Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution Stuff

Thank you, but I made one myself :BOP:. However I don't have an account on download sites so that I can upload the file (I modified k_text.afs only), if anyone can show me how to do it or give me his email so I can send it to him to post it.:COOL:

Hi guys. If I knew somebody who spoke Korean and English, would it be theoretically possible to replace the commentary with the FIFA version (similar to PES5/PES6 patches), albeit with a lot of work?

Or is there some fundamental reason why English commentary simply would not work with this game (I can't think of one)? Would call names be a problem - do slots exist? I'm only interested in proceeding if the result would be reasonably satisfactory.

Thanks.

Hi guys. If I knew somebody who spoke Korean and English, would it be theoretically possible to replace the commentary with the FIFA version (similar to PES5/PES6 patches), albeit with a lot of work?
YES

But it would take, a lot, a lot of time. If you seriously would like to pursue this I can send you a fifa commentary that was made for pes6 (or 5) that I have somewhere stored.

I am considering it, but that is all at the moment. I've got a PES6 patch with FIFA commentary, so I should be OK.

If anything comes of it I will post it at EVO-WEB! The thing is, once the 'amazing' PES 2014 hits shelves nobody will care about WE9LE...Yea right :)

I am considering it, but that is all at the moment. I've got a PES6 patch with FIFA commentary, so I should be OK.

If anything comes of it I will post it at EVO-WEB!
That would be deffinetly nice. Keep us posted if you will indeed pursue this.

The thing is, once the 'amazing' PES 2014 hits shelves nobody will care about WE9LE...Yea right :)
;P

Well, you know how it is. Every year is the same old story, but we'll see. Anyways people that are still playing that game are a dying race. Work, family, life basicaly. Young kids generaly are not interested in playing games that still have "squared" somethings in their graphics ;)

Would anyone happen to know if WE9:LE supports online 2vsCPU? I can't remember which PES was the first to implement this feature, but I was curious. Appreciate it.

Last edited:
It does, but both players must play from the same PC. In the same way 2vs2 can be made, but both teams (consisting of 2 players) must play from the same PC. So 2 PC's connected online, with 4 players in total, can play 2vs2.

Silly me. How can you play online 2vsCPU on one PC. That's local 2vsCPU :P

So, to correct the answer, it ain't possible in that particular situation.

Figured. Cheers, guys. :))

I've been playing WE9:LE for the first time in about a year or so and man, having a hell of a time. It's both impressive and saddening that I find an 8-year-old game more enjoyable than PES 2014.

Last edited:
Welcome to the club! See it this way: You should be happy to have realised that this is the best game.

Redhat, like I've said always to anybody I have spoken, it's all about ballance. This is the key to the legend of this fantastic game, the ballance between offense and deffense. No other PES game since WE9LE reached the same perfection in this department.

That's why you enjoy the game so much, that's why when you score in we9le you feel joy for every goal, because it's so real, and because it's as hard as it should be to score.

Enjoy the game man, and spread the word :)

cheers
Luk

Anyone here also seeing big gap in the midfield in some matches? Sometimes its like the two teams play in Counter. I'm currently testing some tweaks in tactics and realised how things work in some departments. I may loose some time and post my findings if there's enough interest here. But I'm also interested in reading what you guys think about it.

By gap, you mean gap from midfielf formation in relation to deffense, offense, or you mean gap within the midfield formation?

I mean between ofense and defence. Sometimes when Cpu is defending, you only see players deep in defence and a couple of them waiting in offence, high in the pitch. No players in midfield. I know that's a tactical option but Don't you think its a bit too much?

From the tactical point of view, not really. Actually it makes perfect sense. If those players up the pitch, were closer to the deffense, then the opposition could "squash" the deffending team even more, since they could have to have deffensive line pushed even closer to the opposide side of the field.

Besides, you can often see the exact same thing happening in the real matches, when you see a team who is deffending in 9-10 men, and sending long balls as soon as they win the ball to their lone striker, or 2 players, which are way up the field, waiting for those long balls. So I don't think that's odd at all, quite the opposite.

It really depends on the tactical setup of the team.

Yes agree. What i see sometomes is more related with midfielders. Sometimes they stay too deep, almost lining up with defenders, sometimes they stay up. I would like to see them filling and pressing more in the midfield. Though its not that bad, just a thought.

I see.

Well I think you can achieve that, if you only set the tactical setup of the CPU team properly beforehand. Pressing on high, high deffensive line, 3-5-2 or any combination with 5 players in the midfield, a team with very good teamwork and deffending, and it should get you the matches you expect.

The thing with the patches is, no patcher really has time to setup the teams in their unique way of playing as they play in reality, so usually what it ends up with is that those teams have only a generic formation set, and that's it.

Yep, thats right. Was actually thinking in building 5 or 7 generic tactics, based on default ones but some minor tweaks, and then apply each tactic to the respective teams. Still Don't know if its worth the trouble though.

Just the question of time. Patchers usually have other things on their mind when doing patches.

If you have time, go for it, sure.

Hmm, maybe if I post a tweaked tactic here and some of you guys could test it? If the feedback is good, I could make the others...

That will be the problem :/

I don't have time to game at all, just for fun, let alone do something beyond it. But sure, you can create a topic for it and ask some guys, some could give a feedback you seek.

You know CPU changes their tactics depending on the score or situation during the game. So I guess you'll need to change all of the formations available in the game? That's a bit time consuming, isn't it? :)

Not really. In my testing I found that CPU changes are extreme and mainly when loosing, in the final 15 minutes. Now, those changes are not editable. You can only edit the main formation, wich is only one. Also, even you choose your line up, the CPU may change it once you play against that team, depending on player form, etc.

If you look yourself, when winning a match, CPU will change often to a 3 defenders tactic, all out attack, but when editing a team, that tactic is not a default choice. You can only edit the initial formation. Still, I belive its possible to edit teams to use a more balanced formation through almost the whole match, unless they are loosing of course.

Back
Top Bottom