Wolf easy install superpatch and wide cam

T

topdraw10

Hi all ive installed the new wolf patch the easy intall version looks great by the way thanks for the good work. :applause:

One thing to mention is that I play the game in wide camera view and its showing no fans in the stands.

You can see them in the goal kick view and close ups but not the wide camera itself.

Anyone else had this problem and any solutions known?

many thanks all :)

Same here, no crowd in the stands, but they're there in replays etc.! So it's not just you

I am pretty sure Konami have left the crowd out intentionally 2 avoid slowdown. In J/League you get the option 2 turn crowd on or off. Can't say I really care one way or the other.

To point out guys i play the game all the time with wide cam on and the crowd is there!

It has only gone since i install the new superpatch

dunno why urs it doing that

topdraw10 said:
To point out guys i play the game all the time with wide cam on and the crowd is there!

You must be playing a different game. The crowd is not there in Wide cam.

topdraw10 said:

For the love of god. This has been discussed basically the day the game was released. No crowd on wide-angle. Period. Install the original game and go play at Old Trafford.

my apologies folks!

the crowd isnt there before i applied the patch my fault been working nights been bit sleepy this week hehe :shock:

Any news on a possible patch or fix for this at all?

:applause:

Im yet to install this patch LOL. cant be asked. as long as Arsenal have their real kits i realy dont give a toss about other teams :)

Back
Top Bottom