1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Winning Eleven 9 now is compatible with XBOX 360

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by razormty, 30 March 2006.

1. jflores

jflores Diegoooooooool!

25 April 2002
    Centreville, VA (USA)
    FCB
    Yes. So far I have enjoyed my online PS2 copy of this game.

Now, I will give the Xbox version a try.

2. razormty

razormty WEMEXICO.COM

12 August 2003
    Monterrey, Mexico
    To me is a bit less laggy the XBOX version of the game.

You can use Camera WIde and get rid of that slowdows

3. Junka

Junka i hail from ISS time

9 November 2004
    Holland
    ROSSONERI
    and then good luck getting used to the hugeeeee block of the xbox controller

4. ActionHank

ActionHank Non-League

11 December 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Actually the Xbox 360 controller is the most comfortable controller I've ever owned. You just have to get used to the triggers replacing R1 and L1, and the bumpers replacing R2 and L2.

5. ActionHank

ActionHank Non-League

11 December 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Also, can you guys confirm that there is no way to use team kits edited with the in-game editor online?

6. jflores

jflores Diegoooooooool!

25 April 2002
    Centreville, VA (USA)
    FCB

Ok, tried it...And, the graphics are not that much better than the PS2 version. Game does play a lot smoother than PS2 version though. The online mode is a lot better as well. I especially like the fact that you have the option to select any stadium of your choice when creating a session.

One thing I do hate and could not get accustomed to was the Blocky Xbox360 controller. I tried, but it is not as comfortable than the awesome PS2 controllers. For Winning Eleven games, the PS2 controller is a must to enjoy the game more, and better execute on the field. I have decided to go back to the PS2 version because of this.

With all that said, I really hope that PS3's controllers don't change much.

Oh, and by the way, the nets look much better on the Xbox version..

;-)

Peace!
    Jflores

Last edited: 31 March 2006
  7. terranova

terranova Footie Fan

27 August 2004
    Anyone knows if we can use any of the patcher's option files on the 360 (to get latest transfers, formations, stats etc)?

If yes, how do we get it on the 360?

Appreciate any advise. Thanks in advance.

8. leif3d

leif3d Guest

You can buy a controller convertor...with this, you can play on the Xbox or PC with a PS2 controller. I got mine online for about $15