1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Winning Eleven 8 LE English Edition

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Anj Dey, 29 June 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anj Dey

Anj Dey Guest

Has anyone heard of this edition before? It's a japanese version but all the data is in English & the cover has Beckham on the front. I've done a search on Play-asia.com but found nothing. I've bought it from someone selling it on Ebay & just hope it's the genuine article - i think it is as the photo looks genuine.

2. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    Sounds dodgy to me mate. From what you are saying it looks as though someone has sold you a patched copy of We8LE

3. Anj Dey

Anj Dey Guest

Right - I don't own W8LE, so If it is a patched copy then I ain't too bothered as long as it will work with Swap Magic. I've checked on Ebay again & the same geezer is selling an English league version with all Premier/Championship with the FA cup included. Also says that the Notts Forest ground is included - i did get a suspicious but as long as this copy works...

4. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    And you dont mind being a pirate and funding the piracy trade.......

:roll:

5. Slobber

Slobber boycotting PES

3 August 2003
    Merseyside, England
    Liverpool FC
    Meh, you have your standards and he can have his.

6. mattster12

mattster12 All-round Bastard

11 April 2005
    Here it is

Link removed by CW, wouldnt want to give this guy any help flogging his illegal shit

The cunt is selling WE8LE with WEmans British Patch.......the wanker!!!!! If he's from here find him and chop his balls off. I hate scamming bastards like this, complete twat!!!

Last edited by a moderator: 29 June 2005
  7. Anj Dey

Anj Dey Guest

Well i never really gave it much thought - Ebay shouldn't allow pirated games to be sold on their site but that's a different story. I bought the game in good faith that it's an original, the japs release diffrent versions of WE i thought this was another one. Anyway get real; "Swap Magic " must know that their discs are being used to play copies & i don't mean "back up" ones either.

8. mattster12

mattster12 All-round Bastard

11 April 2005
    This has nothing to with swap magic though does it??? The fact is he's sold you a copied game which has been patched with WEmans British patch. Which make it even more wrong!!! Cos he's making a profit out of all Wemans hard work, like I said he's a twat!

9. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    If you don't have a problem with spending your money on warez without having Konami seeing a single pence for the joy you're having now, it's probably your personal attitude. Each to their own, I wouldn't like playing a gem without having paid the right guys - the developers.

Anyway, thread closed, everything's said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.