Women's Football Thread

Re: FIFA Women's World Cup Germany 2011

I will give it a go :DD

I have an idea for all of the best looking womens football players to all do a Pepsi advert....but who shook up all of the cans of pepsi?! I don't know, but they deserve a knighthood ;))

Bobby, is your "dream" moddable?
That way, I could replace you :D

Last edited:

Just close your eyes, the imagination is a powerful tool. Sit on your hand aswell and let it go numb and then pretend one of the lady footballers are doing things to you.

Oh my goooooooooood!!!!!

Ahem.

Er, I really enjoyed the final, anyway erm, er...;)

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:
i'm absolutely loving this thread

bobby, i reckon u might have a talent for cheesy softcore romance writing. i hear this sort of books sell like crazy, so u might wanna put this talent of yours to good use :P

At the end of the day you were right Ben. The propose of this thread was to talk about football but we ended sharing our thoughts on women. I remember those words that you expressed at the begging my friend: “bunch of sick perverts, whose fake interest towards women's football is just a curtain to conceal your sexism.” You have just hit the nail on the head. :D

Did any of the teams swap shirts at the end?

Bebo's girl Oqvist swapped shirts with a fan in the crowd.

YouTube - Intercambio de camisetas Josefine Oqvist Jersey Swap: Swedish Soccer Star Gives Shirt To a Fan.

Just close your eyes, the imagination is a powerful tool. Sit on your hand aswell and let it go numb and then pretend one of the lady footballers are doing things to you.

Oh man, this is getting better and better! I think you are Rick Castle undercover. :LOL:

Moran's cuter but Hope's hotter in my opinion.

Sina knows better. That's it. :D

Just on a side note, big game today at WPS (Women's Professional Soccer) between Boca Raton magicJack (Solo and Wambach team) against Western New York Flash (Morgan) 00:30 UTC. Just to inform you about this match, although I think no one will care about it, bunch of perverts! :P
As a Knicks fan I have to push for the Flash team (bad excuse to see my adorable Morgan playing, isn't it?) :LOL:

EDIT: Solo and Wambach fav sport - shoot at the cab (at 3:00)
YouTube - Wambach, Solo Visit Letterman

:LOL:

Last edited:

Oqvist is very sweet I could`ve been that german bloke!

that vid only NY :LOL:

Last edited:

magicJack-Flash live here:
http://www.womensprosoccer.com/Home/video/webcast.aspx

Go Alex!
torcida.gif

EDIT: Even in her club she's a sub. :DOH:

Last edited:

well, she`s very young and we have the pleasure of seeing her grow for many WCs and whatnots as long as you are aware ,you`re getting OLDER too! OLDMAN!!!

well, she`s very young and we have the pleasure of seeing her grow for many WCs and whatnots as long as you are aware ,you`re getting OLDER too! OLDMAN!!!

Argh, don't remember that, it makes me sick to think that footbalers like Neymar are much younger than me! Grrr!

She likes pink eh? :LOL:

Do you wanna an headband like her?

tumblr_lop9q4ZsSW1qlr1lno1_500.jpg

@alexmorgan13 - “@AMsPinkHeadband: I hate doing these after every game yfrog.com/kkdplttj”

#lovelypink :PINKS:

Last edited:

Have you seen this?

Major League Soccer's Best Hope?

What do you think guys? Can Hope Solo make it in a men's league? For me, this is just pipe talk but who knows, maybe if she's given a try perhaps she could surprise us! It's hard to find a sport in where women can beat men, maybe equestrian by the top of my head.

Last edited:

I dont want to sound like a few out there . I think women ref needs a chance before we start bringing in female players. Imagine a female oqvist in mutd good Lord. A requirement will be birth control or shots :ROLL: " Do me a favour Love" will be more than a common dig it will have it`s own campaign !

I dont want to sound like a few out there . I think women ref needs a chance before we start bringing in female players. Imagine a female oqvist in mutd good Lord. A requirement will be birth control or shots :ROLL: " Do me a favour Love" will be more than a common dig it will have it`s own campaign !

I'm still imagining you at Old Trafford chanting "glory glory Man Utd and Oqvist go marching on on on!!!" :LOL:

Oh man, I know this is supposed to be a football forum but, erm, I just can't resist, it's stronger than me! Even when they fail they are sooooooooooo cute (you're cuter Al, don't be jealous ok). :LOVE:

YouTube - Hope Solo & Alex Morgan SportsNation Intro FAIL

:LOL: :PINKS:

Hahhaa nice one!

This girl's way prettier/hotter than Alex Morgan I have to say! :D

Alex is still 'cuter' tho.

This is my favorite thread after the arsenal ...Tso keep it alive! I want more of hope solo

Poor Lopez! :LOL: She's a very bad girl!

I'll keep it bebo. People seems to have a particular interest in Women's Football around here. :D

By the way, you can follow WNY Flash @ Boston Breakers for WPS and watch Alex Morgan showing her talents around there (in fact you can't watch her because she's a f*cking sub again!!! :RANT:)

Here's the link: http://www.womensprosoccer.com/Home/video/webcast.aspx

Marta you mean.

What a goal!! Finish of the highest quality! Unstoppable!!

Marta, Morgan and Sinclair! What an attacking trio, isn't it?

Marta-Morgan-Sinclair > Messi-Villa-Pedro :COOL:

Well, in fact, you will never see such an incredible trio at WNY Flash because Alex is an eternal sub. :CONFUSE:

This is not the first time Alex Morgan finishes in a big style, Sina. Back in 2008, during the u20 World Cup, Morgan scored an awesome goal against Korea PRK giving her the FIFA's 2nd best goal award that season. Finest quality my girl. :)

YouTube - Gol_Alex_Morgan.flv

BEST GOAL EVER!!!

YouTube - [HD] Alex Morgan Goal vs. Boston Breakers 07-24-2011

Love the ball and opponent's jersey, btw. :PINKS:

wow! that is NOT an inconspicuous kit! :P and here i thought palermo had the "pinkest" kit on earth... oh well, live and learn :))

speaking about the pitch, the linesmen must have a really hard time spotting offsides, with all that "american football" coloured stuff on the grass.

anyway that's some great touch morgan showed right there :WORSHIP:
... and before any of u maniacs even go there, by "touch" i mean technique :P
The special one said:
At the end of the day you were right Ben. The propose of this thread was to talk about football but we ended sharing our thoughts on women
no big deal Andre. they're both very interesting topics, if u ask me :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom