Wired dribble bug?

Es88

League 2
2 December 2006
M. Tel Aviv
I'm with Konami patch 1.2, and i played the game with 2 diffrent patches, and i noticed something strange.
it's seems like when a player dribble with the ball for a secound it's look like hes very fast(with out running) or doing a very fast steps it's look unusual, and then it's go back to normal. it happen offten, not all the time. didn't notice if it's a specific players.
someone know what i'm talking about?

even if you run fast, for a secound he become super-fast, and then it's go back for normal.

Last edited:
Yup, it happens from time to time (1.2, EvoPatch)

Also, sometimes the ball moves super-fast for a very short amount of time, almost like there's teleporting and the camera (wide, ball) jerks sideways very rapidly - I've noticed that a few times in crowded situations anywhere on the pitch, when somebody makes a clearance (usually a header)

Bugs or just temporary glitches in animations? :)

Yup, it happens from time to time (1.2, EvoPatch)

Also, sometimes the ball moves super-fast for a very short amount of time, almost like there's teleporting and the camera (wide, ball) jerks sideways very rapidly - I've noticed that a few times in crowded situations anywhere on the pitch, when somebody makes a clearance (usually a header)

Bugs or just temporary glitches in animations? :)

thx god, i thoght it's only me :\
btw, before i installed evo-patch, i played with other patch that didn't includ koanmi patch 1.2, and i think it might be the problem..
but all the patches now are with atlest 1.2, and i checked the game with other patch, and it's not only in evo-patch.
i don't know what about you, but it's driving me crazy when it happen :|
any solutions?

Last edited:
thx god, i thoght it's only me :\
btw, before i installed evo-patch, i played with other patch that didn't includ koanmi patch 1.2, and i think it might be the problem..
but all the patches now are with atlest 1.2, and i checked the game with other patch, and it's not only in evo-patch.
i don't know what about you, but it's driving me crazy when it happen :|
any solutions?

Thanks God!?!?!

I can only say thanks God I haven´t sold my old PS2 when i bought my PS3! At least i´m still playing a decent version of WE!

Thanks God!?!?!

I can only say thanks God I haven´t sold my old PS2 when i bought my PS3! At least i´m still playing a decent version of WE!

i didn't mean to be so dramtic.. = |

it's wired that only 2 guys have this problem, mayB it's something else, there is lot's of people that using 1.2 patch or evo-patch..

someone have idea what could it be? gfx problems? memory?

Back
Top Bottom