1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Winning Eleven DS - Official Topic

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by NickSCFC, 1 September 2006.

1. NickSCFC

NickSCFC Banned

18 July 2003
    Stoke-on-Trent, UK
    Stoke City/Liverpool
  2. NickSCFC

NickSCFC Banned

18 July 2003
    Stoke-on-Trent, UK
    Stoke City/Liverpool
  3. Tyrian³

Tyrian³ 4 times world champions!

12 October 2004
    Italy
    FC Juventus 4 life!
    can't wait =)

4. IceMan_Bergkamp

IceMan_Bergkamp Total Football

9 December 2002
    London, Toronto
    Arsenal
    I have to get the DS!!! the PSP winning eleven was a disappointment with the one stadium and no commentary!

5. zoozooka

zoozooka Guest

holy crap!

i won't waste hard-earned money on this.

6. NickSCFC

NickSCFC Banned

18 July 2003
    Stoke-on-Trent, UK
    Stoke City/Liverpool
    No one here's played the DS version yet!

AS for the PSP version, if it's as good as PES5 (with the now added views, Master League, leagues and cup) it's gonna be ace!

7. ooh_harry

ooh_harry League 1

8 July 2005
    Fosters home for imaginary friends
    Arsenal, Juventus
    arsenal are in the game so im assuming club teams are available! happy days!!

8. NickSCFC

NickSCFC Banned

18 July 2003
    Stoke-on-Trent, UK
    Stoke City/Liverpool
    Odd how the kits don't even have badges on them, and people claimed DS was as powerful as N64, doesn't seem to be able to handle PS1 graphics.

Tho seeing as it's a small screen Konami must've thought it would be a waste, perhaps the game play and physics engine is more powerful than PS1.

9. kobashi

kobashi Champions League

19 May 2004
  10. matherto

matherto 12 Times

13 October 2004
    St. Helens, Merseyside.
    Manchester United
    well, this looks mucho crap

11. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    Kobashi, your link doesn't work (the middle has been replaced by dots).

Matherto, so does your face. Don't bother replying to a topic if you're going to say something completely pointless. In all seriousness, compare the PES 360 shots to FIFA's. You'll be quick to say that graphics don't matter, right? I'm not going to say the F (boy) word but...

12. ClassicD

ClassicD Galáctico

11 November 2001
    Glasgow
    Celtic
  13. matherto

matherto 12 Times

13 October 2004
    St. Helens, Merseyside.
    Manchester United
    compare the PES 360 shots to FIFA's? okay let's see, they both look bad, completely unrealistic and PES6 on PS2 actually looks better due to more realism. Happy?

14. cowden_harley

cowden_harley MOANING PRICK

3 October 2003
    Central Park
    Cowdenbeath FC
    ^^^ You are indeed a knobend

15. Slobber

Slobber boycotting PES

3 August 2003
    Merseyside, England
    Liverpool FC
    The DS isn't as powerful as the N64, it's more powerful. Seems to me like the devs haven't put the effort in.

16. kobashi

kobashi Champions League

19 May 2004
    translated from official site.

Network.

You use DS wireless communication and Wi-Fi communication, you can enjoy the opposition with the player which leaves. In addition, it can also exchange the player of the original team. - It opposes with the person who has [maruchipurei] DS [waiyaresupureiuiire] DS. DS even the person who does not have [daunrodopureiuiire] DS, using game sharing, download opposition is possible. Using ●Wi-Fi Wi-Fi communication, it can oppose with the player of entire country. - In the player exchange DS wireless play, the other player and it is possible to exchange the player of the original team. - To the maximum of 20 people it can register & can retain the friend list friend.

World Tour.

The opponent having divided into several groups, when victory it does in all team, reaches the point where you can challenge to the following group. Victory to do in all teams, No. You will aim toward the seat of 1. When victory it does in opposition, the coin enters into the hand. Using this coin, it will acquire the player with “[gachiyagetsuto],” will keep strengthening the team.

Last edited: 13 October 2006
  17. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    All I got from that was wi-fi play and something about a coin :eh: Looking forward to it though, I'm disappointed with FIFA on the DS (the only FIFA across all formats I'm unhappy with this year!), and it's supposed to play like ISS:PE2 from the PSone which was the first football game since SWOS that I ADORED, so... Should be good :)

18. kobashi

kobashi Champions League

19 May 2004
    taken from official site. still not sure what they mean when talking about world tour mode.

I think you may start with the Winning Eleven default players on this.

http://www.konami.jp/we/weds/info/column_02.html

Now new mode 'world tour' from the work, being to pull the original team, those which fight with the representative team of worldwide each country. The player of the country which it pushes down is it is possible to add to the original team, with '[gachiyagetsuto]' is. Furthermore, because many people insert the same player, other than of the keeper can also make the team which everyone same player how is said. In just your will conquer team, the world! Not only name and the player, it can make the design which like also the logograph of the team by your. When it wins the tournament, it enters into the hand, when the coin of the gold or the silver is used, '[gachiyagetsuto]' is possible. Inserting the coin with the touch pen, when it turns the steering wheel, the capsule coming out of in, it can acquire the new player, it is. However, as for the player who comes out of the capsule 'only the player of the country which is pushed down with world tour'. Because you do not understand, someone is present, until it can encounter favorite the player, it will continue to turn the steering wheel intently! * As for the Japanese typical player, the Japanese typical emblem coming out, it is possible to choose favorite the player. As for the coin of the gold however it is difficult to enter to the hand, when you use, the prayer whose ability is high becomes easy to come out. Long war of all the 57 countries. Also the enemy keeps becoming stiff in every stage. For perfection conquest both of the arm and team power are needed. While reinforcement over again, little by little you feeling your own team which becomes strong 'with [gachiyagetsuto]', please enjoy thoroughly! The next time introduces “network opposition”!!

Last edited: 19 October 2006
  19. kobashi

kobashi Champions League

19 May 2004
    Last edited: 23 October 2006
  20. kobashi

kobashi Champions League

19 May 2004
    wi-fi details

If [nintendo] Wi-Fi connection is used, the rival and opposition of the Japanese entire country can be enjoyed! “That “that because with the opponent can be searched under the conditions where there are 3 types, if also the friend who leaves far, connects to Wi-Fi in the same time “also with” who of the same level” domestic who” opposition is possible with anytime, it is. Because the friend it can register to 20 people, the partner who many degrees would like to fight when the friend it registers, becomes easy to search.

Also with” the friend the partner who is registered is not, or searches. “That someone of the same level” on the basis of former opposition record, the person of the strength about of the same is searched. “That domestic someone” there is no especially condition, it searches the person who now is connected to Wi-Fi

21. rockykabir

rockykabir hello

30 March 2003
    London -> New York -> San Francisco
    Liverpool FC
    I'm really looking forward to this one....it may bring the magic back to the ISS series again :)

22. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    Just played this game and its pretty damn good. It mainly has national teams but a few clubs too like the licenced ones.

This one's definately worth buying.

23. bigshotpp

bigshotpp Non-League

24 April 2006
    I also played it. For me, it's rubbish. Its a bad port of WE3. Yes, a game that went out on 1998. And it has no camera options, no instant replays (it has limited goal replays, tho), no Master League, and most important of all, NO FUN. The game feels INCREDIBLY boring and archaic. Those WE were good when they came out, not now. If we get a PSone port, at least get us a WE2002 port, not this crap.
    Just a shameful port of a very old WE from Konami. Anything on DS sells, so they just did it.

Last edited: 31 October 2006
  24. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    WTF, dude. Its a NDS, not a gamecube. How could you possibly make a better game than what we've been given?

25. BumperMan

BumperMan Champions League

20 June 2005
    North America
    Legia Warsaw
    Can anyone post NEW video of this game in action. this game early on had floaty ball physics

26. kobashi

kobashi Champions League

19 May 2004
    hoping play-asia ship mine tomorrow.

so which team are you in world tour? is it a default Konami team?

hoping it sells well so konami make another next year.

27. Purotimu

Purotimu Guest

it's a good game. Don't forget it's a DS!!!!
    Have you play fifa 2007 on ds? Too bad!!! my choice is definitively we ds :)

28. kobashi

kobashi Champions League

19 May 2004
    how are the GK's? hopefully the next version will include more club teams. i was always worried that there wouldnt be many on this game.

29. rockykabir

rockykabir hello

30 March 2003
    London -> New York -> San Francisco
    Liverpool FC
    I can imagine that many will probably think that this incarnation seems like a huge stepback compared to WE10/PES6. In terms of looks and sound, they are right....but this is a DS after all

But honestly, handheld games should never be about graphics (as the screen is so small) but about that quick gameplay capability (i.e. a few minutes in the bus - or for some - in the loo!). Thats perhaps why the DS did so much better than the PSP as it didn't bring games (which worked so well on the PS2) into the dissimilar handheld scene. I could never play the master league on the PSP for example.

I thought this will be a reincarnation of ISS Pro 98 or maybe even ISS Pro Evolution. Unfortunately, it's closer to the old ISS Pro on the PSX - but it's not all that bad though.

Anyways, this seems to be a laugh for playing a quick game - multiplayer promises a lot as well.

I do like it - and I prob will be playing it more than I would have with the PSP version. Hopefully more will give it a chance when it comes out here in the UK :)

Last edited: 31 October 2006
  30. Purotimu

Purotimu Guest

i only play in easy and normal. there are only 10 clubs. the bad point of the game is the sound during match. iss deluxe or winning eleven gba were better for that. here just a poor background noise (sorry for my bad english....)