1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

winning eleven 9 with hd advance 3.0

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by davidace23, 20 September 2005.

1. davidace23

davidace23 Guest

hi there i need to get winning eleven 9 jap version converted it into an iso and loaded it to the ps2 but when i load it al i get is a black screen and nothing else can anybody help me

2. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    Enable Mode 3.

3. davidace23

davidace23 Guest

i have enabled mode 3 but its just comes up a black screen the game is the jap version and i put the patch for english comentating, names ect but still no result can anybody help :(

4. mumra

mumra Non-League

20 August 2003
    London
    I had a few problems myself today until I found this page which explained it all.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/258568

With hd advance 3.0 pal version; It doesn't have the modes spelt out like all the previous versions.

Even the manual that comes with it didn't explain what were modes 1,2,3.
    Hope this helps.

WE10 will be out less than a week, I hope there wont be problems with that.

5. Placebo

Placebo Portugal bound!

3 May 2003
    Visby,Gotland,Sweden
    Sheffield Wednesday
    disabling then enabling anologue on the controller often gets past the black screen.

Edit: Hmm maybe he's solved the original problem in the 7 months since he posted.....

/me slaps mumra

6. Junka

Junka i hail from ISS time

9 November 2004
    Holland
    ROSSONERI
    always set WE9/PES5 and above rlses on MODE 3.....i never have problems(hdloader)