Winning Eleven 9/Pro Evolution Soccer 5 New Faces

Awww.. no Messi face.. Well I just remembered, I heard Riquelme's face was going to be better, can anyone check for me? Is he lighter? or is he still very dark?

Oh well.. People said they would fix that.. Guess you can't just trust anyone, maybe they'll fix it for PES5/WE9I, Thanks for checking.

torres also has a new face....atl. madrid
sinclair frm man. city
schwinsteiger frm bayern

Re: Winning Eleven 9/Pro Evolution Soccer5 New Faces

paddyknight said:
any new newcastle faces, have they sorted dyer or sheareR?

Captain Shearer has exactly the same face and accelerationd stat diminshed of 2!! :-( too bad. Dyer has got the same face too.
Brocchi has a brand new perfect and Thomas Linke and Schweinsteiger from Bayern too.

Fernando Torres has the same face of WE8LE
JEns Lehmann has got a new face (and worstened stats) and Giuseppe Favalli from Inter too.

who is the new face on skin colour 4 ? number 28 i think, i think it looks alot like ugo ehiogu but i dont think its meant to be him as he isnt set the face as defualt.

It think it is Romeo Castelen..
Damnit ](*,) two minutes late

Any new Barca faces????

And what is it with adding players like Charisteas and Chimenti ( :lmao: ) ahead of players like Xabi Alonso etc.

Last edited:
Gio van Bronckhorst got his face

Xavi Belletti and Marquez should "wear" new ones, Marquez got new face but it's nowhere near real one and it's from edit tool

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom