Wireless N Router

Jumbo_; said:
Belkin N1

Negative on the Belkin N1 from me!

Had one, and it used to drop connection 20 times a day, every bloody day! Last firmware update was about two years ago...

Got myself a Netgear D2000 or (something)2000, installed DGT custom firmware on it and it's amazing. Wake-on-LAN, via my iPad on 3G works perfectly for waking my media centre so I can listen to music and watch movies on the go. Priceless!

Yeah, I'm with MJ on this one. I had a Belkin G+ and that pissed me off, constantly having to reboot it to get things to connect etc.

I got a Netgear N300 RangeMax DGN3300. Just set it up after finally recovering my Sky broadband details! Looks pretty good so far. I'll report back during the week.

Already noticing faster browsing speeds using the MacBook Pro. I'm also "borrowing" my mate's Xbox Wireless N adaptor as he's got the new Xbox and doesn't need it, so that should be a bit faster too.

D-LINK DIR-615m when used with the DD-WRT firmware it works a treat, cost me £15 off Ebay, brand new in box, I use it for my PC/360/Popcorn hour + 2 laptops, all on wireless.

I has that D-Link dir-615 with my Virgin package, didn't like it much so I bought a Netgear WNDR3700 Gigabit router

It's performance is excellent

The dir-615 is crap with default Virgin firmware as it's feature locked, once you flash it with proper firmware it's a superb router IMO :)

I has that D-Link dir-615 with my Virgin package, didn't like it much so I bought a Netgear WNDR3700 Gigabit router

It's performance is excellent

i now have a wndr3700 v2. expensive, but an amazing piece of kit, especially with dd-wrt firmware... 2.4ghz and 5ghz goodness!

Back
Top Bottom