WINNING ELEVEN 2010 RELEASE DATE RUMOUR

84531794.jpg

Today WE2010 has released at a few shops in Japan.
I'm not consumer user so just hear their reaction.

I thought you mentioned in a previous post that the asia R3 version has Jon Kabira commentary?

Its out now on playasia, i want to buy today!! :)

Can you also tell me which site to go to, to get the option file if not on evo web.

I was told it was on there..

But puCHO posted "No region free Wanna play with Jon Kabira commentaries xd " which suggested it wasnt!?

I ordered mine from yesasia but havnt recieved it yet..

Greyfoxmgs from www.w11singapore.net.tc is doin an option file.. should be out within a week or 2..

P.E.A.C.E.

Just bought the game (Xbox 360) yesterday and play for few matches, i like it!

My first goal was using Chievo vs Sevilla.

I was told it was on there..

But puCHO posted "No region free Wanna play with Jon Kabira commentaries xd " which suggested it wasnt!?

I ordered mine from yesasia but havnt recieved it yet..

Greyfoxmgs from www.w11singapore.net.tc is doin an option file.. should be out within a week or 2..

P.E.A.C.E.

Thanks mate let me know how it goes, maybe i will order it tomorrow.

Hey wanted to know if anybody picked up the PS3 version and if it was the same build and is the trophy list called PES2010 or is it seperate to that of PES 2010?

I can hear the rumor from my friend who is both owner XBOX360 and PC PES&We2010.
Jhon Kabira commentary file put just the file in PES2010 for PC without no edit can use right.

If Konamy would do a game based on J-League Winning Eleven 2009 Club Championship PS2, graphics of next gen and all the good stuff like the player cards and the tactical possibilities from next gen consoles, then we would get a fantastic footie game.
By the way i still love J-League Winning Eleven 2009 Club Championship it's a beautiful game.

Does somebody have Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 and Winning Eleven 2010?
I wonder if there are differences in terms of gameplay and speed.
In PS2 days the Japan Version was always better.
Hey Lamy are you still in this forum?

Back
Top Bottom