World Cup 2010 - Brazil Thread - Hexa so em 2014

Re: World Cup 2010 - Brazil Thread - Penta, So o Brasil!

Same here, although i dont expect any huge improvments, this is just how this WC is building up... a lot of teams playing fully counter attack football... I expect Ivory Cost doing the same since if they draw tomorrow they will depend only on themselves to quailify in the last round agasint North Korea.

montagem_ronaldo_fabiano_rooney_get_afp_470.jpg

Ronaldo: 11 matches without a goal
Rooney and Fabiano: 6 matches and no goal

Who will be the first to score?

LMAO
Cant forget that C.Ronaldo line:
"Goals are like KETCHUP, once they come, they come in loads!"

:LOL: They need Brazil to get a result against Portugal if they are to have any chance of going through and yet their play-acting has prevented Brazil's best player playing in that match.

Against Portugal Ivory Coast had already played very dirty, today they were much worse. And yet they finish the game with 11 men.

Brasil did what brasil does finish off their opponents.... Keita did what he did to help portugal :LOL:

It's a shame that Ivory Coast can't play fair with so many good players.

After all, we are qualified!

:LOL: They need Brazil to get a result against Portugal if they are to have any chance of going through and yet their play-acting has prevented Brazil's best player playing in that match.

Like Brazil wouldn't have played their second team anyway.... :P

Lucky bastards those portuguese. Always lucky...

Robinho was far from his best today and was outshined by Luis Fabiano, who had an excellent match. Kaka also improved a lot, although he started awfuly.

Ivory Coast had license to kill today, some of their players didn't even try to play some football. That Kader Keita, what a twat! The extent to Elano's injury remains to be seen, but now we are qualified and have plenty of time for his recovery and Kaka should be back in the knockout stage as well.

I can imagine Brazil vs Portugal to be a boring game, ending in a friendly draw (empate amigo!) if Portugal wins against Korea DPR. Some players might be rested. Maybe a chance to see Thiago Silva, Nilmar and Grafite.

That one will be talked about a lot :LOL:

Let the captions fest begin...

that`s a mockery US gets disallowed goal and this ref let`s him know that was dodgy arm work. arggghhhh!

I`m not impress will dunga`s tactics on the touchline very childish he nearly rip his tits . Track suit or gentlemen`s suit? his casual wear is lacking he was missing a safari hat.

It's a shame that Ivory Coast can't play fair with so many good players.

After all, we are qualified!

Fabiano ? This is the same guy who said he would cheat to win the WC. He handballed the ball twice and got away with it. :ROLL:

Kaita deserves to be punished for simulation and getting an opponent sent off and it was a nasty foul on Elano, but what about Lucio ?

At one point he looked to be in convulsions when the replay showed minimal contact.

Same for Fabiano clutching his ankles all the time and Maicon after brushing past Tiene rolling around trying to get him sent off as he was one one card.

Brazil play a very cynical game under Dunga and people should wake up and realize it's a long time since Brazil played the 'Brazilian' way.

IC like the other African teams have been hindered by their European coaches. Too regimented. Drogba was isolated with little support and is not fully fit and until lateon they did not run at Melo or Silva to get beyond them or down the channels when the fullbacks push up.

Last edited:

I`m not impress will dunga`s tactics on the touchline very childish he nearly rip his tits . Track suit or gentlemen`s suit? his casual wear is lacking he was missing a safari hat.

Wonder if his daughter designed it again. ;)

Lucky? Why? We have to play yet and win!

Oh dear what we have to hear...

I think you're lucky cause you get to be playing a qualified un-kaka'd Brazil reserve team in the ast game who [depending on what happens today] might even be interested to lose to you guys.
I mean... group of death my ass. You're being handed the qualification and you don't even have to work for it, you just have to sign on the dotted line.

Imagine meeting a Brazil that LOST yesterday. One that needs to win against Portugal to qualify. I'd say 0-3 from the start - no offense. I'm not trying to be subjective here - it's the likely result dictated by recent results of the teams.

Portugal had its chance to show "game" at the wc against Cote d'Ivoire and basically showed that not the best team goes through, but the one that's least shit. As did many other teams, actually.

Fabiano ? This is the same guy who said he would cheat to win the WC. He handballed the ball twice and got away with it. :ROLL:

Kaita deserves to be punished for simulation and getting an opponent sent off and it was a nasty foul on Elano, but what about Lucio ?

At one point he looked to be in convulsions when the replay showed minimal contact.

Same for Fabiano clutching his ankles all the time and Maicon after brushing past Tiene rolling around trying to get him sent off as he was one one card.

Brazil play a very cynical game under Dunga and people should wake up and realize it's a long time since Brazil played the 'Brazilian' way.

IC like the other African teams have been hindered by their European coaches. Too regimented. Drogba was isolated with little support and is not fully fit and until lateon they did not run at Melo or Silva to get beyond them or down the channels when the fullbacks push up.

Do you think the players will take it the whole game and do nothing? What this has to do with cynical?

I think you're lucky cause you get to be playing a qualified un-kaka'd Brazil reserve team in the ast game who [depending on what happens today] might even be interested to lose to you guys.
I mean... group of death my ass. You're being handed the qualification and you don't even have to work for it, you just have to sign on the dotted line.

Imagine meeting a Brazil that LOST yesterday. One that needs to win against Portugal to qualify. I'd say 0-3 from the start - no offense. I'm not trying to be subjective here - it's the likely result dictated by recent results of the teams.

Portugal had its chance to show "game" at the wc against Cote d'Ivoire and basically showed that not the best team goes through, but the one that's least shit. As did many other teams, actually.

I dedicate you one of the 7 goals and still let you choose the one you liked most.:SAL:

I dedicate you one of the 7 goals and still let you choose the one you liked most.:SAL:

:LOL:
Despite that 6-2 in last match :TWIST:, today I had the impression it was another team playing, btw, i think Deco will stay on the bench next match.

Sorry for the late answer but here it goes,

That interview you're talking about makes no sense if you don't understand the brazilians footballers culture, trust me.
People expect players to say they'll do everything to win, I don't agree with, but its how it works here, and for most players is just talking, something like the 'trash talking' in basketball, most of the time it just stay in the words.

Luis Fabiano is a cunt, everybody knows that, but he really cooled down last years, but I've noticed that the fact he was a long time without scoring was really bothering him, and the beast was almost released. But now that he scored twice, he will probably cool down a little again.

Yep the 'Brazilian way' is long gone, and Dunga behavior last match was unaccatable to me, the momment the Ivory Coast players were starting to get nervous, Brazil was playing wonderful 1-2 passsing, players moving around, never thought I'd say this but Robinho was amazing.
But let me get to the point, Dunga was way too nervous and his bitching passed to imidiatelly to our players that momment, even Kaká lost it.
I know its though when the opponent hits you, but Brazil should have kept their game, and Dunga needs to cool down in messed up momments like that, leave the emotional motivational stuff for the pre-game and the bitching for after, if it wasn't 3-0 things could have turned.

Dunga should leave his lack of class to treat the media bastards like he did this week, Globo deservers that kinda of behavior not everybody, the nation is with him right now, he have to get this in his stubborn head.

Is there some hate btw Brasil n Portugal ? Or was it mainly the ref not controlling the game proper throw`in cards at every whim it seems. Brasil really wanted to score everyone coming forward Robinho was a missing factor . Is it true Nilmar doesn`t speak well portuguese ? That is a shame I know he lives in spain but damn!

I`m starting to see more and more hispanic here ONLY speaking spanish :CONFUSE: and not learning how to read or write it. That is embarrassing ....

Is there some hate btw Brasil n Portugal ?
Hells yea, they are the oppressors who colonized us.

:D No not really thats just a lame joke
Most of us consider them brothers, but there's some tension involving jokes about they/us being stupid, I don't really know who started this.
But I've heard these jokes happens both ways.

Or was it mainly the ref not controlling the game proper throw`in cards at every whim it seems.
Or maybe because Pepe and Felipe Melo were on the pitch.

Is it true Nilmar doesn`t speak well portuguese ? That is a shame I know he lives in spain but damn!
No way! He play most of his career in Brazil

Nilmar speaks good portuguese, why do you ask? And he was our best player today IMO, in what was a pitiful match from our midfield. Brazil were missing the 3 creative forces, but I expected more, mainly from D. Alves, who has been our worst player in the tournament so far.

I was hearing the commentators saying such things since the player has been applying his trade in espana for a while.

I think there's definitely some bad blood between Luis Fabiano and Pepe. In their first clash, Luis Fabiano stamped him and said bad things about his mother (easy to read his lips) while he was still on the ground!

Pepe isn't a saint either, he's a real bastard, I guess we all know it. I'm still surprised him and Felipe Melo stayed on the pitch.

Felipe Melo sometimes goes out of control and that scares me a little bit. I hope I'm wrong but if he carries on like this he will be sent off in some other match and put us in a really difficult situation.

Dunga replaced him with the horrible Josué still in the first half after Melo tried to murder Pepe.

The game was horrendous, one of the worst in the WC so far. Such a shame, because it was promising...

Yes, when you have temperamental players like Pepe, Lucio, Felipe Melo and Fabiano in a match, things might get ugly!

Plus Fabiano and co. may have said more than just about Pepe's mother. I can see them saying something like: "You f'n sell-out! Get up you traitor!" or some shit like that to get on each others nerves. Good thing Deco was missing this game and what about Liedson lol
I was hearing the commentators saying such things since the player has been applying his trade in espana for a while.

Nilmar only went to Villarreal like a year ago.

Before that he was in Brazil though he also had a really short spell in France with Lyon.

Felipe Melo sometimes goes out of control and that scares me a little bit. I hope I'm wrong but if he carries on like this he will be sent off in some other match and put us in a really difficult situation.
+1
Dunga replaced him with the horrible Josué
+1
The game was horrendous, one of the worst in the WC so far. Such a shame, because it was promising...
+1 :CURSE:

Plus Fabiano and co. may have said more than just about Pepe's mother. I can see them saying something like: "You f'n sell-out! Get up you traitor!" or some shit like that to get on each others nerves.
You see they saying that in Portuguese? :P

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom