[ Winning Eleven J.League 2008]Junka's hands on review+pics

Junka

i hail from ISS time
9 November 2004
Holland
ROSSONERI
Hello my friends:)
im sorry for the delay,but this time it took a while that i got the game.
I can not give a full review because many things are not clear to me because its al in japanse.
First match i played was AC milan vs Fiorentina,
i checked right away if there where some changes in the Milan squad,but nothing.Also Pato's stats are the same and not a real face:( ,there is also a j league ball wich is nice.
after kick off i noticed the game pace wich is always good in the winning eleven series compared to EU PES.
No real gameplay changes or animations,no new tricks/moves added.
Also no real slowdowns :)
and 60 stadiums to choose
Simply the same game but with some extra's.
Again i did not check other modes like Fantasia because i need a proper translation,so i went straigt to edit mode and checked for new player faces.
Its clear Konami checked the euro 2008 ,because there are new faces present from like from Spain, Turkey,Croatia(and others).
The Japanese faces look amazing,real nice work.
Mather of stats is also the same(i did see that Shevchenko has very low stats this time)

Shout out to Fernando for working on translation patch::BY:

PICS
(56K alert 1600x1200 pics takes from iphone 3g)

42276491ks7.jpg

my.php

35707571zn4.jpg

87283653dh1.jpg

83052348rw8.jpg

98739104jb0.jpg

picture260cd5.jpg

picture220xm6.jpg

picture238mu5.jpg

42581397kj8.jpg

80912084ot1.jpg

90639749lq2.jpg

10yz8.jpg

picture157wn7.jpg

picture161ak3.jpg

picture162gc4.jpg

picture163no5.jpg

picture167wh5.jpg

picture168xc8.jpg

picture171mc1.jpg

picture172vf3.jpg

picture173dh9.jpg

picture177cf7.jpg

picture178vi2.jpg

picture179hl1.jpg

picture183xy9.jpg

picture185kx1.jpg

picture187kx5.jpg

picture190tb9.jpg

picture191cr4.jpg

picture192zu0.jpg

picture194ji3.jpg

picture196xl5.jpg

picture197pg1.jpg

picture199dv2.jpg

picture202hi2.jpg

picture204zj6.jpg

picture205ti4.jpg

picture206gv8.jpg

picture207uj1.jpg

picture209ul7.jpg

picture211pc1.jpg

picture215nx6.jpg

picture216pw9.jpg

picture219ib4.jpg

picture221ak4.jpg

picture264tx2.jpg

picture222kt3.jpg

picture223vg5.jpg

picture224ap8.jpg

picture226qu9.jpg

picture228ua0.jpg

picture229cw2.jpg

picture230ya7.jpg

picture231gy3.jpg

picture233pv4.jpg

picture234eg0.jpg

picture235oi5.jpg

picture237he9.jpg

picture239xe4.jpg

picture240ap4.jpg

picture241sw2.jpg

picture242eq6.jpg

picture243vr9.jpg

picture245zm7.jpg

picture248sg8.jpg

picture249uw0.jpg

picture251dt0.jpg

picture252iq4.jpg

picture253ok3.jpg

picture256hx1.jpg

picture257ic5.jpg

picture259zn9.jpg

picture266fg9.jpg

picture267by8.jpg

picture270ub7.jpg

picture274sz6.jpg

picture276ch0.jpg

picture277cy5.jpg

Last edited:
awesome job on the screenshots and woah, the characterization of the majority of the players shown above is flat out impressive. May I ask you a favor? Could you please take a screen of Okano Masayuki (shirt #30) and Nagai Yuichiro (shirt #9) from Urawa Reds?

awesome job on the screenshots and woah, the characterization of the majority of the players shown above is flat out impressive. May I ask you a favor? Could you please take a screen of Okano Masayuki (shirt #30) and Nagai Yuichiro (shirt #9) from Urawa Reds?

If you can, take some pictures of SC Internacional players! I want to see which uniform they used and if there are unique faces

Thanks in advance!!!

Last edited:
hi junka, any chance you can get me these palyer stats?? they're all missing from pes08

thanks on advance

the players i would like are players that should be in 08 but weren't, or ones ahd to evolve alot, they are;

antunes [roma]
pele [inter]
paloschi [milan]
pato [milan]just curious here, his stats were ridiculous in 08
balotelli [inter]
walcott [arsenal]again, just curious
barbosa [porto]
banega [valencia]

I applied fernando´s v1 patch, and played 5 gams by now. I really like the gameplay, there are minor tweaks (especially crosses, headers, curves on corners) but they make the game look sweet and smooth! I´m enjoying too much.

@tinsma
firs the names need to get a proper translation,then i can see who is who in the game:)
i do recall that pato's and walcott stats are not changed

@rag74
agreed on that,after playing several more matches its clear that some tweakers are improved in gameplay and it only makes it better:)

i'll help

cahais [groening]
(6th holland team counting from the TOP), number 15,CB, ARGENTINA, 4th player from the 2nd keeper

antunes [roma]
(5th italy team counting from the END), number 15,SB, PORTUGAL, 3th player from the 3nd keeper

pele [inter]
(7th italy team counting from the TOP), number 30,DM, PORTUGAL, 6th player from the 2nd keeper

balotelli [inter]
(7th italy team counting from the TOP), number 30,CF, ITALY, last player

paloschi [milan]
(11th italy team counting from the TOP), number 43,CF, ITALY, player above the 3rd keeper

banega [valencia]
(4th spain team counting from the END), number 11,DH, ARGENTINA, 6th player from the top

condesso [villarreal]
(2nd spain team counting from the END), number 44,DH, PORTUGAL, 2nd player from the end

guilherme [almeria]
(1st spain team), number 25,SB, BRAZIL, 6th player from the END

if benzema has evolved i wouldn't mind see his stats, but just out of curiosity, but ignore this as it isn't essential

chelsea (6th team from top), last 3 players,

and any young player from boca or international, will do it for me too

any player that you don't reconize

hope i'm not asking for too many, if i am, do just the first ones, thanks in advance cheers.

thanks for all you trouble

cheerss

@tinsma
firs the names need to get a proper translation,then i can see who is who in the game:)
i do recall that pato's and walcott stats are not changed

Im playing PES2008 4 PS3 and after playing this joint it's like the graphics is weak as f*ck...

I like the gameplay, new for me is when u dribble, the ball is not 'attached' at ur feet, wich makes it easier to lose the ball at an opponent.

Thnx for the pics & review, Junka.

Last edited:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH, gona make them in pes08 asap

any chance you can put some other players, but only ones you feel that have evolved alot from past game?? or players that weren't in pes08? but only if you want to, because i already got what i came for...

or any players from sporting, porto or benfica

only if you want, what i wanted you already gave it to me, all past here are pure bonus

great work
cheers and thanks once again

@ tinsma:
here they are:

Last edited:
Sorry to disturb your great review thread, Junka...
But here's a list of the players from the 3 South American clubs (if anyone wants the stats of any them, just ask):

Boca Juniors:
FW
Palacio
Palermo
Mouche
Castroman
Boselli
MF
Battaglia
Nery Cardozo
Vargas
Román Riquelme
Ledesma
Álvaro Gonzalez
Dátolo
Gracián
Chavez
Benavidez
Gaitan
DF
Cáceres
Paletta
Ibarra
Morel Rodríguez
Roncaglia
Maidana
Monzón
Fondacaro
GK
Caranta
Migliore
Javier Garcia
Ayala

River Plate:
FW
A. Sanchez
Ortega
Sebástian Abreu
Rosales
Radamel Falcao García
Rios
Antinio
Etchemaite
MF
Ahumada
Aberairas
A. Fernandez
Ponzio
Domingo
Archubi
Buonanotte
Sciorilli
Burzac
Cardozo
DF
Cabral
Tuzzio
Ferrari
Villagra
Gerlo
Nasuti
Martinez
Merlo
Musacchio
N. Sanchez
Bogado
GK
Carrizo
Ojeda
Vega

Internacional:
FW
Fernandão
Iarley
Gil
Adriano
Nilmar
Guto
MF
Magrão
Edinho
Guiñazu
Alex
Wellington M. (Monteiro?)
Ji-Paraná
Andrezinho
Roger
Maycon
Derley
DF
Índio
Orozco
Marcão
Bustos
Danny Morais
Sorondo
Jonas
Ramon
Sidnei
GK
Clêmer
Renan
Luiz Carlos

I would like to see SC Internacional stats, please

I wonder if they have gotten any better

hi everybody, just replace bin number 07292 by this bin with same name and you have now nike total 90 in JLWE2008 CC

nike total 90 for WEJL 2008 CC ===> http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=GFW6IQIN

enjoy!

i need some help to find new nike ball and adidas ball for ps2 to replace those from JLWE2008 CC thanks

have fun!

Does this game comes with PC version, or it is just for PS? I've played just PES and WE International, so I don't know about this game. If anyone knows please tell me. Thanks in advance.
P.S. Sorry for my English, I'm from Macedonia.

Does this game comes with PC version, or it is just for PS? I've played just PES and WE International, so I don't know about this game. If anyone knows please tell me. Thanks in advance.
P.S. Sorry for my English, I'm from Macedonia.

Naum, the game was specifically designed for Playstation 2 and since it revolves around the J.League license I doubt it'll ever get ported to PC or distributed in the western market, however there will be a Pro Evolution Soccer 09 release for PC (should be on the shelves in October - not quite the same game but very similar and from the same company) and if you're lucky someone will release a patch including Japanese teams afterwards.

@Retri
Thanks for your answer mate. Sadly I have to wait till 15 october for PES 09, but it is OK. October will be full of surprices for soccer fans (PES, FIFA and FIFA MANAGER). And too bad that the game is designed just for PS2, cause I don't have it and the PS2 emulators for PC aren't like those for PS1.

I am playing the Fatasista mode at superstar level, I find that the AI is terrible, much worst than JLWE07.... that is a real a big let down. Basically its WE08 AI...

Back
Top Bottom