1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Winning eleven 9 English patch or translation

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by ryanmclfc, 20 July 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryanmclfc

ryanmclfc Guest

i am going to buy winning eleven 9 , as my ps2 is chipped , i want to know where do i get this patch or anything along these lines , i was told A Max Drive Is what i need, but its still knowing where to get hold of what i want , can any body give me ANY ANY information what so ever on this subject , much apreciated !! or even if some one has an already patched version , any info much aprictated

2. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 International

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    you dont need a max drive you need a dvd burner or at least a cd burner to do a cd rip

3. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 International

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    max drive or x-port are only used for Option files

4. ryanmclfc

ryanmclfc Guest

Thing is i dont have a dvd burner , but i rememberi got winning eleven 8 last year and i sent my memory card to some guy , and he done it all for me that way , so what do i need to do

5. Driv3r

Driv3r Non-League

2 July 2004
    U will have to wait for translation for about 2 weeks or more after release.

6. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Without having a dvd burner there's no chance for you getting a translation patch to work.

7. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    You can potentially ask someone who patched their game to send you a copy... although its not very legal is it?

8. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 International

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    Yep but all you need is a dvd writer, dvd decrpter and ppfomatic it is really easy and most patches come with guide.
    Takes about 30 mins and i have yet to have one not work for me since i got my dvd burner

9. ryanmclfc

ryanmclfc Guest

ye but kezz i got winning eleven 8 last year , and it was done through my memory card so thats what am after this time round or something along those lines

10. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 International

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    the only thing that was done through you memory card would have been jerseys players names etc but the game would still have been in japanese unless you had American version.
    The full language patches and detail patches cannot be done via memory card

11. Placebo

Placebo Portugal bound!

3 May 2003
    Visby,Gotland,Sweden
    Sheffield Wednesday
    Patch it on the PC and use HDLoader or HDAdvance to run it from the hard drive on your PS2, that's what I do, works great :)

12. Slobber

Slobber boycotting PES

3 August 2003
    Merseyside, England
    Liverpool FC
    Buy a DVD burner dude. They're not that expensive and are pretty easy to instal.

13. RAISH

RAISH I WRITE THE BOOK

19 June 2004
    waiting for a cdrip which includes a translation patch would take awhile or possibly not happen at all.

14. ryanmclfc

ryanmclfc Guest

Placebo your idea , how would that work ?? and where do i buy the equipment , and yes last time it was the Players names, and jerseys and certain others that were in English only but still where cud i get that done or who cud do it ?? let me know a.s.a.p

15. Notty

Notty Guest

I wish I could have already the game JAP 100%. It´s too early to talk about english patches I think \\:o/

16. ryanmclfc

ryanmclfc Guest

do you think players names will be in english ?

17. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    Not unless they are changed in edit mode.

18. Placebo

Placebo Portugal bound!

3 May 2003
    Visby,Gotland,Sweden
    Sheffield Wednesday
    You need an official PS2 network adaptor and a compatible Hard drive (it doesn't have to be a sony one though), read through this thread, if you have any questions it's best to ask them in there :)

19. ryanmclfc

ryanmclfc Guest

Oh im pretty sure a few days after the game is out there will be a translation page on the internet some where , and a week or two after there will be some sort of translation patches or something or other available , why dont the fucking japanese just have an option file to switch fucking languages !! LOL !!

20. Placebo

Placebo Portugal bound!

3 May 2003
    Visby,Gotland,Sweden
    Sheffield Wednesday
    Because it's a Japanese game released only in Japan and Japanese is the language spoken in Japan?

21. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    Thats just an easy excuse Placebo, and you know it! ;)

22. Placebo

Placebo Portugal bound!

3 May 2003
    Visby,Gotland,Sweden
    Sheffield Wednesday
    ;)

23. ryanmclfc

ryanmclfc Guest

:applause: we have them for the french and what have you different option files and certain langauge changes , why not them and there years ahead of us lol ;)

24. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    ryan, why haven't you posted the option file yet?

25. Ike

Ike permaninizated

18 March 2003
    What makes you think he has it?

26. ryanmclfc

ryanmclfc Guest

what option file ?? what ya mean

27. ryanmclfc

ryanmclfc Guest

any body going to change the players names to english .. if so can i send u my memory card and could ya put the data on myn , i would pay you for doing it any takers ... any info ..

28. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Mate, this is your last warning here. Stop crossposting! There's no need to beg in three different threads.

Thread closed, I don't see this getting anywhere until the game's out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.