World Cup Tournament Thread!!!

Hey F1. Italy vs. Scotaland is the first game in the group. When can you play? I am in the United States. Thanks.

Ezio

hey mike im playing as england . my name online is _IAN_ because it is given as icar . change it please. thanks

Hi my gamertag is JoseLindstrom. my first opponent is Culli(spain)

and mike i think it would be wise to add goal difference too.
and a mirchannel would be good to have also.

Hi my gamertag is JoseLindstrom. my first opponent is Culli(spain)

and mike i think it would be wise to add goal difference too.
and a mirchannel would be good to have also.

Hey Scarface,

I know we play 2nd but when would you be able to play?

Mike, do you want the games played in order or does it not matter?

Ezio

DDP2006 (France), Aoi_shingo (Japan) or _Ian_ (England), when can you play me? I would prefer to play in the friendly lobbys anyway, thanks.

IRAN! IRAN! IRAN!

:D

F1r3B4ll, ezio and Culli i will be online for the next hour(s) and will update this thread every 10min or so.

Scarface,

What time is where you are? I am in the United States and it is 2:22 pm here. I won't be home till 5:30 and can probably play at 6:00 or so. Will you still be avialable then?

Ezio

im free most evenings after 10pm in Uk im sorry if thats a bit late also im on Sat from 12 mid day onward as i work a lot of odd hours, if you can make 4pm on Wed or Thursday we can play, failing that we can make it Friday night after 7:30pm? if you have any dates or times similar please leave me a note. cheers and good luck

what do yoo think mike?

if any1 have the will iam always online at #pesligan on mirc and can visit me there. Jose|SPQR there, just highlight.

Are you on there now? I am trying to connect to it but dont see you. I just realized it's probbaly work blocking mirc.

Anyway, where are you located? I assume in Europe? I am in North America. When do you think we could play? I work till 5:00pm ever day. If not, maybe on the weekend. Let me know.

Also can F1r3B4ll and Culli let me know when you can play also. Thanks.

Ezio

Last edited:
iam online now and for the next hours. this time everyday :P
i cant see any1 i dont reqognize connect to the channel yet.

iam located in sweden. anyway pm me lobby,gamename etc and we will play ;)

or perhaps you have a mircchannel you are logged in too and i could visit that one instead?

ok bigfraz woud you be able to play around 11:30 uk time tomarrow.

all good m8 see you then and "watch out for sweeden" its the shittest catchphrase i could think of to strike fear and laughter into my oponents. i will be adopting this as my motto for this world cup.
i will meet you in english pc , lobby 7, at 11.25- 11.30pm, and i will go by the name of RonaldoSimpson.
c u then
"watch out for sweeden"\\:o/ "watch out for sweeden":shock: "watch out for sweeden"\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ :circle: :triangle: :square: :x: \\:o/ \\:o/ :shock: :shock: :shock: "watch out for sweeden"

iam online now and for the next hours. this time everyday :P
i cant see any1 i dont reqognize connect to the channel yet.

iam located in sweden. anyway pm me lobby,gamename etc and we will play ;)

or perhaps you have a mircchannel you are logged in too and i could visit that one instead?

I must be doing something wrong then because I don't see anyone there. What server are you on?

However I am guessing with the time differnece we will have to play this weekend so I will let you know.

Ezio

Last edited:
Hey F1r3B4ll and Culli,

Scarface and I are playing on Saturday due to the time difference. Are you guys available to play this weekend? Please let me know. Thanks.

Ezio

Bigfraz very sry my partner cant play this evening but he said for sure tomarrow if thats ok with you .

Just as well i checked in here on here after looking for you in the room, same time tomorrow night?and what will your names be?bit of a late time to call off??? if your partner cant make it just play on your own lol
see you both tomorrow

Sweeden 2 Argentina 0
(Claiming this as for the second night in a row there is a no show from my opposition dispite the fact they say they will be online at a time then fail to do so!Without a sorry or a i wont be there. whoever is organising this please let me claim the points by default and get on with the tournament.
"watchout for Sweeden":applause: :applause: \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ :square: :triangle: :circle: :circle: :x: :D :D \\:o/ \\:o/

Hey Mike,

I am going to have to drop out. All of a sudden I can't get online with the game anymore. I apologize for any problem this might cause. Good luck to all if the tourney actually gets going and sorry again.

Ezio

Back
Top Bottom