Women's Football Thread

Re: FIFA Women's World Cup Germany 2011

this made me LOL.

Wait until his missus finds this. :LOL:

Pink is my favourite color, Ben (no homo - :LOL: I love this expression! Guys at Knicks forum are always using it!), not that kind of pink those girls have used but the Palermo and Giro d'Italia ones (in fact, that is my fav cycling jersey :P).

Glad that you like this thread :). It's hard to keep following this after the WC but I'll try to collect all info I can to update the topic during all season. As far as I know WPS ( the American soccer league) has 6 just fixtures remaining so the season's finale is really closer. However, European leagues and competitions such as the Champions League are about to start. Next month I'm planing to watch Portuguese champions 1º de Dezembro live at the beautiful Sintra village (you gotta go there!) playing the CL playoff. Let's see if our girls can make it. :)

She claimed years of sexual abuse drove her to the attack, and she was acquitted by reason of insanity. The penis was later reattached.

:LMAO: (I know it's not right to laugh but it's just ...)

She claimed years of sexual abuse drove her to the attack, and she was acquitted by reason of insanity. The penis was later reattached.

:LMAO:

It made my day! How is that possible? A woman cuts husband's toy and leave with a $1m bail? What kind of World is this where we live? :SHOCK:

Oh, and I remember quite well the other case you quoted beboquintero (sexy name! :PINKS:). Absurd and outrageous, I trust in the justice but, when those kind of events happens and no punishment is been made, something is wrong in the system. Just beg your wife never cuts your toy! :LOL:

Look here's the new Arsenal #1:
tumblr_lozgstbKki1r0sij3

Oh how you wish bebo! Confess! :LOL:

Last edited:
pink is the new black :P
TSO my missus wont find me she`s still looking for beboq and before that it was beboquintero next I`ll go beb :BOP: dont be surprise if you see b3b0 hope the 3 will throw her off! this message will be delete in 3 days :LOL:

:LMAO:

the special one said:
Glad that you like this thread . It's hard to keep following this after the WC but I'll try to collect all info I can to update the topic during all season. As far as I know WPS ( the American soccer league) has 6 just fixtures remaining so the season's finale is really closer. However, European leagues and competitions such as the Champions League are about to start. Next month I'm planing to watch Portuguese champions 1º de Dezembro live at the beautiful Sintra village (you gotta go there!) playing the CL playoff. Let's see if our girls can make it.
yeah buddy, let's keep this thread alive. it's just too fun to end with the world cup. besides, apart from all the jokes and the beautiful gals and bebo risking his life, i gotta say women's football really hooked me up this summer and i'm definitely going to follow it more closely from now on :))
oh and btw bro, describing Sintra as a "beautiful village" is the understatement of the year. that small town is heaven on earth! :))
TSO my missus wont find me she`s still looking for beboq and before that it was beboquintero next I`ll go beb :BOP: dont be surprise if you see b3b0 hope the 3 will throw her off! this message will be delete in 3 days :LOL:
LOL! u see that guys?! that is called "commitment". and it's a beautiful thing!! :APPLAUD:
this man is willing to put his weiner on the line, just to make a stand and claim his right to get some SOLO time with his hand.... ehm, i mean with his internet buddies. :P
i salute u mr. B. and don't worry, we won't sell u out and reveal your secret identity, nor your aliases. if she should ever pass by this forum, asking for u, we'll make sure to set her on the wrong track so u can have a nice headstart. ;)

Last edited:
oh and btw bro, describing Sintra as a "beautiful village" is the understatement of the year. that small town is heaven on earth! :))

LOL! u see that guys?! that is called "commitment". and it's a beautiful thing!! :APPLAUD:
this man is willing to put his weiner on the line, just to make a stand and claim his right to get some SOLO time with his hand.... ehm, i mean with his internet buddies. :P
i salute u mr. B. and don't worry, we won't sell u out and reveal your secret identity, nor your aliases. if she should ever pass by this forum, asking for u, we'll make sure to set her on the wrong track so u can have a nice headstart. ;)

Couldn't say better :) "Little piece of heaven on earth" really suits great when we describe Sintra. I saw many Italians there last monday btw. :P Definately Italians have a good taste. :D

Where are you bebo? No posts yet today! Oh how we miss that guy
in this thread! Trust in your own and face your fears. That's what bebo is all about. :D

Talking about football (don't know if you really care about this though :LOL:) Philadelphia Independence snapped a 1-0 victory over the Boston Breakers while Sky Blue FC earns a 2-0 victory over the MagicJack (Solo's team; still without their beauty). As result, Philadelphia is the leader with 3 points ahead of Western New York Flash.

man I went in Aprill for a month on USA Atlanta , and there only girls play football not strange they are so up for women football now

when i was there i went prepare to play footy in one "park" have about 4 or 5 fields or football and there were only girls playing not boys , i should be disapointet coz there are no boys to play but no happen opozite i start to go there every day and uset to like there ;)

defenitly not all girls that play footy looks like boy , i saw many hot girls playing there , cant wait for my next travel to the US :P

I love my missus more than ANYTHING! I fear n.... Solo is a person I really respect and admire . I hope I didnt give yous any wrong impression about me. the B changing looks eminent damn it!

Our impression about yours is the best possible bebo. You're a very very funny person and that's a rare quality these days. :TU:

You're about to get caugh! :LOL: Why don't you change your avatar to a Man Utd pic? Trust me, you will be undercover like forever! :LOL:

Talking about the devil...
tumblr_lp0ayzNCih1qlr1lno1_500.jpg

:(

damn you are sharp TSO obviously your experience in avoiding sabotage. I would change my avatar soon ;) I fear noONE! My missus was over my sholder earlier reading I though she was sniffing my head (No not that one ) :LOL:

EXPLAIN to me what is she doing infront of that filth logo I can`t stand that HUBLOT geneve . What`s wrong with Swatch ?!?! At least my Solo is not there she has class not sub material there No pun intended mate.

Last edited:
EXPLAIN to me what is she doing infront of that filth logo I can`t stand that HUBLOT geneve . What`s wrong with Swatch ?!?! At least my Solo is not there she has class not sub material there No pun intended mate.

I don't man, I just can't get it! Why Hublot Geneve instead of my old favourite Festina watches? :TTTH:

There's a interesting and funny video about the WNY Flash team that I found, it is a commercial for the next game named as the "Dogs Day" (how weird is that?) and also for a charity program in where you can win an outstanding PINK jersey! Here you can see the girls joking around during a train.

YouTube - Flash Commercial

Last edited:
Sorry Alex but this is becoming a embarrassing situation for both of us. First you attend to a Man Utd event and now you wear a Barça jersey?! What's going on with you? At this point, I'm fearing what is coming next. Maybe a Porto shirt? Please, you know I love you but this is just painful to watch!

tumblr_lp7dovY0hb1r0sij3

tumblr_lp7eujy7Vb1r0sij3

Last edited:
Sorry Alex but this is becoming a embarrassing situation for both of us. First you attend to a Man Utd event and now you wear a Barça jersey?! What's going on with you? At this point, I'm fearing what is coming next. Maybe a Porto shirt? Please, you know I love you but this is just painful to watch!

:LMAO: :LOL:

Sorry but this my rant day. I was watching the weekend NASCAR race (soooo boring, changed channel in a minute, seriously, 199398297723234 laps in an oval circuit, what's the f'n point!?) and I saw Hope Solo there, apparently she was the special guest, she even drove the pace car as far as I know. So the guys in TV spent a loooot of time praising her: "wow those beautiful green eyes", "outstanding woman", "no one can resist her", etc, etc. Man, while your TV channel is broadcasting an important race, the commentators in there are talking about a woman!? Seriously, journalism can't go nowhere but up these days! :RANT:

Later I'll post WPS results and standings. At least I hope solo, err, mean, so.

She loves speed bebo! She said that the pace car was too slow for her taste. :P

As promised, here they are, the WPS Scores and Standings. The American soccer league uses the well known Playoff system, as a result, 4 teams will advance to the knockout stage.

Week 16
NJ Sky Blue FC 1-4 WNY Flash
Boca Raton magicJack 4-0 Boston Breakers
Philadelphia Independence 1-0 Atlanta Beat

wpsstandings.png

Right now, Philadelphia Independence and WNY Flash are qualified for the next stage. Sky Blue FC and magicJack are also on the verge to the Playoffs.

WPS Playoff Format
CFD0869E2F6841218751E9AC02522D35.ashx

The top four teams in the WPS standings at the conclusion of the WPS regular season will advance to the WPS Playoffs, which consists of a unique format that heavily rewards the team that finishes atop the 2011 WPS Regular Season table. The top team during the regular season will be the WPS Regular Season Champion and will earn an automatic place as host of the WPS Championship presented by Citi, the league’s championship game. (View regular season standing tiebreakers.)

In the First Round of the playoffs, the No. 4 team in the regular season will face the No. 3 team at the latter's home venue on either August 17 or August 18, 2011. The No. 2 team in the regular season will receive a bye into the Super Semifinal and will host the winner of the First Round on August 20. The winner of the Super Semifinal to the top-seeded team's home venue for the WPS Championship presented by Citi on August 27. The benefits of this system are many:

By generously rewarding the top team in the regular season with a home championship game, WPS stays true to soccer’s European roots in which the team that wins the regular season is rewarded for its performance over the course of the year.
By receiving a first round bye as the No. 2 team and hosting a game as the No. 3 team, each of the other playoff teams are uniquely rewarded for their performance in the regular season.
The format is skewed heavily towards regular season performance. To become WPS Champion means a No. 1 team that played well in the regular season and then won the WPS Championship, or a team that overcame the odds to win several elimination playoff games.
The format provides an added storyline towards the end of the regular season as teams chase the regular season title and the opportunity to advance to the championship game as hosts. The format also guarantees three consecutive must-see WPS games for television viewers with a “win-or-go-home” theme.

WPS Playoff Rules
If a game ends in a tie after regulation, the game will feature two 15-minute overtime periods played in full. If the game is still tied, the game will be decided on penalty kicks under FIFA Laws of the Game.

I hope you follow this next month because things are going to heat up.

Talking about hope...
HOPESOLOKISSgifpagespeedceGYMc4l2n6f.gif

One more WPS week and so it's time for the usual "update + Hope Solo photo" :D

Week 17 - Aug. 1 - 7, 2011
Boca Raton magicJack 3-2 NJ Sky Blue FC
WNY Flash 21-0 Boston Breakers
Boston Breakers 0-2 Boca Raton magicJack
Atlanta Beat 0-2 WNY Flash
Philadelphia Independence 2-1 NJ Sky Blue FC

One week to go, then Playoffs.

She is injured but is expected to return for the PO.
tumblr_louv5csVmu1r0sij3o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom