PC Winning Eleven 8 / PES 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried out the kitserver that comes with the kdf world mod? Or is that the same version?

Haven't checked it out yet but I know the latest version of kitserver comes with the correct aspect ratio settings so I would prefer that one. I will let you know.

By the way, any way to edit the exe? I'm trying to get the correct team names for online and offline.

Last edited:
Yes, I dont know about online :/
Arent there specific roster files for online play?

Last edited:
Yes replacing the chants would be great. But I think we to relink then..
Can you also look how to replace the team emblems? I cannot get it right.

Yes, I dont know about online :/
Arent there specific roster files for online play?

Most people use default rosters online but a couple times I tried to join somebody's game on peslauncher and it said rosters don't match or something like that.

Yes replacing the chants would be great. But I think we to relink then..
Can you also look how to replace the team emblems? I cannot get it right.

I have all the team emblems replaced with the real ones and changed the jerseys with the correct ones as well. Also I found out how to fix the real team names online and offline.

I'll post them later today :)

Edit: I also managed to edit the real players names online and offline. But for some reason some of the players don't et fixed even though I edit them. Have no idea why.

PS: You can play online even you change the fake names with the real ones. I was afraid it wasn't going to let me play online but it did. So that's good.

Last edited:
I have all the team emblems replaced with the real ones and changed the jerseys with the correct ones as well.

And how do the emblems look? Pixeled? :P

You replaced ALL the jerseys? From where do you have the kits?

Great work guys, keep me updated. Still have PES 4 but haven't played it for ages. :)

I play mostly PES4 without any mods, but right now Im installing WE8I just to check out the KDF World Mod again.

I played some PES5 yesterday and today but somehow it feels to automated for me.

I need the real player names for WE8I/PES4. You would think it's easier to find on the net but it's not! Can anyone provide a link so I can start editing the players names?

Edit: Nvrmnd, I found it.

Last edited:
Can you export somehow names from game?

We really should update game with new players,teams etc :)
PS:Stadium editing will be easy,but i cant open in SIE :(
PS2:@sportyfox i saw you have many files on gamefront for Pes4,what is that? :D

Last edited:
Can you export somehow names from game?

We really should update game with new players,teams etc :)
PS:Stadium editing will be easy,but i cant open in SIE :(
PS2:@sportyfox i saw you have many files on gamefront for Pes4,what is that? :D

What do you mean by exporting names niko? What names are you talking about?

Those are not my files. They are from 2004-2005 when the game first came out.

So, so far I've edited the kits, teams and players names(players names 80% completed, still working on it), better looking crowd from PES3, correct flags.

We need some good looking stadiums too.

I want to finish editing all the players names first but I can still post it if you guys want it. It's for WE8I by the way.

Last edited:
Nevermind,about names,i saw you found way for real player names.
OK,i guess that was patch files.
Can we convert kits from pes6? I remember there is tool for converting from pes6 to pes5 but did they work in pes4?
About stadiums,is there way to import them? I mean to add some new.
That would be great for player names ;)

PS: I success to convert kit from pes6 to Pes4/WE8 :)

Last edited:
Did you use an extra tool to convert kits niko?

btw. Argentina94 who made the KDF world mod told me converting stadiums was somehow not possible because of different file structure. Not sure dough..

Yes i used Convert Script for pes6 to pes5 ;)
Then i just resize to 512x256 and in works!

Code:
Unpack folder "1" to directory "C".
Move file "PES6kits2PES5kitsbyOrsest.JS" to "PhotoshopCS5/Presets/Scripts/"
Copy Pes6kit named "all.png" to folder "1".
Start Photoshop.
Run "file-PES6kits2PES5kitsbyOrsest" from photoshop (File/Scripts/...).
As a result you get in folder "1" a file "all.png", which is now a Pes5kit
change 3dmodel to 8.
[U]Original Pes6kit must be 512x512[/U]

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ciyua21tp13q2kf

Hm I get an error when Photoshop tries to do the script. Nevermind.
If it really works for you then you could convert a lot of kits in short time. You soon have to show us some more examples :)

Why old kit Nikola? I can help with kits if needed, I'm decent at PS. ;)

Great job niko. Pictures look great.

By the way do you have the lod mixer 1.8a(think it's the latest) for the kitserver? It's impossible to find.

Nope :( I was searching for it,too.

PS: I just love this game,gameplay is fantastic!

I agree. Gameplay is awesome.

Somebody must still have this file.

Also I asked before but every time I restart my computer I have to reattach kitserver, otherwise I get an error message. This is on Windows 7. Do you have the same problem?

I have just sended Argentina94 a pm, cause Im sure he has the lodmixer files and also the time patch, because he fixed the WE8i.exe from the KDF mod with these files.

About your problem Im really not sure. I have Windows XP. The only thing I can say, was like I said before: maybe it has something to do with antivirusprotection. but as you dont have any I have no idea. Have you tried disabling your firewall for WE8.exe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom