Winning Eleven 9 INT Online League - 5 players needed

btw juventus is my faouvrite team, after that comes ac milan, and after ac milan comes wolverhampton :)

desiasx said:
sorry i didnt realize that barca was off the list, anyways i will stick with milan. my favourite team is juventus but thats already picked, and in my opinion im a far better player with juve than with either acmilan or barca.. i thought that since teams like juve was taken, i thought i could take barca, but i can handle acmilan...

Ok.Milan it is. Thanks.

Ezio

jumbo said:
What times do you guys play at?

Whenever you can. It is up to you to schedule a time with the guy your playing that week. Week 1 is sun-tue and then week 2 is wed-sat and so on. Let me know if you want a team. I know gazza said you might.

Ezio

Hello all, this online game is great except for the lags. But other than that it is good. Hope to see some of you there and play the best.

jumbo said:
guys i will not enter this season. probably next if possible.
but thx.

Ok thanks. We are going for 8 for d2 for this season and then will add more next season. We need 1 more to make up D2 for this season so If anyone else is intersted let me know. Thanks.

Ezio

Ok Guys we have our 8 for D2 for this season. If anyone else is intersted we will probably add more teams in Season 2. Thanks.

Ezio

Last edited:
bummy_jab said:
I think ppl ONLY play online with Barcelona cause of 1 MAN. I wont even say who he is it is quite obvious. I like him too but yea it gets annoying. Barc is an easy team to beat in the middle of the pitch though.

That one man in my own opinion is extremely overrated

that one man is very good. and not overrated.

well, for the looks of it , it seems i came a little bit too late. well, if anyone in this tournament quits, i'd be glad to take their place. please pm me, if any spots are open. thanks.

EMELEC said:
Hello all, this online game is great except for the lags. But other than that it is good. Hope to see some of you there and play the best.
yo man, im in arlingon, i need to buy the ps2 game, then we can play bro...

DC UNITED!

count me in whnever possible guys

my email : hmaa81@yahoo.com
my nikname in the online game : HIMA
or pm here

i will choose a team when i know which team were already taken , thanks in advance

hmaa81 said:
count me in whnever possible guys

my email : hmaa81@yahoo.com
my nikname in the online game : HIMA
or pm here

i will choose a team when i know which team were already taken , thanks in advance

Hmaa,

We are set for this season but will be adding teams in the next season. Will let you know when we start next season. Thanks.

Ezio

I would like to join the next season if possible. Of course I'll continue to check this thread but if someone could send me a message here or online to let me know when the new season begins and what teams are avaible that would be great. I'm C3 online.

ezio said:
Hmaa,

We are set for this season but will be adding teams in the next season. Will let you know when we start next season. Thanks.

Ezio

sure i would like to join in the next season , let me know pls when and what teams available ', thanks

Diehloid said:
I would like to join the next season if possible. Of course I'll continue to check this thread but if someone could send me a message here or online to let me know when the new season begins and what teams are avaible that would be great. I'm C3 online.

No problem. Will let you know.

Ezio

Man I hate this game. It is so unbalanced...the AI interfers way too much with the outcome of every game. No longer are you rewarded for being a better player, you are rewarded for picking a better team and score "Adriano" goals and constantly hitting through ball. Fucking crap!

I can't tell you how many times I've lost online to far weaker players because of this AI interference. Every chance I create (through hard work and short passing) is pissed away by the CPU deciding that it's not alright for ____(fill in the blank crap striker) to score. Usually followed by my opponent auto sidestepping down the field and hitting the shot button from 30+meters and my keeper doing that crap animation, where he doesn't extend his arms to make what should be an easy save. Bollocks!

I can't stand this type of interference from the CPU.

End of rant. See you online tomorrow.

codpiece said:
No longer are you rewarded for being a better player, you are rewarded for picking a better team and score "Adriano" goals and constantly hitting through ball. Fucking crap!

Man tell me about it. Last nite I lost

hold on, grab an empty bag...

11-0!!!!!!!! lol

Eleven against Brazil by exactly what you described, the Adriano goals. There is no way to stop that shit.

I actually tried my best to stop the guy until it was 4-0 at HT. Then I just finised myself off with Dida scroing a few OG :)

Then he still insisted at playing brazil. At last he decided to KINDLY pick Arsenal and I've played the best defensive game of my life still losing by a "HENRY GOAL" (thru ball) in the end.

=================
BACK TO TOPIC lol

yes Ezio Im interested in the second season. I think I can commit this time.

LOL COD i have to admit my win was all LUCK!!! A bit of skill invoved with andy cole. but I didnt have a good team by no means. BUT I understand where u come from. Kids who pick brazil barcelona all have the same tactic. Give it to some1 who can OUTDRIBBLE the opposition and tap it off to the open man who will put it in easily. HOw do u stop this???

Easy foul the crap outta him ALL GAME!!!!!! let them get thier luck on free kicks or what not. If your down a flank than u want to foul there but dont foul in a good shooting position. This will annoy your oppenent to some extenct and it even MIGHT force him to play his passing game more.

Last edited:
haha, I'm definitely not talking about you Bummy, as you are a good player. I played several games last night and I was convinced the game had it in for me. I couldn't do anything right. But, I bet if I were to play right now, everything would fly in for me...that's how this game seems to work. I haven't changed in ability, no, it's just the game is the only variable that determines the outcome - sometimes it's thumbs up and sometimes it's thumbs down.

EDIT: to add, if I wanted to be taken OUT of the equation in the result of a football match, I would watch it on tv. But, that defeats the entire purpose of playing the or any video game, meaning, YOU want to take control and determine the outcome. I know I'm exagerating here a bit, but the said part is that with each new version, that bit seems to get smaller and smaller.

Last edited:
Guys,

there is one more game to be played in d1 between Milan and Betis. Can you guys play that ASAP. Thanks.

Ezio

i found a sure fire way to beat matt in the league, firstly make sure boro have won that day (yeah i know there arent that many days in the calender year) - this means he has had a few beers, then play him - which is what i did last nite!! (only kidding matt!)

iceobar said:
i found a sure fire way to beat matt in the league, firstly make sure boro have won that day (yeah i know there arent that many days in the calender year) - this means he has had a few beers, then play him - which is what i did last nite!! (only kidding matt!)

That's funny. True but funny :) Too bad it was at Roma's expense :( I also find I do well at 2am when he's had a few :)

Last edited:
iceobar said:

HA! Very good one :)

I have no come back :)

Back
Top Bottom