WINNING ELEVEN 2010 RELEASE DATE RUMOUR

I was told it was on there..

But puCHO posted "No region free Wanna play with Jon Kabira commentaries xd " which suggested it wasnt!?

P.E.A.C.E.

Jon Kabira commentaries ARE on the game. I wanna play with Jon on the PAL version!!! Commentaries in english or spanish are very poor.

The link i've posted is for X360 and it's only for japanese Xbox360 consoles.

Will people who have this game post their impressions please and list the main differences between this and pes 2010 if they have played that.
Are the response times better, does the ref call fouls correctly and do the defenders hold their ground when you run at them and not retreat to the edge of the box? These are the main issues i have with pes 10 are they any better in we2010?

Hello
I tried pes2010 and we2010. I find that we2010 is better than pes2010. The game spead in the we2010 is faster. The guy in the shop told me that we2010 plays at 6x versus pes2010 which is 4x.(dono how true is that)
The passing is better, not alot of lose ball, deflected passes, and incorrect passes.
I have the r3 version.
I just miss the option files.
Im from Oman by the way.
Cheers

Hello
I tried pes2010 and we2010. I find that we2010 is better than pes2010. The game spead in the we2010 is faster. The guy in the shop told me that we2010 plays at 6x versus pes2010 which is 4x.(dono how true is that)
The passing is better, not alot of lose ball, deflected passes, and incorrect passes.
I have the r3 version.
Im from Oman by the way.
Cheers

Also, Konami just removed the type 2 layout of manual pass:SICK:

And i'm still waiting for an option file.

Hello
I have the r3 version.
Im from Oman by the way.
Cheers

Thanks for your feedback man ;)

Thats GREAT news that we2010 is faster than pes2010.. :ROCK:

I buy both versions every year and the winning eleven versions are ALWAYS better.. :DD

Does we2010 stil have the annoying delay in response times when passing/shooting/changing direction? :BRICK:

Every year i defend konami and still play ISS coz even though they fuck up with loadza shit.. Its STILL the best footy game around..!? But this time they REALLY fucked up!? :RANT:
I even contemplated movin over to ffffff.. ffff.. I cant say it..!? U know what game im talkin about!? Coz it had good reviews and people were biggin it up like its WAAAAYYYY better than ISS this time.. So i did the deed.. (shame on me!? :EMB: ) I polluted my ps3 with ffffff.. and it was ABSOLUTE GOBSHITE!? :R1 So now even though i hate so much about ISS its still the best footy game!?My only fear is that at the current rate, in about 2 or 3 versions ffffff.. will overtake ISS..!? :CRY:

I always loved the ps2 versions and all the extras they put in the game! :BOP: Unfortunately they have gonr a step back on the next gen versions.. Just hope they sort it out soon coz people will eventually have enough!? :TTTH: They will have to change their name from KONAMI to CON-ARMY..!? :II

Any other feedback would be cool!

P.S. I also have the r3 version on order and there will be an option file out shortly! My man greyfoxmgs from www.winningeleven.sg is doing one so go check him there! :DD

P.E.A.C.E.

Ghost!

Last edited:
just played the PES 2010 and WE 2010 demos back to back and I can confirm that the latter is a lot faster (can't really tell whether it has retained the aforementioned input delay issue from the european version or not though, it's prolly still there even though it's gotten less noticeable due to the game being faster on its own).

Unfortunately neither stacks up favorably, gameplay wise, against PS2's J.League Winning Eleven 2009 CC.

Last edited:
@Retry
I have PES 2010 for PS 2 and it seems to be the same gameplay like J-League 2009 Club Championship. Maybe the new World Soccer Winning Eleven 2010 for PS 2 will be the best version again.
PES 2010 on PS 3 sucks even if there are some interesting things like tactical possibilities ans player cards.

Hallo, thanks for Edit file for WE2010.
I load it but I have seen in Edit Teams there are new teams in Other League B (es.: Bayern Munchen, Stuttgar, Werder Bremen, Rubin, ecc....) but there are NOT the players of theese teams.
I have made a mistake with the download???

Sorry Greyfox, I have not ready with attention....next release will have players of german teams...
When do you think this release will be available? Is it possible to have it before Christmas?
I am waiting it to begin Master League!!!

how is the online compared to pes? i can play with european or only with japanese? and so the lag is probably more than the euro version?

is the asian version identical to the japanese version? can only get my hands on the asia one and really want to try it so :)

just tried to download winning eleven 2010 demo by creating nnew user account
saying i lived in hong kong but when i went to ps store it was not there
do they remove it after a certain length of time?

Back
Top Bottom