Winning Eleven 2009 - info?

Any chance to get Japanese commentaries from original WE2009 DVD and import it on img folder from PES just renaming it to cs_e, for example?

Here in Brazil it's almost impossible to get it to PC.

Hi all, I am posting for the first time. I have played the PES 2009 now for quite some time and I just saw the video on this forum. It looks a lot better than the PES2009 version.
Please can someone tell me where i can get this game for pc. I dont have a ps.

WE series has one more difficult level than PES

Yet the normal (regular ?) level in the the last WE J-League was ridiculously easy and not as half as challenging as playing the same difficulty on PES 6. Raising it to professional made the game much more challenging and therefore interesting to play. Koanmi is cheating with this thing related to 6 difficulties.

PES 2007 (American PES6) was ridiculously easy on regular level (I scored 8 goals in my first game, I was playing with Australia - ).

In PES 6 the regular level is quite competitive (at least when it comes to defend).

3 stars in WE = (almost) 2 stars in PES.

Question about the version differences between PES2007 and PES6: if I were to purchase PES6, would I be able to transfer the option file from one to the other? I purchased WE:PES2007 a few years ago, made around 25 custom teams, but recently lost my dvd... so I'm currently unable to play, and I was thinking of trying to find PES6 online. Would that work?

Or, is there some way to transfer option files from PC to PS2? That would be awesome too.

Back
Top Bottom