World Cup Tournament Thread!!!

ezio in your reply it says you wanted netherlands and they are chosen and also italy has been picked i put stars beside the teams that are chosen in the very first post with teams, there are still good teams left.

ezio in your reply it says you wanted netherlands and they are chosen and also italy has been picked i put stars beside the teams that are chosen in the very first post with teams, there are still good teams left.

Ok. I will take Portugal then. Thanks.

Ezio

Ok 3 more teams and we can get this tourny started!!!

After we get 16 i will post 4 groups with 4 teams each and you will play each team once like in world cup and top 2 in each group advance to quarters.

Also since it's a pc/ps2 tourny all games should be played in english/french server.

Last edited:
I think everyone playing this should use Xfire (www.xfire.com).
It is a free program to talk to people (in games as well), take screenshots in games and count up your gaming hours.
You can press Scroll Lock + X to bring up a box in PES to chat to anyone in your friends list.

I think this would be a good way to arrange games with people and see when they are online.

Lazoli, urbanspy already picked germany and pv genious their are still some good teams left like ghana and ukraine, croatia you two guys could use those teams if you like.

Last edited:
Ok good choice lazoli that means we only have 1 spot left for this tourny and then we can start and i will post groups and match fixtures.

hi, i would like to join. but I am from singapore, i am not sure if i can get a 2 bar connection with ur.

hey sem chi there is only one guy from north america and everyone else im assuming is from europe so if u want to join u can ill just put you in a different division then the north american player.

How we gonna communicate with people?! I will not bother playing if Xfire isn't used.
Its the perfect way to talk to your opponents in game or out of game, using a thread on a forum can be a bit messy and posts can be missed.

its not hard as games will all be easy too see who your facing and not everyone will be willing to download a new program just to play. now long as people check in to this thread once a day or every 2 days we should be fine.

1 or 2 a game like in real life is accepted however if that is all your opponent is doing then let me know and i will worn opponent and if he does again then you will get win.

That seems fairest way to me.

Ok, I will play in this. Looking forward to tearing you all to pieces with Iran :p

ALRIGHT GUYS LETS GET THIS WORLD CUP TOURNY STARTED!!!

I will post each group now and match fixtures once you find out who your first opponent is either msg them in this thread and let them know when is a good time for you to play and/or email them also, After matches are finished post results in this thread and i will update standings for everyone.

TEAMS
Argintina------RooneyFan1984 & Bestia
France---------DDP2006
Scotland-------F1r3B4ll
Brazil---------Gordongekko
England--------_Ian_
Spain----------Culli
Iran-----------MadMan or SkyBlueFan
Serbia & Mont.-Davmidge
Sweden---------BigFraz
Netherlands----Arjen-Robben
Czech Rep.-----Scarface1999
Italy----------Ezio
Japan----------Aoi_shingo
Ukraine--------Lazoli
Germany--------UrbanSpy
Portugal-------Pv-Genious

Last edited:
Group A

Teams PTS
Germany 0
Brazil 0
Ukraine 0
Serbia & Mont. 0

Fixtures

Germany Vs. Brazil
Ukraine Vs. Serbia & Mont.

Germany Vs. Ukraine
Brazil Vs. Serbia & Mont.

Germany Vs. Serbia & Mont.
Brazil Vs. Ukraine

Good Luck To All Group (A) Teams And have Fun.

Last edited:
Group B

Teams Pts
England 0
Japan 0
France 0
Iran 0

Fixtures

England Vs. Japan
France Vs. Iran

England Vs. France
Japan Vs. Iran

England Vs. Iran
France Vs. Japan

Good Luck To All Group (B) Teams And Have Fun.

Last edited:
Group C

Teams Pts
Argintina 0
Sweden 0
Portugal 0
Netherlands 0

Fixtures

Argintina Vs. Sweden
Portugal Vs. Netherlands

Argintina Vs. Portugal
Sweden Vs. Netherlands

Argintina Vs. Netherlands
Portugal Vs. Sweden

Good luck to All Teams In Group (C) And Have Fun.

Group D

Teams Pts
Italy 0
Scotland 0
Czech Rep. 0
Spain 0

Fixtures

Italy Vs. Scotland
Czech Vs. Spain

Italy Vs. Czech
Spain Vs. Scotland

Italy Vs. Spain
Czech Vs. Scotland

Good Luck To All In Group (D) And Have Fun.

Hey BigFraz you play my team argintina in our first game let me know when is a good time for you to play thanks.

Back
Top Bottom