1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Winning Eleven 2011 PS3 questions..

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Holy Ghost, 15 October 2010.

1. Holy Ghost

Holy Ghost www.holy-ghost.co.uk

28 May 2005
    The Haunted Hill
    Leeds United
    Can any1 confirm if WE2011 for PS3 has the option to turn the text to english???

Also.. Is any1 doin an option file???

Thanks!

2. Boboballs

Boboballs Non-League

10 March 2009
    I have the Winning Eleven 2011 asia region 3 version and it has the option to choose Japanese or English text and commentary.

3. Holy Ghost

28 May 2005
    The Haunted Hill
    Leeds United
    Ahh thanx my man!

How does it compare to PES2011?? The WE2011 demo was better than PES2011 demo and previous WE gamss have always been a better game!

& do you know if there is an option file being made??

Cheers!

4. Boboballs

Boboballs Non-League

10 March 2009
    Can't compare to PES 2011 as I don't have that game.

From the demo comparison, I think that WE was a touch slower on the normal speed setting.

There should be an option file being made, but I am awaiting news.

I will send u a message if I hear about it.

5. Holy Ghost

28 May 2005
    The Haunted Hill
    Leeds United
    Thanks man

6. quangtri78

quangtri78 Mr.

23 May 2008
    Milan - Italy
    Thanks mate!!!

7. lancers

lancers League 1

12 July 2010
    North Carolina
    Liverpool
    The Japanese version doesn't come out until Oct 28. Far as I can tell there will only be a Japanese language option on that. The Asian game referred to earlier in this thread is the Chinese version. Cheapest I can find the Japanese version is 85 bucks US delivered. I don't imagine Konami would go to the expense of creating more than one game so I wouldn't think any version would look or play any different than another. Could be wrong though.:COOL: