World Cup 2010 - Spain Thread - Vamos Espña !!!

OWNED
1277878150_0.jpg

Such flaunting is really childish... I like Spain yet it makes me angry too. :)) It's stupendously counterproductive.

Congrats to you, Lizarazu77, for your last post. Common sense at its best.

Btw, this made me laugh for about half an hour, they replayed it in slow-mo a good few times as well:

27873_540.jpg

Noone's really insulting you, you just come of as a guy saying things we used to say when we were five-eight years old. Just try and see a correlation between what you're doing and everyone's attitude towards you.

In theory Spain's QF is the most unbalanced one. And no offense to Paraguay, but seeing Spain's record for the past 4 years they should qualify. Won't be easy, but... should be sort oflike the match against Chile.

Noone's really insulting you, you just come of as a guy saying things we used to say when we were five-eight years old. Just try and see a correlation between what you're doing and everyone's attitude towards you.

In theory Spain's QF is the most unbalanced one. And no offense to Paraguay, but seeing Spain's record for the past 4 years they should qualify. Won't be easy, but... should be sort oflike the match against Chile.

Yes, Spain is stronger in theory but I have doubts typical of the moment ..

Torres or llorente?

Paraguay will come out to attack or defend as chili or portugal?
if locked out back, better llorente, and cesc for alonso, I think

as you say, I hope something like the game against chile..

the first in score, is 90% done

There it goes Del Bosque committing tactical suicide again. Has this man something in his brain?

Playing with 2 DMF has been proven the best way to automatically kill our attacking flow, making the ball go slow. And Torres again there?

I exepct Paraguay to win,at least they're doing their best and are trying to win the game with the best weapons they have.

Spain needs to play with just one DMF, put Llorente or Villa up and play with wingers and Xavi and Iniesta up and down, as they do in Barça. It's so obvious...

thank God spain didn`t get robbed ...cesc take down was more clearer than the other 2 pens imo. Well Done! I rather watch Spain vs Germany than see Larissa nude :LOL: :P

Congrats to a good Spain. It´s so enjoying to watch the ball move. The opposition, even if physicallly superior, just has to "burst" after the hour mark! Too much running after the ball! Incredible, and yes i must say Drekkard is right to want only one DMF in the pitch. I also think it would be even worse for the opposition... Great Spain.

del bosque is shit..the big shit...
alonso don't play more please !!! cesc fabregas in!!

and fernando torres come back home...

VILLA TE QUIERO, TE ADORO, TE AMO, GRACIAS VILLA, GRACIAS !!!!

villa_paraguay.jpg

Go on the Villa, have him in the bookies as top scorer.

Spain have no chance if they persist with Torres, he looks finished. Can't do a thing right, he's a passenger.

Also Alonso and Busquets just don't work, I don't rate Busquets one little bit, think he's awful, although Alonso was crap all night. I'd stick Alonso and Fabregas and Xavi in the middle and let Iniesta and Pedro or Silva go on the wings.

FD

Villa we love you, Villa we adore you. Thank you Villa thank you.

I don't know why Del Bosque persists with Torres upfront he pulls out of position, he is slow and low on confidence. Llorente filled the position well when he came on in the previous match and should start the next match.

Last edited:
Also Alonso and Busquets just don't work, I don't rate Busquets one little bit, think he's awful, although Alonso was crap all night. I'd stick Alonso and Fabregas and Xavi in the middle and let Iniesta and Pedro or Silva go on the wings.

FD

exactly. spain needs to switch to one forward only. instead of pedro I would also think of silva or mata. what happened to them btw? are they injured?

That was for me one of the best matches of the tournament so far, very exciting, very tense, incredible pace and fighting spirit for both teams, lovely quick passing from Spain.
Not many chances and clear opportunities in front of goal yet a wonderful game from the balance point of view.
Paraguay was great, and David Villa is the man, but we all knew that already :P I get why he got some love declarations here.
Xavi is awesome as usual some of his passing looks like he is just showing off, oh and can't forget the gks, Villar and Casillas were great.

And yea beboq, Spain vs Germany looks very promising, it could be almost as exciting as the naked hot chick, but I'm a bit worried about the physical of both teams, Spain ran a lot today and Germany been running the whole tournament.
Deutschland keeps getting awesome games ahead them, what a path they are going trough in the end they might even deserved it more than the others. But I'd rather wait for the Octopus to put my predict.

Congratulations Spain!
PS We will probably see naked Larissa in a near future, safest bet ever :SMUG:

Vamos Espana!!

I wanna see Mata play and today Spain was very narrow. Mostly Ramos only providing width on right side.

Spain were begging for some wingers and wingers they HAVE, Navas, Mata, Silva, FINALLY Pedro came on!!

I've always liked Del Bosque but he's not making this as easy as it could be for Spain in my opinion.

Was surprised when Xabi Alonso came to take PK and not Villa himself.

And I think Xabi Alonso is very important to team and played well again. Don't know why people are criticizing him. And he obviously has huge balls. He wanted to take that PK and scored. The ref pulling it back was BS. By that theory, EVERY PK should be retaken and retaken a million times including one Cardozo missed where the infringement was a lot more obvious!

LAst but not least, :WORSHIP: SAINT IKER!!!!!!!!!! Brave Ramos! Well done everyone!

p.s. Albiol injured I guess otherwise I much prefer him to Marchena even if coming on as late sub. Carlos can always give up a stupid penalty or lose his temper and isn't as good.

Villa great player yes but not enough to pass thru Germany, can't believe Torres is still playing....

front germany

--------- casillas ------
ramos -- puyol -- pique -- capdevilla
-- xavi --busquets -- cesc
pedro -- villa -- iniesta

alonso and torres OUT !!! they are slows.

Villa great player yes but not enough to pass thru Germany, can't believe Torres is still playing....

hattrick of villa infront werder breme

hahahahahaha:BOP:

villa will make the German defense slurry
and between Xavi, Cesc and Iniesta, you will not see the ball

:OOOH:

And out of all the penalties that should have been retaken given to players going in the box... Gyan's would have deserved it the most.

Vamos Espana!!

I wanna see Mata play and today Spain was very narrow. Mostly Ramos only providing width on right side.

Spain were begging for some wingers and wingers they HAVE, Navas, Mata, Silva, FINALLY Pedro came on!!

I've always liked Del Bosque but he's not making this as easy as it could be for Spain in my opinion.

Totally agreed, and we've said that many times. I wonder why people can't see the obvious.

Last edited:
sergio busquets, is impressive footballer....

in 2 year, this guy has gone from playing in the division 3 spanish to play a semifinal Spanish world

Back
Top Bottom