Winning Eleven 9 LE Video Thread

Think i'll start a PES 3 4 5 6 video thread because i'm just loving PES 4 know and think it will get more videos this way.

I saw @Matt10 making PES 3 videos which inspired me to make a WE9-LE master league series. I will definitely watch a PES 4 series as well since I had that game on PS2 and my PS2 no longer works.

try WE9 (the USA version of PES5), has the most challenging AI out of all the PES games I've played

yeah iv'e scrapped my PES 3 4 5 6 PC versions for FIFA 15 16 17......:LIE:

No....... really, i scrapped them because i noticed a difference with PS2 versions....there better game-play wise i think. so i'm playing PCSX2 on PC now. Got PES 3 4 5 6 and WE9. Plus you can run 4k resolution on all of em......:DD
I never was a fan of ports....

Definitely didn't expect this on WE9LE.

what camera setting is that? I don't recognize it.

Last edited:
yeah iv'e scrapped my PES 3 4 5 6 PC versions for FIFA 15 16 17......:LIE:

No....... really, i scrapped them because i noticed a difference with PS2 versions....there better game-play wise i think. so i'm playing PCSX2 on PC now. Got PES 3 4 5 6 and WE9. Plus you can run 4k resolution on all of em......:DD
I never was a fan of ports....

what camera setting is that? I don't recognize it.

Just the regular wide cam.

Anyway another video up. I really enjoyed playing this match.

PES 3 plays great on PS2......I was laughing because i got smashed 3-0. But so fun! My PS4 is collecting dust.... and my PC is alive .....alive i say!

Last edited:
Unfortunately, it is not the default version of we9, 0_sound and e_sound are not the complete ones. Gameplay works but if anyone has the default version, i'd appreciate.

We9le is definitely better than pes 5 and we9 imo. After playing a few matches on both, i think we9le has a better flow, better balance, better cpu, better animations, etc... No need to ditch we9le to get them, same can be said about pes 6, which feel like headless chicken compared to we9le.

Now, i'll alternate between we9le and fifa 16. These, are for me the best football games yet, even though they missed both some things from the other one. If we could mix them together, it would be the best game ever.

We9le is definitely better than pes 5 and we9 imo. After playing a few matches on both, i think we9le has a better flow, better balance, better cpu, better animations, etc... No need to ditch we9le to get them, same can be said about pes 6, which feel like headless chicken compared to we9le.

Now, i'll alternate between we9le and fifa 16. These, are for me the best football games yet, even though they missed both some things from the other one. If we could mix them together, it would be the best game ever.

The only problem for me with WE9LE is the attack AI of the CPU. I am yet to concede a goal in the league and I am on my 12th match.

The only problem for me with WE9LE is the attack AI of the CPU. I am yet to concede a goal in the league and I am on my 12th match.

Yeah, traditionnal play against cpu is too easy defensively as you said. I currently play with a co-op cpu, it's very interesting to play it that way, because it's much more difficult and the stats are very important because your co-op cpu will behave according to them. Try it, you might like it, though it is weird at beginning to control only half of your team.

Yeah, traditionnal play against cpu is too easy defensively as you said. I currently play with a co-op cpu, it's very interesting to play it that way, because it's much more difficult and the stats are very important because your co-op cpu will behave according to them. Try it, you might like it, though it is weird at beginning to control only half of your team.

That's interesting. How do you do that?

That's interesting. How do you do that?

It's really simple. You have to pause the game during the match, go to player settings, and add a cpu player with you. Here is a picture.

a5aba0b457d9.png

Back
Top Bottom