1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Winning Eleven 9 Help Required!

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by adamkandel, 15 August 2005.

1. adamkandel

adamkandel Non-League

15 August 2005
    Hi i have just got my copy of winning eleven 9 but it is only playing in black and white. Can somebody please help.

P.s i am using all official sony leads/equipment

Please Help

2. Ronaldinho88

Ronaldinho88 Showman

4 August 2005
    Can your tv handle 60hz (which is what NTSC is played in)?

3. adamkandel

adamkandel Non-League

15 August 2005
    ill have a try on the one down stairs

gimme 2 mins

4. Bitter Rivals

Bitter Rivals International

24 January 2005
    i had that problem and my tv wouldnt support it... so i used a patcher on it...and now it is in colour... other people say it doesnt work for them... but i have patched many discs because of all the diff translation patches etc...and they all work perfect in colour... look in patches section it is in there

5. Gorskino10

Gorskino10 Guest

on a game of mine and i dont have the hdd and its not chippted it has an option saying 50mz and 60mhz i click to see if 60 works its black and white does that mean i can play we9

6. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    To solve black&white you can either use the pal/ntsc switcher patch or buy an RGB scart cable.

7. Bitter Rivals

Bitter Rivals International

24 January 2005
    tv has to have a RGb capable scart socket.. so be sure it has before buying an RGB cable..

8. adamkandel

adamkandel Non-League

15 August 2005
    thanks got it working now. The tv in my bedroom wasnt 60mhz. Cheers

9. Gorskino10

Gorskino10 Guest

any links to the pal/ntsc patch thing and does it always haveto be in 60 cause some of my games are 50

10. Tashan

Tashan Non-League

4 August 2004
    Can you help me dude ive got my RGB scart and it turns my screen green so i got diferent one and it just plays black and white can anyone help me to get either working