Winning Eleven 9 International cover PS2/XBOX

shadowblade2190

The Defense KILLA!!!
3 August 2005
http://www.konami.com/gs/uploads/Tvd12140540011.jpg

this is the cover for the up and coming World Soccer Winning Eleven 9 International(Online)

Of all the players they put John Terry on the cover, I'm not hating on Chelsea or Terry all im saying is he was on PES5's cover and there r other licensed players worthy of the cover (Wayne Rooney, Adriano, Ronaldo, Totti, etc.)

What are your thoughts on the cover?

Why? is not only americans who buy the game, I'm argentinian and know a lot of argentinian people who buy the game as well.

If your American and you like football (soccer) you watch the English Premiership as do most of the ppl in South America and Canada.
My wife is american unfortuantly she loves Chelsea she watches all their games streamed from hong kong and her fav players are Crespo and Lampard

NickSCFC said:
As if the Yanks would recognise John Terry or the Chelsea kit anyway. Would've been better to put Freddy Adu on the cover or something.

You'd be surprised! Most of the kids I know watch 2-3 EPL games a week plus La Liga games.

TheWolf said:
You'd be surprised! Most of the kids I know watch 2-3 EPL games a week plus La Liga games.

Same here, quite a few of my friends watch Premiership games on Fox Soccer Channel, as loads of people have either DirecTV or digital cable here.

About the cover: Terry isn't the best looking guy, but that's a horrid photo!

I don't like the covers that come out here in the US... I prefer any cover that comes out in europe.. The covers that come out here are like simple.. Like they didn't feel like making a cover so they just did anything.. That's how I see it.

Doubla R said:
I don't like the covers that come out here in the US... I prefer any cover that comes out in europe.. The covers that come out here are like simple.. Like they didn't feel like making a cover so they just did anything.. That's how I see it.

I don't know, the PES5 cover was pretty crappy this year, I preferred the North American WE8:I cover to that.

TheWolf said:
I don't know, the PES5 cover was pretty crappy this year, I preferred the North American WE8:I cover to that.

Eddie Pope is a beast:) I just wish they had his face in that game! Shows that Konami does absolutely nothing new to the US release except to "fix the advantage rule", which they claim to do every time:p

Terry looks camp as a row of tents, and on the PSP PES 5 cover him and Henry were almost kissing. Wonder what it all means.... ;)

in the states, EPL is most televised, so I've started watching that more than in the past. I used to be quite a Lazio fan, but I rarely get a chance to see them play anymore :(

I as well as alot of people I know follow the premier league....and the ones who don't follow Mexican soccer and even they know who John Terry is.

gflare said:
in the states, EPL is most televised, so I've started watching that more than in the past. I used to be quite a Lazio fan, but I rarely get a chance to see them play anymore :(

Both Fox Soccer Channel and Gol TV cover the Serie A, and so Lazio games get shown sometimes. I remember watching their game against AS Roma late last year.

Back
Top Bottom