1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Winning Eleven 9 International cover PS2/XBOX

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by shadowblade2190, 31 December 2005.

1. shadowblade2190

shadowblade2190 The Defense KILLA!!!

3 August 2005
    http://www.konami.com/gs/uploads/Tvd12140540011.jpg

this is the cover for the up and coming World Soccer Winning Eleven 9 International(Online)

Of all the players they put John Terry on the cover, I'm not hating on Chelsea or Terry all im saying is he was on PES5's cover and there r other licensed players worthy of the cover (Wayne Rooney, Adriano, Ronaldo, Totti, etc.)

What are your thoughts on the cover?

2. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 Original Member Since 2001

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    But its not going to be released or online Ha Ha.

Covers cool :).

3. NickSCFC

NickSCFC Banned

18 July 2003
    Stoke-on-Trent, UK
    Stoke City/Liverpool
    As if the Yanks would recognise John Terry or the Chelsea kit anyway. Would've been better to put Freddy Adu on the cover or something.

4. Doubla R

Doubla R Argentina

13 April 2005
    Why? is not only americans who buy the game, I'm argentinian and know a lot of argentinian people who buy the game as well.

5. embraceuk1

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    If your American and you like football (soccer) you watch the English Premiership as do most of the ppl in South America and Canada.
    My wife is american unfortuantly she loves Chelsea she watches all their games streamed from hong kong and her fav players are Crespo and Lampard

6. TheWolf

TheWolf League 1

7 August 2003
    Texas, USA
    Manchester United
    You'd be surprised! Most of the kids I know watch 2-3 EPL games a week plus La Liga games.

7. limeyboy14

limeyboy14 Guest

Same here, quite a few of my friends watch Premiership games on Fox Soccer Channel, as loads of people have either DirecTV or digital cable here.

About the cover: Terry isn't the best looking guy, but that's a horrid photo!

8. Doubla R

Doubla R Argentina

13 April 2005
    I don't like the covers that come out here in the US... I prefer any cover that comes out in europe.. The covers that come out here are like simple.. Like they didn't feel like making a cover so they just did anything.. That's how I see it.

9. TheWolf

TheWolf League 1

7 August 2003
    Texas, USA
    Manchester United
    I don't know, the PES5 cover was pretty crappy this year, I preferred the North American WE8:I cover to that.

10. limeyboy14

limeyboy14 Guest

Eddie Pope is a beast:) I just wish they had his face in that game! Shows that Konami does absolutely nothing new to the US release except to "fix the advantage rule", which they claim to do every time:p

11. embraceuk1

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    I thought the Winning Eleven International 6 cover was cool greenish with the ball in the net

12. lumlum

lumlum Premiership

3 August 2003
    MUFC
    That's a horrible pic of Terry! He looks really goofy.

13. Feanaro

Feanaro League 2

2 December 2005
    Terry looks camp as a row of tents, and on the PSP PES 5 cover him and Henry were almost kissing. Wonder what it all means.... ;)

14. gflare

gflare Post Count?

20 July 2004
    MD, USA
    Chelsea
    in the states, EPL is most televised, so I've started watching that more than in the past. I used to be quite a Lazio fan, but I rarely get a chance to see them play anymore :(

15. Becanes

Becanes Bundle of Energy

25 April 2002
    Atlanta via South Florida
    Hurricanes, USA, Fulham
    I actually have 3 soccer channels on Directv. Fox Soccer Channel, Gol TV, and Setanta Sports.

16. Ryck

Ryck Non-League

8 August 2005
    I as well as alot of people I know follow the premier league....and the ones who don't follow Mexican soccer and even they know who John Terry is.

17. Feanaro

Feanaro League 2

2 December 2005
    Both Fox Soccer Channel and Gol TV cover the Serie A, and so Lazio games get shown sometimes. I remember watching their game against AS Roma late last year.