Winning Eleven: Club Managment Mobile Game

embraceuk1

Original Member Since 2001
30 December 2001
Indiana USA (Scottish)
Nottingham Forest
623801846_7d0ba453bb_m.jpg
623801848_ef392d6843_m.jpg

Winning Eleven a tope en los móviles japoneses (Sin valorar).

Translated:
Winning Eleven to top in the Japanese moving bodies (Without valuing) Loading… Published by akihabarablues 2 weeks, 5 days ago in Konami, the News. Tags: konami, pro evolution to soccer, winning elevate. Sailing by the Japanese Web of Konami in it looks for it and it captures of any indication of image of a Winning Eleven 2008/PES 7, I have ended up saturating in the section of games for moving body. And far from the cutrez of the titles that come from series with Nokia and similars, I have been with captures that would make me spend the duros to me in a Iphone or chipped similar. There are several versions, from traditional to the trainer simulator, happening through training the several, designers of face to games that do not have anything to do with the PES but that they use images hers to justify its existence. And they obtain it. In the Web of Konami it has until melodías, voices of the developers and official bottoms of screen of the Pro that you can encasquetar to yours zapatófono to him. Ríete of the Zed Club, MP3 or Politonos several, which touches is to fill your moving body of as much PES as it fits in him. The price of each unloading is of 300 yens (less than 2 euros) and seems to be that they are possible to be activated from the Web, but I am afraid that it is not a compatible system with the European telephones.

http://akihabarablues.com/?p=1200

Back
Top Bottom