1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Winning eleven 9 international on XBOX360 is much nicer...

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by BumperMan, 13 April 2006.

1. BumperMan

BumperMan Champions League

20 June 2005
    North America
    Legia Warsaw
    visually through the components it takes away MOST of the shimmering we've seen on the grass as well as the lines on the adboards that creep up as scroll lines almost. Overall the gameplays a little tighter to me and i'm happy i went out and got it for the 360. I have a game system switcher9you know one of those things where you can just have 2-3 consoles on at a time. And i did an A/B comparison with the PS2 version and the Xbox version through the 360 was the clear winner.

2. georginho

georginho Guest

Any screenshots?

3. Riquelme

Riquelme Non-League

5 April 2006
    Lyon
    OL, Villarreal
    Better on a new generation console, wow impressive news !!!
    Do you have another scoop for us ?

Last edited: 13 April 2006
  4. jumbo

jumbo Premiership

30 May 2003
    WE Heaven
    Well, that is indeed great news. I couldn't have guessed in a million years.

5. salad

salad Non-League

24 March 2005
    it's no different, the game play is already programed and can't be changed just because u change ur system. game play is tighter , are u kidding me? gotta know what u're talking about first. all microsoft did was just let u download an emulator so u can play the game through the new system, they didn't change nothing about the game( which they couldn't any way). same shit like back then how u can get all the ps2 games to play on ur computer, it doesn't make the game better or change the game play of the games.

6. BumperMan

20 June 2005
    North America
    Legia Warsaw

I ment by the controller responding to my commands as tighter. but yes it is awesome that i have a 360 :)

7. hullybul

hullybul Banned

31 December 2003
    can confirm that visuals are sharper, due to the differten filtering from the 360's ati.

8. RAISH

RAISH I WRITE THE BOOK

19 June 2004
    we all know this website has far too many playstation fanboys. Its an easy arguement that the ps2 has terrible slow-down wereas the xbox does not. PS3 will obviously fix that issue in time, but for the time being if you want the best PES experience the xbox and 360 will deliver the goods.

It will be interesting to see how Konami develop the PES6 360 version or whether it will be a simple port which I think it will not be. There is serious doubt whether there will be enough ps3 out come nov this year or if infact it will be out at all, leaving only a Next-Gen version for MS.

9. djdoc

djdoc Guest

You are bound to get flamed for saying that by some PS3 Fan Boys....

Ive made that mistake before, they will say to you that PES 360 will be a port of the PS2 and Xbox version but higher resolution and thats it....

Even though if you check 360 sites it says PES 360 is a work in progress title which to me means they are making a version specifically for it!!

DJ

10. granulated

granulated Guest

11. BumperMan

20 June 2005
    North America
    Legia Warsaw
    Thanks man I needed back up it does look better...

12. badlandz

badlandz Non-League

8 September 2005
    The smoother graphics option on ps2 for ps1 games does nuthing for me haha does it work on any game?