Winning Eleven 9 INT Online League - 5 players needed

jflores said:
You played great. You have a nice team offensively and defensively. I am still trying to get used to the shooting and one on one finishing.

I lost most of my games for not scoring on 1vs1 with the keeper.

I'll be online tonight for a rematch.

Peace!
Jflores
i got the xbox version but buying the ps2 version tommorow, will try and find you punks

Gascoigne USA said:
Hi all,

Its been a while since I havce posted here. Anyway, 4 of my friends, and I will be starting up a online league that consists of 10 teams. I need 5 other players that are decent idividuals, no whinning, lag cheating Real Madrid/Barcelona picking bums! :) Partly kidding there... I'm sick of seeing those teams online as well as Milan. I seem to want to try new teams, while every punk I play seems to pick same team and load their own stock formation. Oh well. They still loose, most of the time. Oh sorry to go on a rant. BAck to the subject at hand.

Online League, 10 teams, each team plays each twice. 2 games a week. I will have all table and fixture info on my site. http://web.mac.com/mgreen75/iWeb.

We prefer cool people, with decent ability, and with a good, laggless connection.

Rules are. NO COMPUTERS/WIRLESS crap on the network while you play, ONLY PS2. With those rules you will be able to tell when someone has one on and is doing stuff, as the lag will be horrible. 10 mins, No extra time, No PK's. 9 pauses, and Time Limit set to LONG. Weather and stuff like that is all random. I'm going to ask everyone before hand about having the player form being random or not.

Home team sets up match room, in friendly lobbies so these games wont count for or against your overall Konami rankings. Home Player has to report score to me, goal scores and if anyone was red carded. Red Carded player have to sit next game. So you will have to be aware who on your team or your opponents team should be out. I'll have that info on the sit.

Anyone interested can email me at mgreen75@mac.com, or IM me on AOL at dalamarjca.

Only need 5 people so cool peeps, good connection, and east coast will give you a advantage. :)

Cheers
yo! i'm all the way from southern CA, interested in joining ur league, i would love to pick Porto if no one is taking yet.

Sure! I'm all for it. I should be online between 7 and 10pm. I'll look out for you.

The online is fun, but the one complaint I have with this game is the awful scripted bounces. I lost two games due to this stupid bounces....

Oh well, can't wait for the 360 version..

Peace!
Jflores

Ha, nice first match Gazz. I get a feeling Imma be the pounding team of the league. Oh well at least I had fun playin U. Cant wait 4 the revenge match

Hey Guys,

To all of you that missed out on Season 1. We are looking for people that want to take part in season 2. We are looking for between 8-10 players which will make up a D2. We will then play season 2 with promotion/relegation. 3 Teams will go up and 3 teams will go down. This won't happen for a few weeks yet though after we complete Season 1. We are just trying to gauge interest right now.

If you are interested please either post here or email me at elb0513@optonline.net, or IM me on AOL at elb0513 with the following:

Real Name
WE9 Online Name
Email address
AOL screen name if you have one
Desired team, but the teams we have for now are locked in, you can’t pick them.

You can go to the following site to see which teams are already Taken.

http://web.mac.com/mgreen75/iWeb/Winning Eleven 9- League Standings/Baby Beets Premier League.html

Thank you

Ezio

Last edited:
desiasx said:
A Singh
Punjabi
desiasx@hotmail.com
no AOL screen name
Desired team: AC Milan or Barcelona, if both of the teams are TOO good, then I will settle with Liverpool

Ok I have added you. If you consider yourself a stong player we would prefer that you use Liverpool. If not, you can take Milan. Let me know. thanks.

Ezio

jumbo said:
yo all

just played wit jflores online. nice to see people from here playin.

add me to the comp.

SG-jumbo, Ajax

Jumbo,

We are looking for between 8-10 players which will make up a D2. We will then play season 2 with promotion/relegation. 3 Teams will go up and 3 teams will go down. This won't happen for a few weeks yet though after we complete Season 1. We are just trying to gauge interest right now.

If you are interested please either post here or email me at elb0513@optonline.net, or IM me on AOL at elb0513 with the following:

Real Name
WE9 Online Name
Email address

http://web.mac.com/mgreen75/iWeb/Win... League.html

MERCURIAL said:
put me down for LIVERPOOL,if u can,thanks.

I have excellent conc.

Mercurial,

We are looking for people that want to take part in season 2. We are looking for between 8-10 players which will make up a D2. We will then play season 2 with promotion/relegation. 3 Teams will go up and 3 teams will go down. This won't happen for a few weeks yet though after we complete Season 1. We are just trying to gauge interest right now.

Real Name
WE9 Online Name
Email address

sebastian11 said:
doh.. make a biger league... anyway add me SG-SEB

Sebastian,

We are looking for people that want to take part in season 2. We are looking for between 8-10 players which will make up a D2. We will then play season 2 with promotion/relegation. 3 Teams will go up and 3 teams will go down. This won't happen for a few weeks yet though after we complete Season 1. We are just trying to gauge interest right now.

Real Name
WE9 Online Name
Email address

salad said:
yo! i'm all the way from southern CA, interested in joining ur league, i would love to pick Porto if no one is taking yet.

Salad,

Real Name
WE9 Online Name
Email address

Please sign me up for the league next season. I consider myself an average to just-below-average player.

Name: J Cassey
WE9 Online: Logarth
Email: JCassey<at>wowway.com
AIM: Logarth
Team: Barcelona

Logarth said:
Please sign me up for the league next season. I consider myself an average to just-below-average player.

Name: J Cassey
WE9 Online: Logarth
Email: JCassey<at>wowway.com
AIM: Logarth
Team: Barcelona

Ok. Someone asked for Barcelona ealier and we were trying to stay away from them but if you are an average player and the other person is ok with it then you can have them. If not, you will have to pick somone else. Thanks.

Ezio

ezio said:
Ok. Someone asked for Barcelona ealier and we were trying to stay away from them but if you are an average player and the other person is ok with it then you can have them. If not, you will have to pick somone else. Thanks.

Ezio

Sweet God! No more fucking Barcelona! That's the only team I ever play online. Who knew there were so many Catalans living in the US? Bunch of pussies, if you ask me.

What's wrong with Fulham, the team you support?

I think ppl ONLY play online with Barcelona cause of 1 MAN. I wont even say who he is it is quite obvious. I like him too but yea it gets annoying. Barc is an easy team to beat in the middle of the pitch though.

Ezio... no problem about Barca, I'll make another choice. I didn't know the league was trying to stay away from them. When I figure out who it's going to be I'll let you know. I know there's time before the next season starts.

Codpiece... Why do you need to act like such a prick? Personally nothing is wrong with Fulham, that's probably who I'll end up going with. But I originally chose Barca for a few reasons. Yep, Fulham is my main team, but I follow Barca, Dortmund and Roma. So no, I wasn't choosing them because I think they're the best in the game. Realistically Barca is on the same level in game as many of the other teams already selected: Arsenal, Roma, Man U, Chelsea. Hell Juve and Inter are better, and are the two teams I face most online outside of and Milan. So sue me for picking a team I follow that's around the same level as the competition.

Logarth

Have you played online yet? I kid you not, 95% of the games I play are against Barca.

I almost always play with shit teams, so it's a bit pathetic when I pick a team like Parma or West Brom and my opponent goes right to Barca. Just a bit boring if that happens (nearly) everytime. Worst (and the best) is when I beat these amatuers and they start shit talking and saying "U were lucky," when the complexity of their gameplay begins and ends with the through ball and shooting from distance.

Who's being a prick, I'm just being honest. Didn't realize that someone would actually take offense to what I said, as it's the reality of the situation online.

I never said Barca were the best...just I play them all the damn time. Also, I'm not exactly thrilled with the current makeup of our league, as there are too many top teams. The original intent, I believe, was to stay away from the top sides (you can see the first few people followed this guideline), but I guess glory could not be denied for some.

Anyway, do what you want, I don't really care. I just wished for a little more variety (and balls) in the league.

I apologize if you were offended.

cheers

Not to beat a dead horse, but did anyone actually read the 1st paragraph that Gazza wrote in the beginning? My sentiments, exactly.

Heyas Codpiece..

Yeah, I have played online. Most of my matches have been against either Inter, Juve, Madrid or Brazil. Maybe it's just my luck that I haven't seen tons of Barca, either that or I haven't played enough games online.

Sorry about snapping back at you like that, but your post read like you were calling me a p*ssy. Guess I misread it, I apologize.

I went back and re-read Gazza's first post, I didn't remember what he said regarding Barca from when he originally posted it two weeks ago. My bad.

I agree with you about the league composition being heavy with the top teams. But you know what, I guess it really doesn't matter. All I'm really looking for is some good footie with people who won't cheat or lag or just be plain old idiots. Find too much of that when I'm grabbing random matches. Plus, like I said, I'm an average player on my best day.

So Ezio, or whoever is keeping track of the league, put me down for Fulham. Or should I say "West London White" =chuckles=

Peace out...

Logarth/Cod,

Didn't mean to start a war sorry :) Yes we are trying to avoid them and Real Madrid etc. I agree that may be hard to do now because we do have Chelsea, Barca, Inter etc. already but as Codpiece said you seem to play them all the time online. ALong with Brazil etc. Thanks for taking another team. I put you down for Fulham.

P.S. Matt's intention and mine when we started this league was for exactly the reason you stated Logarth which is to have fun and find good people to play because there are too many idiots online that only care about the rankings etc. so let's all enjoy this league for what it is :)

Thanks

Ezio

codpiece said:
Not to beat a dead horse, but did anyone actually read the 1st paragraph that Gazza wrote in the beginning? My sentiments, exactly.

Hey Guys,

Great to see so much interest in season #2, and we are only 4 rounds into season 1 :) But it will be great to have relegation and promotion.

About the Barca thing. I happen to agree very much with Cod. I have played some 150+ online game... and I wont be exhagerating by saying that about 70-80% of those games are against, #1 Barca, #2 Brazil, #3 Real, #4 Milan. After that it doesnt matter. but come on.. I pick Wigan and the dick then goes and picks Barca. And then Laughs about it. The fact is there are way to many ex FIFA Teen Fan boys out there picking the best team. Some of these guys get good, seriously goo with just barca. Which makes the online game so 1 deminsional. Last night for instance, some kid challenges me, I ask who he wants to use, he says USA, I go to Africa and pick Ivory Coast or one of those teams, he then goes to Argentina and laughs. I got him 1-0 but it was so frustrating.

So for our league I would like to see people pick the teams they support or like more then just the team they know they could win with. I picked Middlesbrough. And my most accounts it is the weakest team in the game, thats in our league. Probably close to Man City. But feck it, its for fun isnt it? Its not fun playing Barca in 4 out of the 5 games you can play a night, since you have a job and GF and a life. You want those 5 games to be fun :) and fresh.

Anyway.. I hope that helps... make this league diverse and fun.. not the same old same old.

Take care

desiasx said:
A Singh
Punjabi
desiasx@hotmail.com
no AOL screen name
Desired team: AC Milan or Barcelona, if both of the teams are TOO good, then I will settle with Liverpool

We are actually looking to start d2 this season if we can so we can have promotion/relegation this season. Can you let me know what team you want. You can take either Milan or Liverpool. thanks.

Ezio

sorry i didnt realize that barca was off the list, anyways i will stick with milan. my favourite team is juventus but thats already picked, and in my opinion im a far better player with juve than with either acmilan or barca.. i thought that since teams like juve was taken, i thought i could take barca, but i can handle acmilan...

Back
Top Bottom