,golden quartet ect..

If you know your way around pes2010 its not a problem although master league is a bit more of a challenge.

Last edited:
Hi man, are you traslating all to english?

Imposible to change on the PS3 the only thing that can be changed to english is player names and unlicenced club team names. Crazy how nearly everything is in japanese except small things like main screen, songs, skill cards and even credits are in english

Finally got my copy for the ps3 this morning and after 15 exhibiton matches on superstar difficulty these are my initial impressions.

Firstly let me just state im a pes diehard but button lag and awful response times,aswell as sticky player physics killed pes2010 for me but im more then happy to report these factors have been completely corrected and WE akoi de chousen is as responsive as any version of pes on the ps2.

AI has also been massively tweaked with players not freezing and now reacting to the balls played into space effortlessly as well as moving quickly to misplaced passes or deflections.Whats also worth a note is teams now counter attack much better with
forwards making movements off the shoulders of defenders and providing much more support and improved movement in and around the box as well as tracking space.Plus the dreaded 4 man zone pressing has gone with defenders acting far more intelligently.

Ball physics have also been tweaked with more zipp and power in passes and as the button lag has been corrected passes and shots tend to always go in the required direction of my thumbstick commands,headers also dont cannonball from crosses and are now much more realistic.Shooting is also more refined and much improved with much more subtle differences in the power ratios.

The game is also much quicker overall and you get that real pang of excitement in your stomach much like the days of the ps2.

Animation is still the same but smoothed out with no noticable clipping in the animation cycles with the horrible laggy delayed turns from pes2010 now being much smoother and quicker,collision detection is slightly improved but not massively but it does make a difference.Its also easier to retain ball possession and you have a much improved midfield so dont feel so forced out on the wings through fear of losing the ball and feel much more in control of the game while dribbling as you can skin defenders with touch as there are no response issues or delays when you turn.

So all in all a much improved game that has certainly restored my faith in pes productions,its just a shame pes2010 wasnt this finished or complete because you can really see which direction konami are taking the series with this game.

Any questions please ask and are do my best to answer.

Do you think this new improved gameplay will be plastered in with the Konami update coming 8th June?

There's a chance. (I'm being very optimistic) Nobody saw the update from the 1.3 patch coming so who knows?

I downloaded that 30 minute vid and i have to say it really does look a lot better than PES 2010, clearly more refined and smooth.

Let's hope Konami put this gameplay into PS 2010 with the update so we can have a good world cup on PES!

hi expander!

i'd like to know some player stats...

javier zanetti (inter)
nesta( milan )
fletcher (manchester united)
toulalan (lione)
ribery (france)
robinho (brasile)
darren bent (sunderland)
djibril cisse (Panathinaikos)
Drogba (chelsea)

firstly: